3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Foost

May 16, 2020
so from v0-4-9 Crack there how much content they did add? in latest $$ version it's worth to buy now?
The three original girls LOST a lot of their experiments in the 0.7.x builds. There are two new girls, Celia and Elizabeth, with 48 and 50 experiments. Celia's are all new I believe, while Elizabeth is reusing quite a few of the old-and-removed animations. So it looks like their animation output slowed down even more. I'd guess that even with the five girls now, the total amount of experiments is lower than in 0.4.9, or similar at best.

There are two new xenos and one new humanoid, with grand total of SIX new animations, I believe.

The "gameplay" itself has not changed in any meaningful way at all. It's still "play animation, go afk, spend earned currencies on gacha hoping to unlock more anims". There are several new ideas kinda-implemented in the game, but all of them are half-assed and most of them are actually not fully implemented, or in other words, not working at all:
  • One new map, xeno experiments are not allowed there
  • The girls can dance on the new map, which consumes their energy and converts it to ideas. One dance anim for each girl, pretty much useless otherwise
  • The girls can have a drink on the new map, which increases their "affinity" bar and consumes their energy. Affinity does absolutely NOTHING.
  • Both maps have few bondage spots where you can place the girl (if you can find an empty one, good luck). Pretty much used only to log off and passively convert sanity into ideas. Nobody ever interacts with the girls in bondage (it's few extra animations, but they look rather broken and are useless for grinding any of the currencies).
  • Vaginal and anal dilation stat for each girl. Increasing them does NOTHING, it's just another useless progress bar.
  • Belly bulge morph for each girl when their are full on fluids. The morphs looks visually meh, and they clip with most clothes and animations. It even disables some experiments.

Overall I'd say it's absolutely not worth it, you are getting some new pixels, losing quite a few animations, and there is no meaningful change in gameplay. And this will probably never change. But in the end that's up to you to decide.

sdfsdf9

Apr 16, 2019
How to install the VR version? It's only 9GB after it's extracted. Surely you need an existing installation of the same version?

Hmm looks like the 0.49 non vr version is almost the same size. Why is the steam demo version larger it's almost 15GB.

Last edited:

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
why cum visuals dont appear in experiments, but they do in gallery mode? anyone experiencing this?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Good to know that there are still so many positive people out there, still holding out for any chance of this game being finished or having the latest version cracked

Reactions: denri2000

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
anyone knows how to use the VR version? i downloaded and open it but it just shows a launcher screen and I cant click anything

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes