3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

geekhacker

Apr 21, 2022
This seems... improbable... a ~4k jump on 4 October then ~20k on 5 October and growth immediately falls flat again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This despite a historically downward trend in subs and no discernible uptick in activity in terms of Patreon comments or Steam community posts.

My guess is that it has more to do with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this is new, or if Helius just since he was about to drop out of the top 10 adult creators, but unfortunately this probably means that tracking Helius' gradual decline is impossible moving forward.
ah ok now makes sense, probably they're just free tier members.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I mean the game is still probably good. You just cant pirate it yet due to DRM lmao.
It's not.
It's an online only multiplayer gotcha gallery viewer.
Zero story with bugs/disconnects.

5 characters about 30 positions each.

In-game "Currency":
Insight
Data Fragments
Sanity

You get 3 base characters. Additional characters can be bought with "Neo-England Pounds".
Zero idea how to get more, maybe donate more?
Regardless that's probably going to be buy-able with real money soon.

You grind daily's(3) for stuff called "Insight". You use that to get Loot Boxes.
Position cards are in loot boxes, duplicates cards turn into "Data Fragments" that can be used to buy specific positions.

Leveling a character takes daily's, conducting experiments, and giving and receiving "Likes".
There are rewards AND penalty's for leveling.
If you you play too much, your "Sanity" goes down and you will not receive any character leveling points.

2 maps. Both online.
1 is a space station, the other is a strip club type place.
Some positions can only be used on vacant obstacles, walls, or other surfaces.

Players can give "Likes" to other players.
Clothes can be purchased with them and are character specific.
You can exchange them in Shop for "Insight" or "Data Fragments", limited supply with weekly refresh.
Or use them while in game to "copy" an unknown position for 24 hours.

The mechanics are fully setup for an absolute fucking nightmarish cronenberg of a 'game'.
At this point even if they added baldur's gate rpg storyline, you'd still want to blow your brains out.

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Last update of this game was 2 years ago....wow soo i am guessing mod gave up on this game ?
If u are talking about pirated version then yes.There is no crack because scamlius put denuvo so you will need to wait for crack for some time,if even people will be interested in cracking it.

Reactions: ragionalGuy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So i was checking Graphtreon...
shock0.png
but it was short lived hope, no miracles here just, Patreon doing Patreon things.

But there are two things that we can conclude from this .
One Graphtreon will be virtually useless going forward to gouge how much money are projects making and how are events like announcements/releases impacting the sub base.

Two: In this one instance we can compare sub base against the overall interest. On average projects appear to be doubling their number, meanwhile Fallen doll almost tripled it which goes to show that people are interested just that something is stiping them from subbing ... . It appears Wild Life is in similar spot, also tripled its number but project itself has been in decline for a while. Damn I'm kinda worried for WL even if their stuff is not quite my alley they felt genuine and had full time workers and studio... hope they had headroom.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes