3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I played the update.
I am very glad that finally the harem has a first person view, but unfortunately it is not as good as in the gallery (maybe I just played only in the strip bar and it is not good for the first person view) and in some scenes the breasts did not move.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
So is there an actual game yet?
Yes,it has been around for a long time. There are only 2 of them, one is a beta, where the updates are older and not available online, and the second is the one you get when you subscribe to Patreon from $36, there are always up-to-date updates online. There is no difference between these versions, only in the versions and number of characters and online.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
how can i play harem mode alone without online multiplayer?
I assume you mean with the version hosted here(v0.4.9). Just boot the game with the Kirito exe. If you meant with the official version then you can't, Harem is online and multiplayer only.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
dude 6 girls total some of them are cyber doll not human,only Erika,Anya,Elizabeth are human for the rest are cyber doll

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are they gonna add new female characters that aren't human? Maybe an alien, monster or beast girl..
gets boring only human.
Wasn't helius supposed to be a modder or something like that? He could "mod", for example, snake ladies(vipers) from xcom 2 :KEK:

dude 6 girls total some of them are cyber doll not human,only Erika,Anya,Elizabeth are human for the rest are cyber doll
So they are basically like "dolls" from girls frontline and nikke?

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Wasn't helius supposed to be a modder or something like that? He could "mod", for example, snake ladies(vipers) from xcom 2 :KEK:

So they are basically like "dolls" from girls frontline and nikke?
In general, as I saw, now there are 3 main girls available, 2 additional human girls and a new 1 robot girl, she has most of the scenes without arms and legs

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Hey everyone, Im new to this thread.
Need help with install. Downloaded anti-cheat and some other application, but once I run kirito, I get a black screen. Tried running fallendoll launcher, but it says you need app to launch this steam link.
Can someone help?

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone share with us the result of the March 31st poll?

I would like to know whose scenes are in the works for the next update.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Kinda wild to me people want to throw even more money at Helius despite very little progress the last years, but to each their own I guess. And it's weird Helius keeps showing these 3rd person action gifs if he knows they don't actually have the resources to go through with it. To me it seems like he's just hyping people up with false expectations.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes