3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
How much value is 8 NEP?
(REAL MONEY CONVERTED INTO GAME MONEY = NEP )

AFAIK, you can only use NEP in factors of 10.
So regardless you'll always have some left over, it's a BS gambling tactic.

As for the value in game, at the moment it only saves you from grinding character levels(acquiring clothes) and buying characters.
But with each new character release, if you have insufficient NEP, you'll be granted just enough to purchase that character.
At least in Beta.

(if you spend it on something else, you're screwed atm afaik)

You ONLY get the 3 BASE characters for free: Alet, Erika, and Dr. Anya.
The others HAVE to be PURCHASED: Celia, Juzi, Elizabeth Carter. +New characters yet to be announced
(Galatea apparently has been approved, with a height modification and no release date yet)

I would assume eventually you will be able to purchase other things with NEP, probably everything.
So to answer your question, barely any value ATM.

And there is zero confirmation that any NEP gained or any progress you've made on your account during Beta will be saved and not wiped clean with the official release. Remember this is an ONLINE ONLY game, if their records are incorrect you'll have to contact customer support.
Which is AFAIK non-existent, or through Discord. Unless you're banned.
And even then, the second this game is abandoned you're paid content is smoke in the wind.

"YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY" -SomeAsshole

doodadz

Aug 8, 2018
im new here, and i have no idea what was going on about the dev and their games
but is it true this game is a big scam?
Well, I used to think that Scammy is a scammer, because he scams a lot and the game is as scammy as a scam can be.
I mean, for instance, Scammy keeps promising things and saying things that are demonstrably not true, so it might be a scam that Scammy does. But then again, maybe Scammy just has serious Alzheimers and forgets what he says 6 minutes after he said it?

But now, with new information, I don't know. I hear you can get 8 Nep for a USD. Nep is super cute, and 8 of them would be great, even though you'd need to buy a lot of pudding to keep 8 Neps happy I guess.
It might be cheaper to just by a Hyperdimension game.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I remember this game being basically a tech demo with promise years ago, and now that I've stumbled on it again it looks like a goddamn dumpster fire? Can anyone give me the short of what the fuck happened here?
Helius decided he could make more money with an online social gacha game than a brothel sim or a tactical rpg or whatever it was supposed to be. There were lots of other bad decisions and drama along the way but that's the big one.

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
HarryEisenfaust181 It is pretty much yeah, to give you a bigger picture of this game getting a crack would be like this:

You'll need to contact Empress and pay a sum of cash (I'd imagine not cheap btw), and even then since the content is no longer stored within your machine, even the dummy server of the kiritomod wouldn't do anything, as the game would have zero content at all unless someone can rip it out PH's server and simulate it on the dummy one.

As for why other games with Denuvo get cracked and not this look it this way, most games that are cracked are either mainstream or have huge traction after them, we're speaking of hundred of thousands of people, in the case of this one, even though it has a large following, it's not enough to even justify the effort to crack it.
Btw now that you mention this, what happens with this game when Helius finally decides to pull the plug on servers?
Does it just die?

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Btw now that you mention this, what happens with this game when Helius finally decides to pull the plug on servers?
Does it just die?
Yes.

The servers get shut down and everything you bought/earned is completely gone.
This is how EVERY ONLINE ONLY game works.
Unless you can instance the game yourself it's dead the second devs walk(CS, AFAIK )

evidence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So technically pretty much all modern games will become unplayable after a handful of years.
Because they all require an internet connection, you can't boot the game without it.

Like I said above:

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
Yes.

The servers get shut down and everything you bought/earned is completely gone.
This is how EVERY ONLINE ONLY game works.
Unless you can instance the game yourself it's dead the second devs walk(CS, AFAIK )

evidence:

So technically pretty much all modern games will become unplayable after a handful of years.
Because they all require an internet connection, you can't boot the game without it.

Like I said above:
Man this is why its so hard for me to get into new online games. like, what the hell, so you spent all this money and goes where? the drain?

stuff should at least include an offline copy for future usage

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wait, there's in game currency (with real one) in this "game"?
There's not even real content in it.... Jesus and I thought Female Agent was bad lmao
The money you spend on Patreon is converted into game currency

Reactions: yessiyuri1

DroneFlyer

Sep 29, 2020
Haven’t been that up to date with this project lately but loved it for a long time already. Is it finished, or will it be finished at some point with actual gameplay? Thanks for answers in advance!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes