3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This "game" is now a PVP gotcha P2W card game with an online only multiplayer gallery viewer with broken VR.
It will never finish, they set it up so that all they have to do(once the main system is created) is slowly add cosmetic updates.
Which I already proved were being "purchased" from asset sites and are only being imported on a basic level.

This is a glorified cell phone time based game with a cash shop.

You have to donate an ACCUMULATED amount of $36+ through Patreon(either all at once, or per month until it adds up to that) before the button on their website works and you get a key. Sometimes it can take hours to days before the option works.

I have really given up hope on this game, and after what you told me about how the game is now, I am thinking that there really is no hope at all for this game anymore. They turned this game into a cell phone time based game? Wow, the creators really lost their creativity.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
fucking hell.... after letting it cooked for years and finally returning hoping to see a new update i see this shit? Goodness, my fellow brother in arms, thy patience is most worthy. how long has it been since the last update honestly? i was like 1 week in when the 0.49 ver dropped.

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Zyro

May 27, 2017
This game's development is getting more and more hopeless. Again, the only news we have recently heard on this game is the updated beta. Who the fuck cares about a beta version? We need an actual game update, well, at least a DLC for this game, at least.
You should start praying that they stop being scumbags and start making an actual game first before you start hoping for a DLC.

robij

Mar 20, 2022
Did the character assets been ported over to somewhere else? They are, arguably, one of the few good things about this mess, so it would be good to have them. I couldn't find anything for VaM.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Damn... Can you show some examples? Now that's a downer.

REMEMBER this game was created in 2016. This asset was created in 2017.

YES this is only 1 asset, but those who cut corners often cut corners everywhere..
I have also heard that someone found one of the character models on a site like that too, but I haven't been able to find it myself.

Side question to All:
What percentage of imported assets do you think is acceptable for a game you paid to create?

I'd say under 20%.
Although with the whole research pass BS that goes on in games now, that 20% is probably all character content and not UI elements. So you're literally paying for the dev to select which assets to purchase from a store, rather than have them create something for the game(or at least customize it).

Reactions: BarnMTB

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Anybody have a spare 500$ to throw at EMPRESS?
To crack what exactly? "Pre-alpha" scam capcha bunch of galleries?
That would also only be a THIRD of the problem.
Denuvo needs to be cracked, then you'd have to create a dummy server, then create cheats(so we don't have to grind for hours).

This game won't be cracked UNTIL Denuvo is gone AND the game is finished(or at least when it's an actual game lol).
So YEARS away, unless they do a restart like they did last time(https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/)...

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023
But even if it takes years to finish this game, when denuvo is gone, for us who didn't pay a dollar for this, playing it for free will be worth it. If y'all take into consideration what the head honcho did and continues to do, playing this game without contributing to his greed is the best we can do.
Not trying to preach high morals here, far from it but I work hard for a dollar. For those of you who didn't spend a single cent on this game, be glad your money was not wasted. And if this gets pirated somehow one day, play if you want.
This game looks dandy, but y'all told me some really F'dup things about its development, and I can't deny that right now I'm really curious to see where all this is going.

Reactions: stagp

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
NO, REMEMBER this "game" was created at SEPTEMBER 2014.
With "Next year full release" scamming promise.
It has MORE than 9 years of "development".

There is nothing to crack, there is NO GAME.
ofc its a scam xD after all this time they only have a fucking online gallery.....what a bullshit way to make a game, is so fucking boring xD(and they only ported the offline gallery to online....Lets go!!! new game! xDDDDDDD) and remember to everyone at some point they will implement history (HAHAHAAHAHAHA) that they say will be sfw to port it at consoles....oooh but on pc will have a little nsfw....(im still laughting at that) After Fallen Doll, and all the censorship they are implementing on the game who the fuck can trust this devs xD (and to have a "big" update they need years....xD) Helius and Mancer are the kings of scam.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022

REMEMBER this game was created in 2016. This asset was created in 2017.

YES this is only 1 asset, but those who cut corners often cut corners everywhere..
I have also heard that someone found one of the character models on a site like that too, but I haven't been able to find it myself.
I don't know about the models but at one point I found the game was shipping with watermarked stock assets, most of the background and loading art in the game is also purchased from stock asset sites and can be found via reverse image search.

Probably worth noting there's nothing to indicate that the watermarked ones were being used, that's just amusing (albeit still a copyright violation), but the widespread use of marketplace assets is... interesting... given the supposed team of artists on staff.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes