3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
I tried to rejoin the server to see all the drama, it seems like people joining can't access channels anymore? It requires you verify your phone number, which I did, but then you just sit there with no access to the channels lol. If all the mods are gone I suppose that's one way of moderating. Just don't allow anyone to join, I suppose that also explains why there are so many people joining and leaving in the Welcome channel lol.
To access the channels, click/tap the book.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"skipping the early access phase" this clown actually thinks the game will be officialy released in a state that won't be worse than most early access titles we've seen ever
Pedophiles like you in fucking shambles, at least they did ONE thing right with this piece of shit of a "game"
Ah yea there it is, the liking girls that look young = pedophile man of this thread. I was wondering when you'd show. Guess all the several girls from the school I used to attend all can't be morally loved because they look like 14 year olds and younger when they're over 20. Cool.
Karbonkel (Kara) vs Helius :HideThePain:
They're not keeping that sweet teaser 6 months release date as a secret though that's for fucking sure. Wonder why

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Hi there,

I just downloaded this game from here and was curious how you play it? I mean when i open it, there is a Harem and Gallery Option in the main Menu. When i enter the harem Mode (Internet on or of doesnt matter), i launch in "Bridge" of some sort but cant do anything, or atleast i dont know how. Shouldnt there be a Story of some sort or at least a Tutorial what you can do? I actually have no clue what you can do in that game.

• Angry
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

urvdizhabibpvkehmd

Oct 2, 2020
Pedophiles like you in fucking shambles, at least they did ONE thing right with this piece of shit of a "game"

Ah yea there it is, the liking girls that look young = pedophile man of this thread. I was wondering when you'd show. Guess all the several girls from the school I used to attend all can't be morally loved because they look like 14 year olds and younger when they're over 20. Cool.
Honestly, it's not even about younger looking, they all look pretty young. I just don't like big boobs, which apparently is a crime nowadays.

They could've added a small chested character as one of the two/three they added since they "got denied Galatea by Steam". Fuck, copy and paste Alet and give her a honker reduction and I'd be down. But nope, if it's not giving her back pain by the age of 25, the devs don't want it.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I just downloaded this game from here and was curious how you play it? I mean when i open it, there is a Harem and Gallery Option in the main Menu. When i enter the harem Mode (Internet on or of doesnt matter), i launch in "Bridge" of some sort but cant do anything, or atleast i dont know how. Shouldnt there be a Story of some sort or at least a Tutorial what you can do? I actually have no clue what you can do in that game.
NO there is no story with this "GAME. It's an online only multiplayer gotcha gallery viewer.
My description of the game:
To answer your question, this is from the mainpost:

How to install cracked Harem version:
by @The Hacker Known as 4chan:

Installation:
  1. If you are using the steam version of the game (not the demo), make a copy and modify that!
  2. Go to the root folder and delete everything except the Paralogue and Engine folders.
  3. Go to Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 and delete everything
  4. Go back to the root and extract the zip there
  5. If it asks if you want to overwrite steam_api64.dll press yes.
  6. If it did not ask then you are doing something wrong.
  7. Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe
Anti-Features:
  • No EasyAntiCheat.
  • No internet access (You can/should bock the exe with your firewall).
  • No daily quests, lootboxes, currencies, energy/fatigue system and no shop.
Known issues:
  • Your chacter doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu to fix it).
Changelog:
  • Updated to 049.
  • In-game character switching should work.
  • Chinese characters no longer crash the mod with utf-8 error on startup.
Troubleshooting:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 folder.
  • To fix blurry textures add r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the Engine.ini in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder.
  • Erotes Nightclub is not in the game, pester the devs about it.
  • There is no VR version for 049, pester the devs about it.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Thx for the fast reply. Well, i dont see the point in this game then. Basicaly im just able to put some scene cards somewhere, which have some interaction parts and play the scene. Hmm why would i pay for that?

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
Wow I was not aware illegal material was in question
Neither was I until this. Actually, I hadn't had any idea of any of this. The only reason I knew to post here was because I vaguely remembered being mildly interested in this several months ago, and just happened to still have the thread bookmarked.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Latest drama just dropped.

Their last video on this game was decent, but the angle they're taking with the pedo stuff regarding Helius feels flimsy. To me it seems like he's over-exaggerating. He's using the fall out with Pasix to make it seem like Helius is intentionally allowing illegal content in the server. I think Helius is a scummy game dev and some of the characters are certainly questionable, but that's fictional characters. I don't particularly like the old moderators, but I never got the feeling from them that they were the type of people to accept content of that nature and would remain on the team for as long as they did if they knew Helius was okay with that kind of illegal content.

I'm all for shitting on people when it's deserved, but to me that video just seems like a way to get quick views, and Helius is an easy target for a hate train because of all the scummy things he has done in the last few years.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Oh man, it's been quite a while since I last tryed this shit show of a game (for the record, I'm not a moron, only tryed what's in here), and I have to be honest with you all... The PH drama is 10x more interesting that the game will ever be... Even what PH is trying to sell everyone into loses to the discord drama, love to see it. smile-person-akirambow.gif

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes