3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

eva-unit01

Dec 12, 2018
Just saw this.

This and the mods leak (in the previous 2 pages) pretty much sums up everything about Helius and his project.

This "game" will never be finished and the only thing he cares about is his numbers on Patreon. People start being pissed of giving money with no return? Just need to buy a 5€ template project on the Unreal Marketplace, swap its models with "FD's" assets (which are for the most part also from UE's marketplace, you can also find some of the cloth pieces like Alet's cat keyhole outfit on a DAZ marketplace), build a broken update and tadaa! People are now happy and they will shut up for another month.

The funny thing with this week's shitshow is that Helius is more active on Discord than he ever was. Of course this is for damage control to stop people for unsubbing and drip announcements with clearly underestimated ETAs (like, VR is planned to release in about 3 months, we all know it won't be here for a year minimum).

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I'm curious what kind of silencing deal the devs working for Helius are signing that we did not hear a squeak from them...
I don't trust the mods any more than Helius, if they were not in cohorts they still wanted some milk for themselves (patreon for mods lol) and were willing to cover up for Helius to keep the flock from scattering. So while the drama can be amusing, there is no good side there and the info can't really be trusted.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Garee

Feb 23, 2022
I jus saw some gameplay of the newest closed beta... ngl man i lowkey wanna try it outtt. Like theres that new map new character. Is there literally any other way to play it outside of giving em $35? Is it even worth it??

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I jus saw some gameplay of the newest closed beta... ngl man i lowkey wanna try it outtt. Like theres that new map new character. Is there literally any other way to play it outside of giving em $35? Is it even worth it??
Do you really want to play an incomplete game that barely qualifies as a game? If your answer is yes go ahead and buy it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honestly, it's not even about younger looking, they all look pretty young. I just don't like big boobs, which apparently is a crime nowadays.

They could've added a small chested character as one of the two/three they added since they "got denied Galatea by Steam". Fuck, copy and paste Alet and give her a honker reduction and I'd be down. But nope, if it's not giving her back pain by the age of 25, the devs don't want it.
That's also the case. I don't remember the last time I saw a relatively flat chest on a character that wasn't young-looking.

May 25, 2017
Their last video on this game was decent, but the angle they're taking with the pedo stuff regarding Helius feels flimsy. To me it seems like he's over-exaggerating. He's using the fall out with Pasix to make it seem like Helius is intentionally allowing illegal content in the server. I think Helius is a scummy game dev and some of the characters are certainly questionable, but that's fictional characters. I don't particularly like the old moderators, but I never got the feeling from them that they were the type of people to accept content of that nature and would remain on the team for as long as they did if they knew Helius was okay with that kind of illegal content.

I'm all for shitting on people when it's deserved, but to me that video just seems like a way to get quick views, and Helius is an easy target for a hate train because of all the scummy things he has done in the last few years.
It was an extreme reaction from the youtuber, sure. However, you do have to admit Helius's reaction was not only completely stupid, but really unfortunately timed.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Their last video on this game was decent, but the angle they're taking with the pedo stuff regarding Helius feels flimsy. To me it seems like he's over-exaggerating. He's using the fall out with Pasix to make it seem like Helius is intentionally allowing illegal content in the server. I think Helius is a scummy game dev and some of the characters are certainly questionable, but that's fictional characters. I don't particularly like the old moderators, but I never got the feeling from them that they were the type of people to accept content of that nature and would remain on the team for as long as they did if they knew Helius was okay with that kind of illegal content.

I'm all for shitting on people when it's deserved, but to me that video just seems like a way to get quick views, and Helius is an easy target for a hate train because of all the scummy things he has done in the last few years.
Yeah that is a weird angle to take, it is dumb for Helius to suggest NSFW channels don't require moderation but the reason his source went to a YouTuber and not the FBI as he suggests is almost certainly because there isn't actually anything akin to that in those channels.

I'm all up for bashing Helius as a bad dev, or even for the morally dubious choice to market Galatea as a loli (and the bad attempts to walk it back and sneak her past Steam), but trying to claim the discord is full of CP seems like clickbait. Not to mention that Helius, who is literally never on the discord, is supposedly encouraging it.

IMHO the focus of that video should probably have been the translation work and evidence suggesting that Helius hasn't actually been working on the core premise of the game for long stretches of time. Maybe with a short summary of the discord drama rather than just narrating it.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I mean I already play the 0.49 cracked beta, how is the new beta any different?

Just so you know, the cracked version has everything unlocked automatically, in the official version you have to grind through gacha mechanics to unlock poses and earn currencies to unlock clothing, etc. The game is also online only, so you can't play alone. The gallery mode also isn't updated and is currently bugged where zooming in to a certain point on the characters blurs the screen.

If you don't mind that, then you might like the official version.

Jan 5, 2021
"Steam Closed Beta Update 0.7.7 Progress Report

Update 0.7.7 has entered alpha test phase in the preview branch this week. The update is going to drop as soon as the issues reported in the alpha test is dealt with.
This patch is planned to be the last one before Research Pass: Juzi goes live and mainly consists of quality of life and optimization updates, featuring:
  • Lighting and texture optimization that greatly improved framerate for our alpha testers
  • Improved shadow rendering and LOD
  • Strand simulation based hair will only be toggled on if you change Hair Simulation Fidelity to Max
  • Sex scenes tagged with "exhausted" no longer requires the investigator to have 0 or lower stamina
  • New and faster Blueprint analyzing animation
  • Animation bug fixes
  • New material for latex and polymer
  • New walking and interaction animations for Celia and Elizabeth
  • Various bug fixes
  • 8 new sex scenes: we added 3 additional experiments for the delay
We will make an announcement when the update drops in Steam's public branch. If you have any questions, feel free to submit a ticket on our .
On a side note, has finally been approved by Steam...but we will need to make her taller (from 145cm to 155cm). More details coming up soon."

:ROFLMAO: after all the drama with the mods, Helius has to try to calm the masses, so he states that Galatea is "finally approved by Steam... but we will need to make her taller," which is something he said like 2.5 years ago and promptly never mentioned again.

Wonder how many people he's gonna fool again with that statement.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Hey guys, maybe I am stupid but I promise I tried searching through the thread.

How do I actually get the game on steam?
It's been a little bit since someone has asked, I posted this on Aug 31, 2023 .
It was located on Page 647.

Pay an ACCUMALATED $36+ on patreon, go to helius website link patreon, click serial button.
Put that serial into Steam.
The $36+ on Patreon is either a 1 time payment of $36+ (so sub for something that is $36 or more)
OR through an accumulated amount($4 x per month = 9 months).

I got mine from an accumulated monthly sub, I think it totaled like $42 in the end, and then I got to harrass Helius for year in their Patreon (it was fun, but not worth the money lol)

Derpington1234ABCD

Nov 21, 2020
Long story short:
On steam, the only version you can download the normal way is the demo

Real game's paywalled on Patreon of all places. Real dick move on Heleus' part. Guy screwed Steam out of pretty much ALL THE REVENUE

Reactions: goatmaster03

bottledwaterbob

Sep 29, 2020
Long story short:
On steam, the only version you can download the normal way is the demo

Real game's paywalled on Patreon of all places. Real dick move on Heleus' part. Guy screwed Steam out of pretty much ALL THE REVENUE
this whole project should have been scrapped ages ago
I payed $8/month for around 2 years and had my membership revoked from patreon for criticizing after dev backlash at one point when they posted a huge rant lashing out at patrons. At the point when I complained, they had close to 8 months and no update (which there still isn't an update) to the main game you can get on their project page (the non-steam version). Week later, I looked and checked to see if they wrote back, my comment had gotten waaaay more attention than I expected and shortly after that it was completely gone and patreon stopped accepting my payments.
IDK how to get the new cracked version up and honestly likely never will, I never played for the online stuff. I played it for the content outside the harem crap which was always never updated.

Just goes to show that money really does ruin everything sometimes.

Last edited:

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
"Steam Closed Beta Update 0.7.7 Progress Report

Update 0.7.7 has entered alpha test phase in the preview branch this week. The update is going to drop as soon as the issues reported in the alpha test is dealt with.
This patch is planned to be the last one before Research Pass: Juzi goes live and mainly consists of quality of life and optimization updates, featuring:
  • Lighting and texture optimization that greatly improved framerate for our alpha testers
  • Improved shadow rendering and LOD
  • Strand simulation based hair will only be toggled on if you change Hair Simulation Fidelity to Max
  • Sex scenes tagged with "exhausted" no longer requires the investigator to have 0 or lower stamina
  • New and faster Blueprint analyzing animation
  • Animation bug fixes
  • New material for latex and polymer
  • New walking and interaction animations for Celia and Elizabeth
  • Various bug fixes
  • 8 new sex scenes: we added 3 additional experiments for the delay
We will make an announcement when the update drops in Steam's public branch. If you have any questions, feel free to submit a ticket on our .
On a side note, has finally been approved by Steam...but we will need to make her taller (from 145cm to 155cm). More details coming up soon."

:ROFLMAO: after all the drama with the mods, Helius has to try to calm the masses, so he states that Galatea is "finally approved by Steam... but we will need to make her taller," which is something he said like 2.5 years ago and promptly never mentioned again.

Wonder how many people he's gonna fool again with that statement.
THis guy seems to not understand "Latex" and "Polymer".
Latex doesn't have rough texture like that it suppose to be smooth like glass.
Judging from the picture he post that shits looks more like cheap spandex and leather.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes