3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
lol he wants to stop working on that one thing that many of his Patereon's keep voting on. 101 How Not To Run A Business.

He could even just implement basic VR with view and basic competent controls and leave out the more advanced stuff like physical interaction until later if he had too and rather than scrapping VR entirely. Just the basic stuff is very simple. :FacePalm:

I find it interesting this somehow stops Talon who should, in theory, be done and just released. Somehow she is tied to VR or something something bullshit.

Interesting how he has gone from, what, lets release 7 characters in year 1 excluding the three already implemented... to lets release less... to now lets maybe release even less because I'm way the fuck behind. Soon 1 character per decade!!! :sneaky:
#neverforget
VR was the only part of this game that made it interesting to me really,but ive been following this mess for years now since early fallendoll..dudes a 100 sleaze wants as much money as humanly possible with the lest amount of work he can get away with..i mean has the guy ever once met a deadline? Sure his models are nice but thats about all he has left the entire "online" part of the game is just stupid and not at all what was promised from the start...i mean what part of watching other men play with female models having sex with your models is supposed to be the selling point here?
To be honest i doubt this game will ever make a full release on steam because the Patereon windfall would end that very day and im guessing at this point that money is budgeted.

Reactions: BobKilan and M_e_*

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Crapuvo is a joke. It's anti-consumer(pirate)ism bullshit that ruins everything. I'm not going to stand for it. I'm going to rock my willy for free. I'm going to raid their headquarters with my boat and grape them, arrrgghhhh.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Crapuvo is a joke. It's anti-consumer(pirate)ism bullshit that ruins everything. I'm not going to stand for it. I'm going to rock my willy for free. I'm going to raid their headquarters with my boat and grape them, arrrgghhhh.
I wish piracy was theft
Like I wish we could send Empress $1000 to crack denuvo and pirate OL and then Helius wouldn't have it anymore

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
I wish piracy was theft
Like I wish we could send Empress $1000 to crack denuvo and pirate OL and then Helius wouldn't have it anymore
All games should be free from the very beginning. Distributing a digital copy costs near zero money and they have no right to charge us if we don't receive a physical copy.
I miss the old p2p and freeware age before greedy platforms like Steam existed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes