3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
but even denuvo was cracked in the past, this is actually the first time im hearing about it again after many years.
It's awful to crack, and people being able to do it don't give a shit about that scam of a game.
Also the latest versions of the game have server-sided content so you need to be online to play it. Don't hope getting pirated versions of the most recent version.

Reactions: potspipe and M_e_*
Sep 27, 2021
It's awful to crack, and people being able to do it don't give a shit about that scam of a game.
Also the latest versions of the game have server-sided content so you need to be online to play it. Don't hope getting pirated versions of the most recent version.
0.4.9 already force you to be online by default im really glad someone disabled it so you can use it as solo player aswell, i wonder what needs to be done to get one of the later versions, so you think its kinda hopeless to wait for something new ?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
HarryEisenfaust181 It is pretty much yeah, to give you a bigger picture of this game getting a crack would be like this:

You'll need to contact Empress and pay a sum of cash (I'd imagine not cheap btw), and even then since the content is no longer stored within your machine, even the dummy server of the kiritomod wouldn't do anything, as the game would have zero content at all unless someone can rip it out PH's server and simulate it on the dummy one.

As for why other games with Denuvo get cracked and not this look it this way, most games that are cracked are either mainstream or have huge traction after them, we're speaking of hundred of thousands of people, in the case of this one, even though it has a large following, it's not enough to even justify the effort to crack it.

Sep 27, 2021
HarryEisenfaust181 It is pretty much yeah, to give you a bigger picture of this game getting a crack would be like this:

You'll need to contact Empress and pay a sum of cash (I'd imagine not cheap btw), and even then since the content is no longer stored within your machine, even the dummy server of the kiritomod wouldn't do anything, as the game would have zero content at all unless someone can rip it out PH's server and simulate it on the dummy one.

As for why other games with Denuvo get cracked and not this look it this way, most games that are cracked are either mainstream or have huge traction after them, we're speaking of hundred of thousands of people, in the case of this one, even though it has a large following, it's not enough to even justify the effort to crack it.
So you need a cracker for example empress and then someone who hacks into their server to download the files without being noticed well that sounds kinda painful and expensive, i guess its 0.4.9 for us then LOL

Reactions: Wlms

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
2023-11-20 07_53_39-Project Helius _ Operation Lovecraft_ Fallen Doll _ Patreon — Mozilla Fire...png
( )
11th gen i7 4k laptop, 64 gb ram, 8gb 3070
Max Settings, with Hair Straind Simulation OFF
(* If turned on, fps under 10 and adds 5gb on ram)
2023-11-20 07_09_35-Task Manager.png

And there's more confirmation that when you pay them you get more in game money.
This "game" will 100% turn into a micro transaction hell hole, once this goes live.

Reactions: Slush14 and Wlms

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
View attachment 3103000
( )
11th gen i7 4k laptop, 64 gb ram, 8gb 3070
Max Settings, with Hair Straind Simulation OFF
(* If turned on, fps under 10 and adds 5gb on ram)
View attachment 3102998

And there's more confirmation that when you pay them you get more in game money.
This "game" will 100% turn into a micro transaction hell hole, once this goes live.
Your fps drops to single digit fps with the hair option turned on? Also is this at 4k resolution? Not sure if you're saying your lap is 4k capable or this was tested at 4k res.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Your fps drops to single digit fps with the hair option turned on? Also is this at 4k resolution? Not sure if you're saying your lap is 4k capable or this was tested at 4k res.
Yes while 'hair strand simulation' is turned on, it goes down to single digits(with sporadic spikes).
It's a 4k laptop, tested at 4k with maxed settings.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes