3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Jan 6, 2021
woah woah woah, can't just walk up in here and say things like that /s

0.4.9 is probably the best it's going to get until the game releases fully (IE stops being in development hell) and people have a reason to even try to crack it.
And even then, so much of the game is hosted on their servers that cracking it would require so much extra work beyond just breaking through Denuvo that it wouldn't really be worth it anyway.
lol yeah sorry, just realize it now.

Oh yeah forgot about the "scam as a service" thing and denuvo. I hope their patrons grow a brain and stop giving them money. Thank you for your reply

A few months ago I was looking for volunteers to make an animation viewer from the assets of this game.
I've found nobody, so the best I could cobble together alone is now in topic request limbo for ~4 days here.

With the new unreal engine encryption things denuvo announced recently I'll most likely not be able to extract assets anymore, so I don't plan to put in much more effort.

The unreal project that's included in the topic contains the animations for all 4 girls, not just Celia. If you're learning UE or just curious maybe it's worth a look. Or if a talented r34 artist could port the anims to Mercy or Ciri that would be great :D
Now this is just as good, if not better than the cracked game itself. Thank you for your work! I hope you could rip all those assets and possibly make a real fallen doll game

garantine098

Nov 1, 2020
Pay an ACCUMALATED $36+ on patreon, go to helius website link patreon, click serial button.
Put that serial into Steam.

I don't think you'd have enough RAM or VRAM. You might be able to play it at ultra low 1080?
But the game isn't optimized that well so I wouldn't count on it.
where i have to set this resolution ???
Pay an ACCUMALATED $36+ on patreon, go to helius website link patreon, click serial button.
Put that serial into Steam.

I don't think you'd have enough RAM or VRAM. You might be able to play it at ultra low 1080?
But the game isn't optimized that well so I wouldn't count on it.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Open game, click on options, click display settings, change resolution, enjoy game.
Was literally firing it up to actually map it out and edit the comment with the steps. But you did it already, thanks ;-) I originally intended the reply to be a placeholder until I had the steps haha.

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Was literally firing it up to actually map it out and edit the comment with the steps. But you did it already, thanks ;-) I originally intended the reply to be a placeholder until I had the steps haha.
Most change resolution settings for most games are in the display section of the game's options menu. However Starfield's options menu is named "SETTINGS" but serves the same purpose.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Anybody know of a site where I could upload videos of the game?
I don't know of any that will let me upload 4k for free, and I'd rather have it viewable than compressed in a cloud.
I don't want people to HAVE to download it, and trust some random on the internet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
Anybody know of a site where I could upload videos of the game?
I don't know of any that will let me upload 4k for free, and I'd rather have it viewable than compressed in a cloud.
I don't want people to HAVE to download it, and trust some random on the internet.
try Gofile

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
i5 9400,16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1070 8Gb???

The hell you say, I've got 60 fps on high 1920*1080 on Vega 7 built-in, now on GeForce 960 (both 2 Gb). And 60 fps - that's upper limit.
I've had a GTX 1080 in the recent past and this game didn't run too great tbh, so I'm basing this on my own experience as well as you are. I'm happy that the game runs well for you, whichever settings and resolution you are using.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i5 9400,16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1070 8Gb???

The hell you say, I've got 60 fps on high 1920*1080 on Vega 7 built-in, now on GeForce 960 (both 2 Gb). And 60 fps - that's upper limit.
huh? HOW? I could barely get 30 fps on a GTX 1650 in harem mode

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Can anyone send me a link to the post containing the most recent version, I wanna see if I can try crack the denuvo.
I have a basic understanding of how all this shit works but if I'm not able to do it myself then I'll just send it to a friend who just so happens to basically crack games and make cheats for his job.

negens

Jan 27, 2022
I don't know how, or why, but I think that this youtube channel is quite cultured.

If you listen closely to the background music, you might recognize it from the gallery.
Just something I found funny. Don't know where the hell he got that music from O°

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes