3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 3600585

I always take the data on graphtreon with a grain of salt - both helius and steve posted their Patreon stats before and the trend looked vastly different from the stats on graphtreon. I mean look at steve's graphtreon graph you will only come to the weird conclusion that their earning is butchered on a certain date every month for some reason. Specualtion based on that may end up very misleading.
The data on graphtreon is scraped directly from Patreon, it's taken from the below bit on the creators About page:
1714824656787.png

It is therefore at least as reliable as simply checking the creators page every day. The reason there is seasonality in the data is because most users renew on the same date as an artefact of Patreon's old billing method renewing all subs on the 1st of the month. When comparing between two periods you just do peak to peak.

In regard to Helius' data I presume the graphic you are referring to is the below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The slight variance in numbers, and the reason it's smoother, is because Patreon's creator page lets you apply an "Active Members" filter that hides paid members who have cancelled their subscriptions. Graphtreon by comparison will show these members until memberships expire which happens disproportionately around the 1st of each month.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
The graphics looks so dull, do I to follow some script,because my ram and graphic card is not like 4400 but it works pretty well for other games, If I can follow any script

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Will I still have access on steam updates if I cancel patreon?
Yes, once you already own the game you will keep it indefinitely.

At that point the only benefit for continuing to pay on Patreon is:
1. Voter influence on voting polls (lol like Helius fucking cares what you vote anyways as he has shown)
2. In-game currency to buy easy progress, especially if you want to unlock 100% of everything easily and got a couple of dollars to spare to speed it up.

Vitrium

Sep 26, 2017
How do we get access to the game? And how does it work exactly? If i Donate lets say 50$ do i get the steam key and i get to play it, or do i have to wait for beta tests, can i play it if there isnt a beta test? Like how does it all work? Thanks

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do we get access to the game? And how does it work exactly? If i Donate lets say 50$ do i get the steam key and i get to play it, or do i have to wait for beta tests, can i play it if there isnt a beta test? Like how does it all work? Thanks
Yeah lets ask those questions on a piracy forum because that makes sense.
Asking to devs, moderators on official discord server or those who've already paid for it wouldn't make any sense.
By the way you definitely are the first person to ask this smart question here so don't bother searching for an answer.

What a wonderful world we live in, so full of smart people!

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
This game has an insane memory leak issue. It gobbles up almost 10 gigs of ram just by loading the harem?

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
This game has an insane memory leak issue. It gobbles up almost 10 gigs of ram just by loading the harem?
That wouldn't be a "memory leak". A memory leak occurs when memory utilization keeps escalating perpetually until you quite literally run out of memory. Ex. You had a game using 12 GB of RAM and eventually it gets up to 33 GB of your 64 GB (especially when it never displayed such utilization prior no matter how you used it) would not be normal and a clear memory leak. Even more so if the application continues to accumulate memory after closing the application as processes still consume increasing memory not closing properly.

Simply using 10 GB isn't enough to qualify as a memory leak, and actually isn't even a strange amount of RAM to use.

Now that you know you can go observe if it does do this or not as I couldn't tell you because I don't really play it. I do know the game's CPU utilization is a joke though, as shown in that other person's screenshot where the game couldn't use even half of his GPU before CPU capped out bottlenecking FPS.

Reactions: elbajito
3.80 star(s) 62 Votes