3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
important question, anyone know how? extract a character's file? (Erika) it’s to be able to animate it on Blender I already have Alet
Idk how, but you might want to check out this post to see if it has the files you want:
https://f95zone.to/threads/celia-scene-viewer-v08-2023-the-hacker-known-as-4chan.172524/

" Everything that is not in the _Viewer folder was extracted from operation lovecraft 073 (the other girls are included). "

Overview:
"Open source" animation viewer with Celia's animations from operation lovecraft.

Project Files:
You can find all of this viewer's project files below, to open then you'll need: Unreal Engine 5.2.1 or later, at least ~80gigs of free space and at least 32gb ram.
The project is blueprint only, everything that is in the _Viewer folder was made or copied there by me.
Everything that is not in the _Viewer folder was extracted from operation lovecraft 073 (the other girls are included).
The original material instances and data tables are not included, instead a json file with their data can be found in a same folder (they don't show in unreal engine).
If you're not familiar with unreal and want to export assets from it: right click->asset actions->export and save as fbx or whatever.
Happy exploring

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I believe the original plan was to release in 2017 but this has been delayed until 2022 due to the developer... well... not actually working on the project? Changing development direction multiple times? Not being technically capable of implementing half the features they originally intended?

Take your pick on the reason. The actual release date is probably irrelevant though; it won't do well in its current form and since it's live service the game will vanish when Helius stops paying aws for the server infrastructure it's reliant on.
But at least they made the battle pass and gatcha mechanics

• Haha
Reactions: McAztec

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
why it's not getting updated to steam version tho?
Even if someone manages to crack Denuvo on the latest version you still need an updated server emulator and the guy who made the original isn't working on it any more. It honestly isn't worth the time/effort/money right now given the state of the game.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
need an updated server emulator and the guy who made the original isn't working on it any more.
Well, you wrong about it. In fact, it's Golberg's emulator and he/she is the only hacker in the world who cracks Denuvo.
Because, and I'm revealing one of the big secrets, Golberg is Empress (she uses this as a family name/pseudonym).
But it really doesn't worth the time/effort/money to crack now in current state of this "game".

I believe the original plan was to release in 2017
No, it was in 2015 "full release" promise, which turned out to be "fool's release" scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoondo

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Hello people, I would like to make an announcement:BootyTime:, if someone is determined to send me the .fbx of Erika's model and her outfit, it will be a masterpiece, I will be able to make animation on blender with it.

because the goal is to share the .fbx with Mustard(great creator for the blender Community) he will makethe .fbx usable for animation.

if it can motivate..... I can pay via paypal something like 50 bucks for that )

thx for reading :)

Reactions: choden3dau

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
lmao what? Fuck PH you mean - he brought this upon himself by not communicating with his own mods. The entire discord is imploding and it's hilarious.
This.
The problem has always been PH. I was coming to post this too. Pasix is one of many staff people who are fed up and trying their best and PH is undermining that also. It's just depressing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's like one of those trashy instagram relationships where they argue in their post's comments

And to those of you saying it's Pasix's / PH's fault: you have no fucking idea wtf is going on in the team. Whatever is said in discord is subjective to the person saying it. We don't know wtf they are talking in private. You're picking a side in a conflict that you aren't even familiar with and calling others out on the matter....

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes