3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Aug 13, 2020
Funny how, after all these years, this thread is still the refuge of actual customers who got silenced and humiliated for voicing their concerns.

Can we really expect freedom of dissent from a shady chinese modding/scamming group?

Keep in mind that we have no conclusive evidence that Pussix isn't an alt account of ScamLies himself.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Funny how, after all these years, this thread is still the refuge of actual customers who got silenced and humiliated for voicing their concerns.

Can we really expect freedom of dissent from a shady chinese modding/scamming group?

Keep in mind that we have no conclusive evidence that Pussix isn't an alt account of ScamLies himself.
Given how much time Pasix spends in their Discord I think we can be pretty confident he isn't Helius. There's no way Helius is wasting that much of his time on this project.

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Given how much time Pasix spends in their Discord I think we can be pretty confident he isn't Helius. There's no way Helius is wasting that much of his time on this project.
Dunno about that bro,he didnt do shit for a year ,yet Pasix was very active,and seeing screenshots from people he still is.

• Wow

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023

Howdy sir, I want you to know that I spit all ma coffee when I read Pussix.:KEK:

• Haha

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Anything new on Harem? New monsters?
I don't think so sir, there hasn't been a recent update for this game lately. I really would like to see more monsters that have more additional animations, but seeing how infrequent this game gets updated, I really doubt I will see that happen.

garantine098

Nov 1, 2020
looking at the endless heated discussions on the forum, it seems that the leading gaming giant is crushing all hopes in the 3d gaming sphere, or maybe they are on vacation from the beginning of August:)))?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
The irony of pirates having the moral high ground in this thread is amazing.
Damn you guys mad over me saying this when what I meant is while piracy is inherently immoral its still pretty funny seeing that we still have more morals than Helius lmao.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes