3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Pasix never banned anyone unjustly. You had to be a real idiot to get banned on that Discord.

A lot has changed, actually: Pasix and staff were people who stuck with the project for a LONG time. They were the only people with some ties to the game that were actually striving to get transparency out of that shithead of a project lead.

With them gone, the new CM and mods are just going to be puppets. The discord will either a) collapse into a banfest because PH will just not give a shit or b) die, possibly with the game, as soon as the first "missed deadline" happens (And we have one already: "combat mode in a few months"... yeah. Few months. That'll help and totally not backfire.

I think that's the first big nail in the coffin for this project. I'm dropping the discord for sure, I'd just get banned for voicing complaints now, pretty certain.
You'd get banned or kicked for voicing your negative opinions when Pasix was a moderator there anyway, that isn't anything new. Maybe you weren't in that server long or didn't read back on convos, but there were many people kicked or banned unjustly, it's why at one point IIRC Colress addressed people being unfairly booted lol. There are people in the Patreon comment section that said they were kicked/banned for voicing criticism, and there were a bunch of people on the Steam forum saying the same thing, but a lot of the posts on the Steam forum got deleted.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Pasix never banned anyone unjustly. You had to be a real idiot to get banned on that Discord.
This was on Page 658 from Sep 28, 2023
This doesn't look like justice to me.

looks like i got kicked out of their discord for using the "clown reaction" on their update countdown:LOL:
Same here! Banned brothers unite!
I keep warning y'all but you just don't wanna listen...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/957469690639302666/1143319254486220900/ap-heliespolice.png

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Regarding those screenshots Helius is definitely at fault, but Pasix is also problematic. The guy has had way too many power trips and his involvement in the server plays a part in why it's so toxic. He's one of the worst mods/community managers I've seen in an official game's discord. He rouses up people when debating things then mutes or threatens to kick them or outright kicks them, then when they come back dissatisfied about how they're treated by a moderator they're eventually perma banned. While lurking in that server I've seen that happen quite a bit within the last year or so.

I don't think Pasix leaving the community would make the game any better, but I think someone else stepping in would at least improve the sanity of the discord server a bit. There's really no hope for Helius though, he's always in his own bubble.
No idea what servers you guys were in but I openly shit talked PH and I never got banned or kicked for it.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
You'd get banned or kicked for voicing your negative opinions when Pasix was a moderator there anyway, that isn't anything new. Maybe you weren't in that server long or didn't read back on convos, but there were many people kicked or banned unjustly, it's why at one point IIRC Colress addressed people being unfairly booted lol. There are people in the Patreon comment section that said they were kicked/banned for voicing criticism, and there were a bunch of people on the Steam forum saying the same thing, but a lot of the posts on the Steam forum got deleted.
This has never happened. Only people who got banned were toxic little poopstains that didn't "voice their negative opinion", but quite literally attacked everything and everyone.

I was in the server since 2020. I've personally attacked PH with questions.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
This has never happened. Only people who got banned were toxic little poopstains that didn't "voice their negative opinion", but quite literally attacked everything and everyone.

I've seen screenshots in this thread where mods (not sure if it was Pasix) have been insulting users. There's always a chance the screenshots cut off the preceding context but even if the user was being rude, which they definitely weren't in the screenshot, it's hardly professional.

I've also seen them wipe out perfectly polite threads and discussions on the Steam forums, often specifically removing critical comments in a thread, and banning users for making them same. I was one of those users incidentally and I'm hardly the type to be a "toxic little poopstain," the mod that banned me didn't even bother to fill out the ban reason.

Lastly I've seen them venture outside of their little mod-bubble and go and insult some YouTube guy that posted a critical video which is just hilarious.

On the weight of it I'm inclined toward presuming you've just somehow missed whatever Discord drama has happened and the mods have probably been cleaning up after themselves so the discussions aren't there for all to see if they weren't online at the time.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017

My brother in Christ, I sincerely hope this is some kind of poor attempt at baiting people. I can't personally believe you're anyone else but Pasix himself. Your entire recent post history reads like a fed trying to go undercover on 4chan. Except it's PH's inept mod trying to defend himself. There is no other reasonable explanation.

There are extensive records. Screenshots, archives, posts from people who were banned for absolutely nothing. Just one look at the Steam forums last year would show you 90% of the discussions deleted and users banned. Most of them with innocuous questions and completely valid criticisms. Of course the clowns cleaned it up, but the proof was still posted.

There is not a single sane human being on this planet that thinks the mod team didn't abuse their power.

Last edited:

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019

If you've honestly been in the server since 2020 I don't see how you haven't witnessed people being unjustly booted or muted, but I'm not going to argue with you since there's plenty of examples in this thread alone, plus Patreon, Steam, and the Discord's chat history you can look through to see for yourself. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you don't check in on the server as frequently.

Battleraizer

Mar 31, 2022

I got booted off the TL team for talking about the lack of progress

Then i got booted off the server for saying i got booted off the TL team.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Well, you wrong about it. In fact, it's Golberg's emulator and he/she is the only hacker in the world who cracks Denuvo.
Because, and I'm revealing one of the big secrets, Golberg is Empress (she uses this as a family name/pseudonym).
But it really doesn't worth the time/effort/money to crack now in current state of this "game".

No, it was in 2015 "full release" promise, which turned out to be "fool's release" scam.
Not a Steam/Denuvo emulator, the game is always online and everything is tied to Helius servers. Even if you cracked Denuvo the game would still be a brick because it couldn't access the servers. The dude who wrote the original server emulator was in this thread but got hired by Helius apparently and left.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
Not a Steam/Denuvo emulator, the game is always online and everything is tied to Helius servers. Even if you cracked Denuvo the game would still be a brick because it couldn't access the servers. The dude who wrote the original server emulator was in this thread but got hired by Helius apparently and left.
"hired".....sure....

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
bros will this game ever release ?
dude have you seen the development progress for this game? this game might come out someday, i dunno, perhaps 2024?

This game has been appearing as "coming soon" on Steam for many months to a year now, so don't keep your hopes up too high.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes