3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Sep 3, 2019
It's been in development for a while but hey it's proably better than star citizen.

I mean you can see progress of the game now on their patreon, just going to happily sit it out and not pay a dollar until they're done. The issue isn't that the game isn't done, it's that they're able to drag it out. I would prefer that they get paid when it is finished and not for doing the developing process.
There's no way in hell he will release the game now. Why cutting off your biggest source of income by releasing the full game while you can milk your fans on development hell? If this game is released, they'll be done for life. Thousands of angry people burned by this project won't support him anymore if they decide to create new game. They already burned the bridge, may as well live on that bridge as long as possible before it all crumbles down.

Reactions: nekopara82

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
FYI you can place "floor" scenes on the one table next to the massive standing jars of alien bits.
For some reason you can't place them on the white scanner bed thing though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
There's no way in hell he will release the game now. Why cutting off your biggest source of income by releasing the full game while you can milk your fans on development hell? If this game is released, they'll be done for life. Thousands of angry people burned by this project won't support him anymore if they decide to create new game. They already burned the bridge, may as well live on that bridge as long as possible before it all crumbles down.
AFAIK, no one knows who Helius really is. He could just change his pseudonym when things go bad, he could already have a second game already going and not a lot of people know about it yet.

Anyone know how to get that Alet model? I seen it somewhere before but I forgot where
https://f95zone.to/threads/celia-scene-viewer-v08-2023-the-hacker-known-as-4chan.172524/
This should have the alet file, you'll have to download everything and then extract it though.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Have been messing around with VaM and came across Anya outfit. Anyone familiar with VaM know if it's easy to port models as well?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
wtf i cant play the gallery mode,i cant do shit with my laptop!!It so lag as f!!!What the fk my laptop has a nvidia geforce 920m and i cant fap on any girl!OH CMON!
Your GPU is almost 10 years old. I'm surprised it can even handle Windows, let alone a game at this rate...

Reactions: MARK2580

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Is there a way to play it single player? I tried disconnecting my internet but then the game just closes. I have the steam version btw that I got in 2020
If you have the official version offered through Patreon sub and serial, yes you need to be connected to the internet.
If you have the beta version openly available on Steam, you will need to connected as well..
BUT if you have the `harem cracked` version being offered here, it should work without it, and it is advised to block it:

Installation:
Start with Launch.bat or Paralogue\Binaries\Win64\KiritoMod049.exe
Anti-Features:
  • No EasyAntiCheat.
  • No internet access (You can/should bock the exe with your firewall).
  • No daily quests, lootboxes, currencies, energy/fatigue system and no shop.
Known issues:
  • Your chacter doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu to fix it).
Changelog:
  • Updated to 049.
  • In-game character switching should work.
  • Chinese characters no longer crash the mod with utf-8 error on startup.
Troubleshooting:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 folder.
  • To fix blurry textures add r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 to the Engine.ini in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder.
  • Erotes Nightclub is not in the game, pester the devs about it.
  • There is no VR version for 049, pester the devs about it.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Anyone know how to get that Alet model? I seen it somewhere before but I forgot where
Just use Umodel and this version on UE 4.25, there's almost nothing you can get from UE5 at the moment, especially textures or virtual textures.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes