3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Not a Steam/Denuvo emulator, the game is always online and everything is tied to Helius servers. Even if you cracked Denuvo the game would still be a brick because it couldn't access the servers.
So you can't play version 0.49, because "game is always online" or you can?
If you can, that's because of Golberg server emulation crack, and you wrote nonsense.
And Golberg has nothing in common with Conquistador (I believe that's name of guy) crack. Maybe he cracked some version before 0.49, but Kirito uses not his, but Golberg's server emulation.
If somebody cracks Denuvo, there is no problem to continue use this server emulation.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So you can't play version 0.49, because "game is always online" or you can?
If you can, that's because of Golberg server emulation crack, and you wrote nonsense.
And Golberg has nothing in common with Conquistador (I believe that's name of guy) crack. Maybe he cracked some version before 0.49, but Kirito uses not his, but Golberg's server emulation.
If somebody cracks Denuvo, there is no problem to continue use this server emulation.
There is just one problem, a new server emulator would need to be written because old one probably won't work. But before that denuvo needs to be cracked and currently no one in the world is interested in cracking it, besides that guy who is obsessed with cracking football manager games.

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
a new server emulator would need to be written because old one probably won't work.
And I am saying the opposite, "there is no problem to continue use this server emulation".
But as I said before, there is nothing to crack in its current state, there is no game. And I believe, this "game" would never be released, it is just a grand scam.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
And I am saying the opposite, "there is no problem to continue use this server emulation".
But as I said before, there is nothing to crack in its current state, there is no game. And I believe, this "game" would never be released, it is just a grand scam.
I doubt simply removing denuvo will make game magically work with current latest emulator in this thread, it was called kiritomod I believe.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
No idea what servers you guys were in but I openly shit talked PH and I never got banned or kicked for it.
So your experience doesn't align with others - does that then nullify all other experiences other than your own?

Or is it more like that you're just defending a shitty company with bad practices and turning a blind eye to protect your copium supply?

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Why give a shit if Gcats thinks the sun shines from Pasix's arse? A bunch of Discord jannies got their brooms broken and their zero sum paychecks revoked, it's an objective win for all involved (save the jannies).

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
what has been added to the official game ever since the last cracked version?
Current paid version is 0.7.6(0.7.6b should be releasing soon: )
Current cracked version is 0.4.9 (the one available on mainpost)

I posted this about what harem is like:
It's an online only multiplayer gotcha gallery viewer.
Zero story with bugs/disconnects.

5 characters about 30 positions each.

In-game "Currency":
Insight
Data Fragments
Sanity

You get 3 base characters. Additional characters can be bought with "Neo-England Pounds".
Zero idea how to get more, maybe donate more?
Regardless that's probably going to be buy-able with real money soon.
(helius, so far, has paid out the accounts for new characters as they're released)

You grind daily's(3) for stuff called "Insight". You use that to get Loot Boxes.
Position cards are in loot boxes, duplicates cards turn into "Data Fragments" that can be used to buy specific positions.

Leveling a character takes daily's, conducting experiments, and giving and receiving "Likes".
There are rewards AND penalty's for leveling.
If you play too much, your "Sanity" goes down and you will not receive any character leveling points.

2 maps. Both online.
1 is a space station, the other is a strip club type place.
Some positions can only be used on vacant obstacles, walls, or other surfaces.
1 map is human only.

Likes can only be received from other players.
Clothes can be purchased with them and are character specific.
You can exchange them in Shop for "Insight" or "Data Fragments", limited supply with weekly refresh.
Or use them while in game to "copy" an unknown position from another player for 24 hours.

The mechanics are fully setup for an absolute fucking nightmarish cronenberg of a 'game'.
At this point even if they added baldur's gate rpg storyline, you'd still want to blow your brains out.
There is also an offline farming component that I skipped in my post.
Where you can leave your character at a gloryhole for other players to use, or something idk.

As for gallery, there hasn't been any updates what so ever.
Although some "performance" updates have helped with making gallery look better zero characters, clothes, or positions get transferred to gallery when you unlock them in harem(online multiplayer) mode.

I don't have VR, but from what I remember reading it doesn't work anymore.
And hasn't for a long time, the last major update I think.

Game/graphics do seem to run a little smoother, although one of the last updates broke something and everyone has been having problems. And this is only in the UI menu's, online play feels like you're streaming here and there.

IF it seems like a lot content or that it's fun, it's not.

It's cool for about an hour-ish, then you realize you'll have to grind for every piece of content online through loot boxes and daily's.

Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
Current paid version is 0.7.6(0.7.6b should be releasing soon: )
Current cracked version is 0.4.9 (the one available on mainpost)

I posted this about what harem is like:

There is also an offline farming component that I skipped in my post.
Where you can leave your character at a gloryhole for other players to use, or something idk.

As for gallery, there hasn't been any updates what so ever.
Although some "performance" updates have helped with making gallery look better zero characters, clothes, or positions get transferred to gallery when you unlock them in harem(online multiplayer) mode.

I don't have VR, but from what I remember reading it doesn't work anymore.
And hasn't for a long time, the last major update I think.

Game/graphics do seem to run a little smoother, although one of the last updates broke something and everyone has been having problems. And this is only in the UI menu's, online play feels like you're streaming here and there.

IF it seems like a lot content or that it's fun, it's not.

It's cool for about an hour-ish, then you realize you'll have to grind for every piece of content online through loot boxes and daily's.
and there is no way to play the harem mode offline like in the cracked version? like you have to grind/pay extra for most of the game's sexual content despite already having paid for the whole game?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I have no sympathy for these "community managers". They were willingly playing devil's advocate. They deserve to be used and fired like that.
This tbh, if that Karbonkel person is Kara from the Steam forum, they were deleting a lot of criticism about the game people were posting. Actively trying to hide the issues and scummy practices people were talking about there.

Nov 24, 2017
So essentially the "Best" outcome would be for someone to reverse engineer the Unreal Project file, and essentially pull a Lovesick-esque Copy, but actually follow through with it.

Kinda sad to see the outcome like this, another project ruined by sheer Greed and Whales, with more money that they know what to do with...

Even looking at the screenshots and what other players wrote, I didn't think it was possible, but they somehow managed to regress into a worse product. I'd rather see 3 girls with "good" animations than 20 with mediocre recycled ones.

Reactions: spanky69

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
So essentially the "Best" outcome would be for someone to reverse engineer the Unreal Project file, and essentially pull a Lovesick-esque Copy, but actually follow through with it.
Yes, and there has already been somewhat of an attempt to do that:
https://f95zone.to/threads/celia-scene-viewer-v08-2023-the-hacker-known-as-4chan.172524/

View attachment 2911286

Overview:
"Open source" animation viewer with Celia's animations from operation lovecraft.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: the hacker knows as 4chan
Censored: No
Version: 2023-08
Language: English
Original Game: Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

Project Files:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Project files

View attachment 2880948 View attachment 2880949 View attachment 2880950

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018

Kinda sad to see the outcome like this, another project ruined by sheer Greed and Whales, with more money that they know what to do with...

Even looking at the screenshots and what other players wrote, I didn't think it was possible, but they somehow managed to regress into a worse product. I'd rather see 3 girls with "good" animations than 20 with mediocre recycled ones.
Helius himself floated the idea of just finishing whatever content is in development right now then abandoning it as an offline game because he thinks he could scam more people with SFW mobile games. I think that's the least bad outcome right now. But Helius is Helius so he could have been talking out his ass or making a thinly veiled threat to the backers for not giving him enough money.

Battleraizer

Mar 31, 2022
Helius himself floated the idea of just finishing whatever content is in development right now then abandoning it as an offline game because he thinks he could scam more people with SFW mobile games. I think that's the least bad outcome right now. But Helius is Helius so he could have been talking out his ass or making a thinly veiled threat to the backers for not giving him enough money.
Weirdly nobody dared to call his bluff and get him to go with it. Imagine how much could be done with all the time and money since 2019 if it was done as an offline gallery.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes