3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
If ram is not enough game would completely freeze, can be half a second long or up to a few seconds depending on how low your ram is. Do you get those freezes? Or do you mean simply low fps? If you mean low fps how low are we talking about? You'll have trouble reaching your native refresh rate with those specs but I think you should be getting stable 60fps. If you can't even get stable 60fps blame is on developer, "game" has shit optimization and there is nothing you can do about it except maybe buying a new, much more powerful laptop and brute forcing the game.
Yup, i get half second freezes. My fps is ok.

I really like how you put quotation marks on "game".

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All games should be free from the very beginning. Distributing a digital copy costs near zero money and they have no right to charge us if we don't receive a physical copy.
I miss the old p2p and freeware age before greedy platforms like Steam existed.
have you considered the fact that most of the cost of any kind of software isn't the delivery to someone's door?...Like damn dude, I know the current market sucks, and that we don't own a damn thing anymore, but saying they should work for free ain't it either. I just wish we could go back to that 2010-2018 era where games were made, distributed, and no longer controlled 100% by the producer. They were still digital copies, but didn't update without consent, didn't require connection ALL THE TIME and often provided a way to play in LAN so even if the servers went to shit we could still play them.
ehmm guys is there anything wrong with the file on OP thread(just asking, if there is nothing wrong then im good to go to install the game), cause i want to instal it for the first time and im new on here so i dont know what is going on. Genuine question what is different between Non-VR (Harem Cracked) and VR cracked? is this game very grindy to get the scenes ? or the scenes alr unlocked?
Non-VR (Harem Cracked) is the normal game.
The VR game requires VR equipment. VR stands for virtual reality and the idea is you have a headset that you connect to your pc so that you can have a screen for each eye separately, and hand controls using joysticks.
Yes, it's very grindy, but you get all scenes unlocked if you get the harem cracked version from here
I have standard laptop with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1920 x 1080 resolution. By dual core I meant two cores 2.6 GhZ - it's i7-9750H. I think 16 Gb memory might be the main issue.
You have 6 cores (12 threads) my man
YOur processor is okay. 16GB of memory is also good, I have 16GB and the game runs fine. What this game demands performance from is your graphics card. If you don't have a dedicated graphics card at all (a big one, soldered on your motherboard, as opposed to an integrated one inside your CPU) you can't play this game at all.

Reactions: McAztec

garantine098

Nov 1, 2020
What are specs of PC necessary to run this piece of bad things without any lags in full details and highest resolution?

I have dual core 2.6 GhZ, 16 Gb RAM and GeForce RTX 2070. Apparently it is not enough.
Try upgrade your graphic card driver, then maybe do adjustments in NVIDIA control panel, look you tube for best performance to get more fps, maybe it works. i have 3060 its still not enough to get same result like in cracked 0.49. In 0.49 all experiences maybe old but body movements and face expression way more realistic,. i think its because they put on Unreal5.

an4is32

Mar 27, 2023
What are specs of PC necessary to run this piece of bad things without any lags in full details and highest resolution?

I have dual core 2.6 GhZ, 16 Gb RAM and GeForce RTX 2070. Apparently it is not enough.
You basically have a 6 years old mid-range PC. It's still a solid -ish build, but I wouldn't expect it to run any modern game on highest settings. You will likely soon get crippled by 16Gb of RAMyou have, and by your CPU in most cases. Your GPU is the best part of your setup, but it's 6 years old, and most of the modern games are GPU bound.

But you can disregard all of that when it comes to this particular game. All drama aside, the dev is incredibly incompetent and the game is horribly optimized. If you struggle with fps you can:
1) Lower settings.
2) Throw better hardware at it, if you have enough money.
3) Wait till the dev fixes and optimizes the game (not likely, don't recommend)

P.S. Your CPU is a 6 core, it is roughly an equivalent of Ryzen 1600, which released in 2017.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes