3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
So how is my favourite dumpsterfire going?
From what I gathered its still shit. At this point I gotta applaud how consistently shit this game is, just like public toilet.
Ah nearly forgot the obligatory "This game couldve been so good".
That public toilet was out of toilet paper for a long time now.

Reactions: denri2000

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
I have the paid version of this game and it's on 0.7.5, I can't play it anymore. I get an error due to lack of memory on the GPU. my settings are
i7 4790k
16GB RAM
RX 5700 XT
If you don't have at least 30% more power, don't waste your time with this game.
it doesn't open in windowed mode with everything on low

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
When is this game going to be officially released on Steam? :( :cry:
I believe the original plan was to release in 2017 but this has been delayed until 2022 due to the developer... well... not actually working on the project? Changing development direction multiple times? Not being technically capable of implementing half the features they originally intended?

Take your pick on the reason. The actual release date is probably irrelevant though; it won't do well in its current form and since it's live service the game will vanish when Helius stops paying aws for the server infrastructure it's reliant on.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I believe the original plan was to release in 2017 but this has been delayed until 2022 due to the developer... well... not actually working on the project? Changing development direction multiple times? Not being technically capable of implementing half the features they originally intended?

Take your pick on the reason. The actual release date is probably irrelevant though; it won't do well in its current form and since it's live service the game will vanish when Helius stops paying aws for the server infrastructure it's reliant on.
By this rate this game will never come out.

Mr. Libido

Aug 16, 2023
I have the paid version of this game and it's on 0.7.5, I can't play it anymore. I get an error due to lack of memory on the GPU. my settings are
i7 4790k
16GB RAM
RX 5700 XT
If you don't have at least 30% more power, don't waste your time with this game.
it doesn't open in windowed mode with everything on low
Democracy is a two-way street, you fuck the girls in this game and the game fucks your GPU back.

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
What ever happened to Galatea? Did they just completely give up on her cause of the steam bullshit? Was there ever ANY "gameplay" of her whatsoever?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes