3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I correct in assuming that, that was the head moderator LITERALLY abandoning ship and saying fuck it in regard to your above post of Helius statement about the six months?

How much of a shipwreck is the production, and how much hidden BS must be there?

I mean, it's like a literal Iceberg of bad stuff that sunk a Head Moderator if i am correct...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Am I correct in assuming that, that was the head moderator LITERALLY abandoning ship and saying fuck it in regard to your above post of Helius statement about the six months?

How much of a shipwreck is the production, and how much hidden BS must be there?

I mean, it's like a literal Iceberg of bad stuff that sunk a Head Moderator if i am correct...
No, that was one of the low rank moderators, head guy already left lmao :KEK:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

Honestly, I really had high hopes for this game, but despite how long I have waited for this game to come out, this game might never release officially.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
IS there any mechanics or any goal here ?
what are we doing actually ß
Yes, if you bought the game you are playing as a financial slave to helius. Your goal is to give him as much money as you can before he completely shuts the game down.
If you haven't bought the game you are just watching some characters and monsters have sex with eachother. Your goal is fapping and then forgetting about this "game" until you are horny again :KEK:

Nov 24, 2017
IS there any mechanics or any goal here ?
what are we doing actually ß
Nope glorified Gallery out of which 80% are Bestiality/Alien stuff (at least for the version on here), and the actual content is "just" another 6 months away.

Story mode is afaik nonexistent because the actual live version is OO in combination with Denuvo and a grind fest to play the Gallery stuff (which are consumable in the Live version).

Reactions: Mightyjinja1234

Mightyjinja1234

Oct 27, 2023
Nope glorified Gallery out of which 80% are Bestiality/Alien stuff (at least for the version on here), and the actual content is "just" another 6 months away.

Story mode is afaik nonexistent because the actual live version is OO in combination with Denuvo and a grind fest to play the Gallery stuff (which are consumable in the Live version).

Yes, if you bought the game you are playing as a financial slave to helius. Your goal is to give him as much money as you can before he completely shuts the game down.
If you haven't bought the game you are just watching some characters and monsters have sex with eachother. Your goal is fapping and then forgetting about this "game" until you are horny again :KEK:
thnx

thnx

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
When this game officially releases and Helius shuts down the servers rendering the game unplayable and wipes his hands clean of this project quicker than people are expecting, the only ones to blame are the staff that were silencing people and the Patrons that continued supporting Helius and his shady practices.

Good job guys, lesson learned at least lol.

Jul 19, 2022
if I do pay their stupid 36 dollars on Patreon is the key even for the actual game or is it just for the beta test, because all that money and not even for the actual game is insane.

doodadz

Aug 8, 2018
if I do pay their stupid 36 dollars on Patreon is the key even for the actual game or is it just for the beta test, because all that money and not even for the actual game is insane.
There is no actual game. The 36 USD is for Scammy's retirement fund.
You'll get access to the broken, always online, gacha infested demo gallery for that amount, though. So, yay, I guess.

The actual game is only another [return date.now() + (getMonth() + 6);] away. Hold tight, everyone!

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Just saw this on Patreon:
( )
2023-11-06 03_49_07-Closed Beta 0.7.5 is now Live! _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png
*that EDIT 8 is fucking killing me.

I just opened Steam and there's a 211mb update for the game, smallest I've ever seen.(usually +1gb)
I would assume this is the 0.7.6b update
I highly doubt my computer is running legit at the moment, I have 15 tabs open and streaming loki on secondary monitor. Firefox is using 4gb of memory and the game is using 16gb.
But it feels a little quicker, took me 1 second to get into harem menu and 10 seconds to get into the space station(while being on a bogged down vpn).
Idk if i'm just so used to the clunky broken shit but it totally feels like they sped up their UI animations and not just optimized performance, but I could be wrong: I am almost always shitfaced stoned.
The gameplay does feel smoother.

TLDR; game runs smoother now.
if you were experiencing problems with the game being laggy before, I'd update and check it out.

View attachment 3062325
View attachment 3062328
"cbt 2 lasts longer so we do not need to enter early access before offial launch"
what is "cbt 2"?

do they have a subscribestar plan?
no, not as far as i know

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
View attachment 3065023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to rejoin the server to see all the drama, it seems like people joining can't access channels anymore? It requires you verify your phone number, which I did, but then you just sit there with no access to the channels lol. If all the mods are gone I suppose that's one way of moderating. Just don't allow anyone to join, I suppose that also explains why there are so many people joining and leaving in the Welcome channel lol.

Reactions: yessiyuri1
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes