3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Popping into the thread and still seeing same ol complains or stuff. Got anything new about the "game" or something? Getting bored reading same stuff over and over (Yes I know cuz that guy doing same stuff on his game over and over)

Press "PS" or "PrintScreen" button on your keyboard. Itll screenshot your screen then just CTRL + V to paste it.

Do you use the game downloaded from this site links?
My guess is despite he got the error message "failure no licenses." He might be running a pirated or cracked version of the game. How can he fix that error?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slutbitches6969
May 5, 2022
At this point its better for you guys to make a tutorial video lol
I would love that ngl

Last question, I'm guessing we are at 0.7.5 version rn and I was wondering if the version 0.7.0 version is leak but not cracked? Idk what cracked means but I'm guessing is like yall hack the game or some shit? Sorry if my english is bad.

May 5, 2022
Wow I really appreciate the help thank you
Why I should leaned screenshot and stuff
Oh I get it now why u said "why u should learn screenshot". You meant like taking a screenshot for this site f95? I use my phone for f95 site so that's why I took a pic instead using f95 in pc for a screenshot. I use windows+shift+S for screenshot, no worries, ik how.✌

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh I get it now why u said "why u should learn screenshot". You meant like taking a screenshot for this site f95? I use my phone for f95 site so that's why I took a pic instead using f95 in pc for a screenshot. I use windows+shift+S for screenshot, no worries, ik how.✌
For clarity, I just googled up with keywords "cracked game means what". This is what a cracked game refers to. I have highlighted and bold it in green for you along with a large text font. You are welcome.

A cracked PC game is a game that has been modified or tampered with in some way so that it can be played without paying for it. This can be done by removing copy protection, or by editing the game files to allow for unlocked content or cheats.

Last edited:

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Popping into the thread and still seeing same ol complains or stuff. Got anything new about the "game" or something? Getting bored reading same stuff over and over (Yes I know cuz that guy doing same stuff on his game over and over).
There is nothing new about the game, other than the occasional drama when the dev does or says something dumb, hence seeing the same old stuff ad nauseum.

geekhacker

Apr 21, 2022
He'll be milking this for years unless something HUGE happens.

View attachment 2975346
12,142 x $4(at minimum) = $48,568 per month
I would guess this number is off though considering you need to donate $36+ to get a steam key, I suspect most people just donate a lump sum to get to that amount rather than waiting the 9 months for the accumulation.
bro in just one month they have grown to 37k member :OO with only one new publication.
This is completely insane, 25k new members x 4$ at least = 100k$

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
bro in just one month they have grown to 37k member :OO with only one new publication.
This is completely insane, 25k new members x 4$ at least = 100k$
This seems... improbable... a ~4k jump on 4 October then ~20k on 5 October and growth immediately falls flat again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This despite a historically downward trend in subs and no discernible uptick in activity in terms of Patreon comments or Steam community posts.

My guess is that it has more to do with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if this is new, or if Helius just since he was about to drop out of the top 10 adult creators, but unfortunately this probably means that tracking Helius' gradual decline is impossible moving forward.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
My guess is that it has more to do with this:
Not sure if this is new, or if Helius just since he was about to drop out of the top 10 adult creators, but unfortunately this probably means that tracking Helius' gradual decline is impossible moving forward.
That advertises paying for followers not subscribers. They're charging 80 cents per 100 followers. If they had to actually pay to subscribe to the creator it would be a lot more expensive than that.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
That advertises paying for followers not subscribers. They're charging 80 cents per 100 followers. If they had to actually pay to subscribe to the creator it would be a lot more expensive than that.
How is this differentiated? I presume Graphtreon is scraping this data from Patreon and they only display "members" on the landing page for a creator, if I join for free I am counted as a member under the membership tab so I would presume they are included in the figure on the main page.

I can't find anything on Graphtreon to suggest that they are able to differentiate between paying and non-paying members, unless more information is exposed via the Patreon API?

Either way that kind of jump, literally tripling the member count in 24 hours with an immediate fall off in growth, isn't natural and should be associated with an uptick in comment activity if it were. It could be a reporting change of some kind but the fact that it happened in two bursts makes this unlikely, seems more likely to be bot activity and the initial part of this got caught in the first reporting window.

EDIT: Yeah it looks like , just a free tier that has been hidden in the options on the front page.
All fans can join for free if their creator has a free offering listed on their page. Some creators may only show their paid options prominently on their Patreon. You’ll know a creator offers this option if you see a Join for free button on their page.
So either this is a new feature (entirely possible, that FAQ is from 5 days ago) or Helius recently enabled it.

Last edited:

Foost

May 16, 2020
Looking at graphtreon, a lot of patreons gained more members. This is most likely caused by the "join for free" feature added recently by patreon, those free followers are now counted as members even though they are not paying anything. And graphtreon can't distinguish them, at least for now, so we'll be getting bogus numbers, at least for a while.

Reactions: Nihil5320

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
There's a follow option on Patreon. It's different from the free membership. You can follow literally any Patreon page, unlike the free membership that only a few creators use. Their free posts show up on your feed.
That's fair however as above this "join for free" button is not the follow option. Helius has enabled free memberships which has rendered Graphtreon's data after 4 October worthless.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Surely not, why would he pay for server's service?
All we need is an insider who would leak the server files. Can't remember what game it was but back in the day, someone did just that and it opened up a whole range of hosting and modding capabilities. Was some shooter game, but I don't know which one anymore. I'm old and forgetful.

Reactions: M_e_*

Hack2apk

May 29, 2022
so i just downloaded and extracted FallenDoll 0.4.9 rip and opened the FallenDoll.exe. But it just opens steam automatically with a message Failure- No Licenses. what to do now???

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes