3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Reactions: RoadAnarchy

MishaMir

Sep 3, 2023
Pasix just publicly went nuts in chat insulting, lying, and showing they don't actually give two shits about the community and all their "information" and efforts are worded to shield the project and downplay any dissent while Pasix pretends to actually care and act on behalf of the community.

Honestly, I always thought the dude was a good fella and even after disagreement I was fine until the repeated insults from "ignorance" on and the sudden ban for stating that the response was "Disappointing." as I ended the conversation there. I'm surprised at how childish the guy actually is. Definitely not fit to continue their position as community manager and explains a lot about their missing for months on end in the chat as well as the constant excuses. It is interesting to learn simply disagreeing or finding a response disappointing is grounds for ban or that I somehow forced Paxis against his will to "waste his time" or "respond", or anyone else's for that matter.

Who wants to take a guess at how poorly the moderators handle it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst possible.

Don't forget your popcorn.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Pasix just publicly went nuts in chat insulting, lying, and showing they don't actually give two shits about the community and all their "information" and efforts are worded to shield the project and downplay any dissent while Pasix pretends to actually care and act on behalf of the community.

Honestly, I always thought the dude was a good fella and even after disagreement I was fine until the repeated insults from "ignorance" on and the sudden ban for stating that the response was "Disappointing." as I ended the conversation there. I'm surprised at how childish the guy actually is. Definitely not fit to continue their position as community manager and explains a lot about their missing for months on end in the chat as well as the constant excuses. It is interesting to learn simply disagreeing or finding a response disappointing is grounds for ban or that I somehow forced Paxis against his will to "waste his time" or "respond", or anyone else's for that matter.

Who wants to take a guess at how poorly the moderators handle it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst possible.

5 out 10 for the scale. 50%

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
This is exactly why I love this topic. A person with the role of "Capitalist+" in the discord, who actively participates in it and has received the role "Pillar of the Community", unexpectedly finds out for himself who he is for the helius moderators. Namely, the already used material, the victim of scammers, who, with their conversations, prevents them from deceiving people who still believe in them. Good morning as they say...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is exactly why I love this topic. A person with the role of "Capitalist+" in the discord, who actively participates in it and has received the role "Pillar of the Community", unexpectedly finds out for himself who he is for the helius moderators. Namely, the already used material, the victim of scammers, who, with their conversations, prevents them from deceiving people who still believe in them. Good morning as they say...
Where's the popcorn?

MishaMir

Sep 3, 2023

Update to the above. They not only refused to handle my ticket because they were so afraid of internal strife they simply outright permanently banned me from the server entirely without any response for typing "Disappointing." and disagreeing with a moderator over what Steam allows. I got no responses after the last screenshot.

Here is a screenshot indicating I've been permanently banned and I no longer have the server in my list.

This is actually the worst way possibly they could have handled it so it turns out to rank at 10. Banned for disagreeing with a mod, not violating any rules, as a moderator repeatedly insults you and gives false information and gets caught repeatedly lying. Not only did I not break any rules while the moderator repeatedly broke rules, themselves, but I went from 1 day ban to a permanent ban for this for disputing moderator's rule by opening a ban appeal ticket in their own ban appeal system and remaining quite calm the entire way.

This is how Project Helius operates. They don't give a damn about their community. This much is clear and there is essentially no way to ever undue this blemish on their history with confirmed evidence.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Update to the above. They not only refused to handle my ticket because they were so afraid of internal strife they simply outright permanently banned me from the server entirely without any response for typing "Disappointing." and disagreeing with a moderator over what Steam allows. I got no responses after the last screenshot.

Here is a screenshot indicating I've been permanently banned and I no longer have the server in my list.

This is actually the worst way possibly they could have handled it so it turns out to rank at 10. Banned for disagreeing with a mod, not violating any rules, as a moderator repeatedly insults you and gives false information and gets caught repeatedly lying. Not only did I not break any rules while the moderator repeatedly broke rules, themselves, but I went from 1 day ban to a permanent ban for this for disputing moderator's rule by opening a ban appeal ticket in their own ban appeal system and remaining quite calm the entire way.

This is how Project Helius operates. They don't give a damn about their community. This much is clear and there is essentially no way to ever undue this blemish on their history with confirmed evidence.
(y)
When did project helius ever give a shit? if they did care this game would be out by now.

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023

What a bunch of assholes.
That ain't right.

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023

No wonder their Patreon is taking a nosedive.
12,435 members as of now. It was close 13,000 2 weeks ago.
If they don't respect your opinion or your free speech they don't deserve your dollars.
Money ain't easy to come by these days, and holly molly these people are overreacting and mistreating their paying customers over nuthin.

KaaN_TTV

Oct 3, 2022
Hello i couldn't find if i need to do something with the download from the Non-Vr (Harem Cracked) download of the op to get the game to work. (since there is so much message in the topic i can't find a recent one that talk about it)

Thx for those who take the time ^^

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
The irony of pirates having the moral high ground in this thread is amazing.
I pirated games, I liked some of them, I bought the ones I liked. Piracy is like the trial version imo.

And for what it's worth I don't take thousands of dollars home every month while delivering exactly jack shit so yeah, ironic, but well deserved.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes