3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
let me guess,another pay to download site?
Looks like it, and given that the filesize precisely matches v0.4.9 I'd say they've just repackaged it. Knowing sites like that maybe with a nice little surprise included.

Doesn't seem like it's even worth downloading and running in a VM to check.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Jun 7, 2020
N
Looks like it, and given that the filesize precisely matches v0.4.9 I'd say they've just repackaged it. Knowing sites like that maybe with a nice little surprise included.

Doesn't seem like it's even worth downloading and running in a VM to check.
No it's not matching 0.4.9 is about 9.7 gigs and this is 9.02 gigs, is it cracked

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Any other games with great animations like this and Wildlife? I know one called CarnalInstinct

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Steam don't care, it does actually openly break their rules about beta keys to

Steam however are pretty selective as to when they enforce their rules.

For Helius they are probably ignoring it because of how many users have the game wishlisted, they'd rather keep the game on their store rather than watch it go to a competing platform. Even if the game is likely a scam, it being a scam and not eventually releasing doesn't impact Steam and they won't look into it deeply enough to reach that conclusion anyway.
I think that's another loophole, the classic "Patreon isn't a storefront you're just getting perks for supporting :)". Technically they aren't directly selling beta keys. Which is obviously a load of shit but Steam moderators aren't known for their intelligence.

Reactions: Wlms

sxs4

Dec 12, 2018
That is probably because virtamate is not a game. It is a scene creator and has a steep learning curve. Don't bother with it if you just want to fap.
You can fap there too lol I made more animated loops then you can get in Wiled life I see no diference Vam or Wilde life all same just a sex simulator .

Reactions: Pepito1233

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can fap there too lol I made more animated loops then you can get in Wiled life I see no diference Vam or Wilde life all same just a sex simulator .
There are pretty big differences though.
WL has premade animations and it doesn't take hundreds of hours to learn and create a decent looking scene.
Vam has a very steep learning curve and is better when used with a vr headset. Yes, you can create animations but it will cost you hundreds of hours of your life to learn and create same amount of sex animations wild life currently has.

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
When will the new version be uploaded here? A new girl and alien need so much. This game not enough content
You really don't want to waste your time with the latest version mate.
Plus it won't be shared here, since the game needs online stuff to function.

SweetPotato47

Mar 3, 2022

You Need To Learn To Read A Room Leonard Geist GIF - You Need To Learn To Read A Room Leonard Geist Chris Cooper GIFs

It's a super scam bud, that's why there are almost 700 pages spanning 4 years on this thread alone and almost 150 on the last one(fallen doll).

If you would have read the last couple pages you would get to see a bunch of reasons why.

There are also youtube videos that kinda cover a lot:
, ,
well i did read a bit but wasnt sure

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes