3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
What was the reason for your ban?
almost a year in DC group and got banned after i use clown emote on helius post :poop:
^^This basically lol.
I reacted to a post with the shit emoji, along with several others.
And on Twitter I was responding to people telling them not to donate while still telling them how to get a serial...
I've had comments deleted from the Steam forums as well, for asking questions about the original game lol

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
^^This basically lol.
I reacted to a post with the shit emoji, along with several others.
And on Twitter I was responding to people telling them not to donate while still telling them how to get a serial...
I've had comments deleted from the Steam forums as well, for asking questions about the original game lol
Lmao, and you'll still find retards *cough* hum, overzealous fans to say that everything's fine, that this kind of behavior is totally justified and that "this is definitely not a scam"

Hope you did a nice collection of screens ^^

Reactions: srg91

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Heh, that'll never happen.

Do you see the game launched on Steam?
Sorry to stomp on your hopes but the Steam "launch" is highly unlikely to happen, at all .
Some people already explained to you why, iirc
I am aware, that's why I said:
There is a fair chance that Helius is using an old version at lower cost and/or that the subscription fee kicks in after the Steam launch and Irdeto didn't do sufficient due diligence to establish how unlikely this is to happen any time soon.
No idea how you interpreted my comments as expecting a Steam launch. I was just describing how Irdeto usually schedule payments in their contracts. Somewhat ironically the "people" you are thinking of that explained why was probably me...

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I am aware, that's why I said:

No idea how you interpreted my comments as expecting a Steam launch. I was just describing how Irdeto usually schedule payments in their contracts. Somewhat ironically the "people" you are thinking of that explained why was probably me...

You misunderstood my comment. I quoted you to make an emphasis on what you said.
And to point the fact htat you did already answered his "question"

Reactions: Nihil5320
Aug 13, 2020
Tay623 bro, you're coming off as extremely desperate for this "game".

At this poin there's an overabundance of information pointing out that 1. This is an ongoing scam, with Scamlius focused on monetization and 2. We can't expect anything really good, including but not limited to a Steam release.

"Gallery" was dropped after voyeur mode introduction.

Cracking this is unlikely due to both the effort needed, lack of interest from the cracking scene and the questionable state of the game.

Last but not least, even owning whatever this is, is not worth the investment since you still have to do some f2p stupid grind after paying for access. UNLESS you are absolutely crazy for Scamlius and his multiplayer fap gallery, just sit back and laugh like most reasonable gentlemen do here.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game is a scam and it surprises me its still on the Steam store. Project Helius is making money off a game that proves no promise for us Operation Lovecraft gamers and patron supporters.

this video tells you all you need to know about this game.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
we have over 700 pages of comments describing why this game is a scam and there's still people here surprised that they got scammed in the latest "update" of the game
To be fair, scam stuff aside... Rolling back a problematic update to fix it and shitty communication isn't a scam. They're just signature showings of Helius' incompetence that 5 seconds of his time is clearly too fucking valuable to bother giving a fuck.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Tay623 bro, you're coming off as extremely desperate for this "game".

At this poin there's an overabundance of information pointing out that 1. This is an ongoing scam, with Scamlius focused on monetization and 2. We can't expect anything really good, including but not limited to a Steam release.

"Gallery" was dropped after voyeur mode introduction.

Cracking this is unlikely due to both the effort needed, lack of interest from the cracking scene and the questionable state of the game.

Last but not least, even owning whatever this is, is not worth the investment since you still have to do some f2p stupid grind after paying for access. UNLESS you are absolutely crazy for Scamlius and his multiplayer fap gallery, just sit back and laugh like most reasonable gentlemen do here.
200w.gif

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes