3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
How do we get the OP edited to explain the crack situation? I swear we get someone on every single fucking page asking about a crack. They don't even bother looking at the last page, which usually has the answer as someone else JUST asked the same thing.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, that part annoyed me too.

Speaking of which, in the meantime has anyone tested this new (just released today) Universal Unreal Engine VR injector with the game to see if it works currently without getting banned? Native would be better but if this works it will be a good alternative in the meantime.
Okay, I tested the VR mod myself and it works.

It is a bit rough though. You may have to set Steam command arguments to -nohmd in order to get it to work.

I did not test it with OpenVR yet and might not bother since it is already working on OpenXR for me.

Launch injector > restart as administrator > Launch game and get to main menu > alt+tab to injector and click the correct program from drop down list > Inject. Put headset back on.

I had to use mouse in main menu and Gallery, however, in Harem mode once I actually joined Erotes/Spacestation I could use my motion controllers to walk and move camera, keyboard for other controls like starting a position. Can probably make a custom configuration to do it all with controller or just use KB + M. Might be able to get it to work more natively with some messing around but I haven't figured out how to get motion controls to typically work correctly in other games yet though they're supposedly supported.

Performance was fine for me but this is a RTX 4090 and higher than 4K resolution with my headset. Those who lack a powerful PC will definitely want to consider starting settings at a lower configuration first and then crank them up rather than starting it in a nausea inducing stutter fest and turning it down.

It looked good in VR and is worth getting this free mod to work until the proper VR update is added. It also reminds me and pisses me off that VR was removed to begin with when there isn't a sufficient reason for this to have occurred since it just required some basic GUI updates.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Someone DM me please when Galatea, horse & pig get added thank u
I think Galatea, the pig and the horse will never come out. I think it's because of the problems they will have on Steam, one for loli and the other for bestiality (I think that's why the alien dog was modified). Or (as they said earlier in the thread), they were never created, and are just images to attract sponsors.

Reactions: nekopara82 and Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
How do we get the OP edited to explain the crack situation? I swear we get someone on every single fucking page asking about a crack. They don't even bother looking at the last page, which usually has the answer as someone else JUST asked the same thing.
I'd say report the OP, in the "reasons" tab choose "other" and explain the situation.

But those kind of individual would just ignore it and spam anyway.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I think Galatea, the pig and the horse will never come out. I think it's because of the problems they will have on Steam, one for loli and the other for bestiality (I think that's why the alien dog was modified). Or (as they said earlier in the thread), they were never created, and are just images to attract sponsors.
In one of his very recent updates mentioned she was approved and can be added immediately next depending on poll results so it will be interesting to see. If he claims the other character won the poll at this point considering I'm going to expect the entire thing was probably a lie to boost Patreon subs (ironically his next post after that announcement).

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
How do we get the OP edited to explain the crack situation? -
Don't bother, like the other guy said, they won't read anyways. Google has made us lazy, we want inmediate answers with minimal effort.

Gelato being bait is a proven fact, same with the campaign that was supposedly done years ago.

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
lol i got the crack 7.8b
Did you got it from a shady dude in a trenchcoat lurking in a backalley?
Because if yes, throw that shit away asap, the motherfucker distribute knocks-off full of crabs and really nasty STDs !

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
OP should probably be edited anyway:
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a full 3D game made with the Unreal Engine, with desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers). Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022.
As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft.
The game no longer supports VR, is most certainly not expected to evolve into a full game by 2022 and is not expected to implement single player modes or anything beyond sex-sim functionality at all.

Vanilla_Simp

Jan 1, 2024
So I've been trying to find out about the lore but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot. What's the reason for the girls and gynoids to be fucking the creatures?

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
So I've been trying to find out about the lore but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot. What's the reason for the girls and gynoids to be fucking the creatures?
There is a lore section on discord. If you can't find it ask someone to link it in the general chat on there.

I'm to lazy to check but IIRC it is some type of simulation experiment and they're willingly participating is the basic idea. Honestly, I don't think it has developed much beyond just that.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There is a lore section on discord. If you can't find it ask someone to link it in the general chat on there.

I'm to lazy to check but IIRC it is some type of simulation experiment and they're willingly participating is the basic idea. Honestly, I don't think it has developed much beyond just that.
Honestly this game hasn't made any real development progress, if that were true, this game would already be officially released.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi did anyone download the hack from here?

And also I have an idea, maybe there are those who want to chip in for the game, I will make a Steam account and put the key to the game there, and everyone who has invested can play

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
If anyone is interested, I reinstalled to try out the recent patch and here are a few things I noticed:

- It seems performance improved in Harem a bit. Not drastically though like Helius was claiming, looking in the direction of other players still causes frame drops, even when you have them set to hidden
-Gallery mode no longer has the bug that caused blurry screen when zoomed in close, though Gallery still hasn't been updated as far as new content past patch v0.4.9, just bugfixes
-UI seems updated(more responsive)

Just some personal thoughts; the menu before you enter Harem is cluttered with a bunch of stuff and makes navigating overly complicated. I'm still not a fan of the multiplayer aspect and the gacha stuff. I know Helius put up a vote to add Dormitory mode after it was cancelled, so hopefully that has local save-progression assuming the current supporters actually voted for it. I still wouldn't recommend anyone buying this, but improvements are improvements, gotta give credit when it's due.

If you're an older supporter and thinking about reinstalling, you really aren't missing out on much imo. I'm assuming people here that actually own the game were looking for the pirated version so they could play by themselves. Nothing has changed on that front, multiplayer is still forced and Gallery in the current patch has the same amount of content as the version hosted here.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes