3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
Crapuvo is a joke. It's anti-consumer(pirate)ism bullshit that ruins everything. I'm not going to stand for it. I'm going to rock my willy for free. I'm going to raid their headquarters with my boat and grape them, arrrgghhhh.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Crapuvo is a joke. It's anti-consumer(pirate)ism bullshit that ruins everything. I'm not going to stand for it. I'm going to rock my willy for free. I'm going to raid their headquarters with my boat and grape them, arrrgghhhh.
I wish piracy was theft
Like I wish we could send Empress $1000 to crack denuvo and pirate OL and then Helius wouldn't have it anymore

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
I wish piracy was theft
Like I wish we could send Empress $1000 to crack denuvo and pirate OL and then Helius wouldn't have it anymore
All games should be free from the very beginning. Distributing a digital copy costs near zero money and they have no right to charge us if we don't receive a physical copy.
I miss the old p2p and freeware age before greedy platforms like Steam existed.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
All games should be free from the very beginning. Distributing a digital copy costs near zero money and they have no right to charge us if we don't receive a physical copy.
This is a rather bizarre and delusional take if I've ever seen one, even for this thread.

MesmerizingManta99

May 28, 2022
ehmm guys is there anything wrong with the file on OP thread(just asking, if there is nothing wrong then im good to go to install the game), cause i want to instal it for the first time and im new on here so i dont know what is going on. Genuine question what is different between Non-VR (Harem Cracked) and VR cracked? is this game very grindy to get the scenes ? or the scenes alr unlocked?

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
What are specs of PC necessary to run this piece of bad things without any lags in full details and highest resolution?

I have dual core 2.6 GhZ, 16 Gb RAM and GeForce RTX 2070. Apparently it is not enough.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Why won't these dipshits make offline mode, like SINGLE PLAYER of the game? This whole thing is beyond me, I paid for this shit in early development. What if i have no interwebz connection, or the server fucks up? It's like dark souls 2 forced multiplayer but 10x times worse.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What are specs of PC necessary to run this piece of bad things
No one knows.

without any lags in full details and highest resolution?
"highest resolution" and "lag" depends on what your screen supports(refresh rate and native resolution), anything beyond its limit is unnecessary.

I have dual core 2.6 GhZ, 16 Gb RAM and GeForce RTX 2070. Apparently it is not enough.
Dual core? That's very old. It is most likely keeping your gpu back. If I were you I'd change that first, ram second and gpu third.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
No one knows.

"highest resolution" and "lag" depends on what your screen supports(refresh rate and native resolution), anything beyond its limit is unnecessary.

Dual core? That's very old. It is most likely keeping your gpu back. If I were you I'd change that first, ram second and gpu third.
I have standard laptop with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1920 x 1080 resolution. By dual core I meant two cores 2.6 GhZ - it's i7-9750H. I think 16 Gb memory might be the main issue.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
ehmm guys is there anything wrong with the file on OP thread(just asking, if there is nothing wrong then im good to go to install the game), cause i want to instal it for the first time and im new on here so i dont know what is going on. Genuine question what is different between Non-VR (Harem Cracked) and VR cracked? is this game very grindy to get the scenes ? or the scenes alr unlocked?
Welcome!
Rule #1 of the internet: TRUST NO ONE, fucking ever. (rule #2: there are no chicks on the internet, just dudes with tits.)
Do your own research. In this case, Scan all files yourself and take precautions.

I have the official version and it's been a while since I downloaded the version offered here.
The official version is ALL GRIND, orgasms(cumming) gives you points you trade those for loot boxes that have sex positions in them or clothing items.
Mechanics are built so that you can directly purchase some items outright rather than grind for it...
(just atm patreon donation amount is the only way to do it, afaik)

I would assume the cracked version being offered in the OP thread has all items available(at the time of crack, so very little) without needing the grind mechanic, but like I said I don't use the cracked version so I could be wrong.

HONESTLY, it's not worth it.
Zero story, so no point to anything. You're moving around a character and starting a sex scene. That's it.
You get to slightly pitch the character around depending on sexual position and you can set the speed.

SIDE NOTE:
Since you're new to this, very annoyingly long thread, make sure you check out the (probably?) original version of the game before the developer Helius decided to stop(I think in 2018) working on it and start this project.
And yes it has pretty much the same name and assets:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/

There is also an extracted version of the game, with more up to date assets, but it is pretty much just an extracted version.
And afaik requires additional programs to run it.
It was extracted by the same person who cracked this game, thehackerknownas4chan:
https://f95zone.to/threads/celia-scene-viewer-v08-2023-the-hacker-known-as-4chan.172524/

Hopefully someone with the cracked version can answer your specific questions.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have standard laptop with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1920 x 1080 resolution. By dual core I meant two cores 2.6 GhZ - it's i7-9750H. I think 16 Gb memory might be the main issue.
If ram is not enough game would completely freeze, can be half a second long or up to a few seconds depending on how low your ram is. Do you get those freezes? Or do you mean simply low fps? If you mean low fps how low are we talking about? You'll have trouble reaching your native refresh rate with those specs but I think you should be getting stable 60fps. If you can't even get stable 60fps blame is on developer, "game" has shit optimization and there is nothing you can do about it except maybe buying a new, much more powerful laptop and brute forcing the game.

Reactions: Wlms

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
If ram is not enough game would completely freeze, can be half a second long or up to a few seconds depending on how low your ram is. Do you get those freezes? Or do you mean simply low fps? If you mean low fps how low are we talking about? You'll have trouble reaching your native refresh rate with those specs but I think you should be getting stable 60fps. If you can't even get stable 60fps blame is on developer, "game" has shit optimization and there is nothing you can do about it except maybe buying a new, much more powerful laptop and brute forcing the game.
Yup, i get half second freezes. My fps is ok.

I really like how you put quotation marks on "game".

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Do I have to pay to claim progression path rewards or is something fucked up? I can't press the claim button.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
have you considered the fact that most of the cost of any kind of software isn't the delivery to someone's door?...Like damn dude, I know the current market sucks, and that we don't own a damn thing anymore, but saying they should work for free ain't it either. I just wish we could go back to that 2010-2018 era where games were made, distributed, and no longer controlled 100% by the producer. They were still digital copies, but didn't update without consent, didn't require connection ALL THE TIME and often provided a way to play in LAN so even if the servers went to shit we could still play them.
Non-VR (Harem Cracked) is the normal game.
The VR game requires VR equipment. VR stands for virtual reality and the idea is you have a headset that you connect to your pc so that you can have a screen for each eye separately, and hand controls using joysticks.
Yes, it's very grindy, but you get all scenes unlocked if you get the harem cracked version from here
You have 6 cores (12 threads) my man
YOur processor is okay. 16GB of memory is also good, I have 16GB and the game runs fine. What this game demands performance from is your graphics card. If you don't have a dedicated graphics card at all (a big one, soldered on your motherboard, as opposed to an integrated one inside your CPU) you can't play this game at all.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes