3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I mean WL actually has a framework for quests, in game events, conversation trees, NPC behaviour (with LODs), pathfinding, a sandbox with associated tooling, mini-games, combat system and so on. Saying the only difference between WL and FD is the multiplayer component seems disingenuous, one of them has actually implemented a lot of systems and all of them sit inside the original project scope of making an adult RPG.

That said simply having a large scope, or even one that grows as the project progresses, isn't scope creep. Scope creep is when you keep changing the scope without any kind of change management process or controls. WL was always going to take years to develop, changing a few things like redoing the map or switching to UE5 isn't scope creep if it's planned and managed appropriately.

The difference with FD is that FD doesn't seem to have any kind of plan, Helius has been arbitrarily flailing about doing stuff like (as I mentioned above) removing features post-implementation only to plan to reimplement them in the future. Or still changing plans for the core gameplay loop 5+ years into the project (what is it now, async card battles or something?). It's kind of insane to watch and whilst WL isn't free from criticism, I doubt any project of this type is, it's not even in the same ballpark for disorder as FD.
Well you can argue that WL is horse sh*t and FD is Dogsh*t all day and which tastes worse, but at the end of the day just dont eat sh*t... its that simple...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
View attachment 3620941

Thanks for uploader for uploading sex scene including new girls, so i dont need to spend my money or waiting crack for unfinish game(y)(y)(y)
Just yesterday I watched one of the juzi videos "Cramgamingvideos" had uploaded, don't remember name of the video but it should be the latest one he uploaded. During one of the animations it looked like her vagina wasn't animated at all but it could be a view angle issue. It is a real shame if after all these years they still can't animate a vagina properly. I've "played" koikatsu with a mod that adds dynamic animations for vagina. If a modder can do this a developer team should be able to do much better.

EDIT: Found the . The animation I am talking about starts at 1:15.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
that was Rob Cram,this guy very kind for sharing us his videos,but the one thing that i didnt understand is after more than 22 video of his Juzy adventure, he still wont show us the pig on top fk scene,even he got that card sex

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes