3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
No wonder their Patreon is taking a nosedive.
12,435 members as of now. It was close 13,000 2 weeks ago.
If they don't respect your opinion or your free speech they don't deserve your dollars.
Money ain't easy to come by these days, and holly molly these people are overreacting and mistreating their paying customers over nuthin.
They seem to be at a point where they can't/don't want to actually improve the game so they're just cracking down as hard as possible trying to keep their existing whales locked in.

chinpoppo

Jun 6, 2017
there is something weird with servers, i was trying to launch game yasterday and i get error - no region available did they server shit the bed ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Libido

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
what about RTX 3060 then?
A 3060's performance is comparable to the 1080 in most cases (ignoring RT and DLSS which don't exist on the 1080), which I had and can say is ok but not great. If you want some medium-high settings at 1080p you may hit 60FPS but some settings have to be toned down a bit, and if you go higher res or want more FPS you'll be out of luck imo.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
This is how Project Helius operates. They don't give a damn about their community. This much is clear and there is essentially no way to ever undue this blemish on their history with confirmed evidence.
I hate to say it but there is a way, they'll just delete any record of this conversation in public chats and move on.

They've been doing this for years. It sucks but the only place users will learn of it is on forums like this, and if their regular subscribers visited places like this before subscribing they wouldn't have subbed in the first place.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A 3060's performance is comparable to the 1080 in most cases (ignoring RT and DLSS which don't exist on the 1080), which I had and can say is ok but not great. If you want some medium-high settings at 1080p you may hit 60FPS but some settings have to be toned down a bit, and if you go higher res or want more FPS you'll be out of luck imo.
A 3060 will hit 60 fps just fine. I have a 6650 xt and it gets me 60 at all times and those are pretty much on par

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
A 3060 will hit 60 fps just fine. I have a 6650 xt and it gets me 60 at all times and those are pretty much on par
Depends on the settings and res imo. I remember mine was doing 60 for the most part but there were some drops here and there and I didn't exactly put everything on Ultra either. But who knows, had that a while ago so the details of the settings options are a bit blurry now.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Update to the above. They not only refused to handle my ticket because they were so afraid of internal strife they simply outright permanently banned me from the server entirely without any response for typing "Disappointing." and disagreeing with a moderator over what Steam allows. I got no responses after the last screenshot.

Here is a screenshot indicating I've been permanently banned and I no longer have the server in my list.

This is actually the worst way possibly they could have handled it so it turns out to rank at 10. Banned for disagreeing with a mod, not violating any rules, as a moderator repeatedly insults you and gives false information and gets caught repeatedly lying. Not only did I not break any rules while the moderator repeatedly broke rules, themselves, but I went from 1 day ban to a permanent ban for this for disputing moderator's rule by opening a ban appeal ticket in their own ban appeal system and remaining quite calm the entire way.

This is how Project Helius operates. They don't give a damn about their community. This much is clear and there is essentially no way to ever undue this blemish on their history with confirmed evidence.

It sucks, but welcome to the gang of people that got silenced and/or banned for disagreeing or giving any sort of criticism to the game lol. Has been going on for a while. At this point those moderators don't have the community's best interest in mind and there's nothing you can really do about it as Helius is just as helpful, so you just have to let things play out and see how the scales tip for this game. I know people in the Fallen Doll Discord server like to joke about people in this F95 thread sometimes, but hopefully now you understand why people here are so adamant on pushing people away from this game.

Last edited:

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
The irony of pirates having the moral high ground in this thread is amazing.
As a two year patron in this project. You know is bad when the crack version got more function content and runs better then the newest version. (No grinding as well) We love this game but the dev just cannot fulfill his promise, and right now it's just utter disappointment. Yes pirates are not good but the dev makes us no choice. I own the newest version of the game but I still only open the pirated version. It's just...better and is really disappointing (Remember there is a one year gap between 0.49-0.70).

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Same here. I supported the game for almost 2 years and watched as more content was locked behind gacha mechanics, content was lost to be added later as "new", and then the forced online with multi-player.
I spoke up about it numerous times and everytime my comment was deleted and ignored. When I asked why I was once again deleted and ignored.
He'll even the shills jumped me saying they WANTED to jerk off with other folks.
I left immediately after that and reported them for the horrible treatment. Patreon got back to me and said, "We cannot do anything about it because it isn't on our platform."
It was though. That is why to this day I tell anyone who wants to know about this sham of a gane to go play modded skyrim. It is better than their shady predatory practices.
Oh and know scamilous has spies here so to you I say, "When he screws you over don't come crying to us. We warned you."

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023
There is a great trend in that more and more people understand what this project is all about. Volunteer translators have already reached. And got banned in discord :) (Read messages in screenshots from bottom to top, discord feature -_- )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holly cow that's a lot of deleted messages, who was the one replying? A mod or another user?

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
Holly cow that's a lot of deleted messages, who was the one replying? A mod or another user?
In discord search, messages that the user replied to are not loaded. There is nothing there that would distort the perception of the situation.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes