3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Suyori

Sep 5, 2021
Hi did anyone download the hack from here?

And also I have an idea, maybe there are those who want to chip in for the game, I will make a Steam account and put the key to the game there, and everyone who has invested can play
This link is also v0.4.9, like there is no current version cracked, couse of denuvo.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
If anyone is interested, I reinstalled to try out the recent patch and here are a few things I noticed:

- It seems performance improved in Harem a bit. Not drastically though like Helius was claiming, looking in the direction of other players still causes frame drops, even when you have them set to hidden
-Gallery mode no longer has the bug that caused blurry screen when zoomed in close, though Gallery still hasn't been updated as far as new content past patch v0.4.9, just bugfixes
-UI seems updated(more responsive)

Just some personal thoughts; the menu before you enter Harem is cluttered with a bunch of stuff and makes navigating overly complicated. I'm still not a fan of the multiplayer aspect and the gacha stuff. I know Helius put up a vote to add Dormitory mode after it was cancelled, so hopefully that has local save-progression assuming the current supporters actually voted for it. I still wouldn't recommend anyone buying this, but improvements are improvements, gotta give credit when it's due.

If you're an older supporter and thinking about reinstalling, you really aren't missing out on much imo. I'm assuming people here that actually own the game were looking for the pirated version so they could play by themselves. Nothing has changed on that front, multiplayer is still forced and Gallery in the current patch has the same amount of content as the version hosted here.
You have the recent patch download? can you share it?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The game has Denuvo, previous patches were shared pages back. No one wants to spend time cracking the game in the state it's in.
I was curious about the state of the game I was following from years ago, and it's the weirdest feel to see it's still wip, still no story and the biggest change is that it has denuvo drm.
Sad, the girls looked really nice, and with a bit of story it could have been good.

NNikola

Aug 20, 2018
Hi did anyone download the hack from here?

And also I have an idea, maybe there are those who want to chip in for the game, I will make a Steam account and put the key to the game there, and everyone who has invested can play
This is also like scame Skidrowcodex site

Reactions: Frankenjok

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Is there any way to speed things up in Harem mode? Filling up the bars takes ages.
Uncheck auto for speed at bottom right, scroll mouse wheel up to speed up animation. For girls, iirc, do their pleasure points when the fire/hotkey appears or press on the right body spot until they're max aroused or whatever that bar is.

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Guys, is there a Steam account with new versions of the game? Or where they can be purchased at a reasonable price.
"An accumulative $36+(USD) pledge will get you the Steam key, two character expansion passes, all current and future closed beta test access on Steam."

Join their Patreon, pledge a total of 36$ and you get a Steam key to access the game. You do not have to stay a Patreon to access the game on Steam.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is a lore section on discord. If you can't find it ask someone to link it in the general chat on there.

I'm to lazy to check but IIRC it is some type of simulation experiment and they're willingly participating is the basic idea. Honestly, I don't think it has developed much beyond just that.
I'm pretty sure all the girls are discommissioned combat android being repurposed into sex slave and experiment subject.

jameksu44

Dec 28, 2021
I've seen on the patreon they intend to make VR available in the newer versions. Seeing as how the newest version is 0.34, anyone have any more info on that? Any date on when is this happening?

GucivYdglb

Feb 23, 2022
This is random but I dreamed that the latest version was cracked and I was happy using Celia and Elizabeth until later it changed to a threesome scene with 2 deep ones and a byakhee, that's when I realized it was a dream and all hopes went down, then I woke up

• Haha
Reactions: Ha Ni and M_e_*

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
So let me get this straight:
You pay to play the game, then you need to pay to get new characters and costumes and shit? Also theres some kinda gacha / battlepass mechanic thrown in?
Not only that but the game uses DENUVO and no one is going to crack this steamy pile of shit.
Is that it lads? Did I get the idea?

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
So let me get this straight:
You pay to play the game, then you need to pay to get new characters and costumes and shit? Also theres some kinda gacha / battlepass mechanic thrown in?
Not only that but the game uses DENUVO and no one is going to crack this steamy pile of shit.
Is that it lads? Did I get the idea?
The base game is supposed to be f2p, but you need to pay upfront for closed beta access. The money you paid got converted into the characters and premium currencies.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes