3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I only hope this game will release on steam at pay to get not free to play but pay for clothes or item or dlc or something else
Their original plan was that they would have a "free" version which would just be the current demo. Then anything past that would be locked behind paid online access, four paid battle passes a year, and paid character packs. Plus some kind of Patreon integration scheme.

But that was like three years ago and they're still nowhere near release so who knows.

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
How can i get the newest version of this game?
Only through Patreon pledges.
But hear me out lad, I have this game and currently, I would recommend that you wait for the Steam release.
Because this game has a very problematic development, Steam lets you get refunds if this game doesn't meet your expectations. Even with the new update, users are getting a lot of FPS drops, texture glitching, sound problems, NEP (currency) disappearing from their accounts, I can go on but you can get the gist of it.
If you want to buy the game, buy it, it's your money mate, but at least wait for the 1.0 version.
Then you will be able to get this through Steam, and get a refund if things get worse than they are now. Rumors have it, that Helius will make this free to play in the future, and will sell character passes. One more reason for you to wait lad, no point in wasting your money for something that will be free.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I had a new fps shooting moster bug game is not Helldiver , it's starshipstrooper extermination,why is this game can't do what starshipstrooper did,release any beta version on steam and pay immediately on steam and just play no need to pay monthly by credit card on their freaking Patreon, I'm playing beta starshipstrooper extermination since October 2023 last year now waiting for the full release on steam October 11 2024

psycho-pooch

Jul 16, 2023
I had a new fps shooting moster bug game is not Helldiver , it's starshipstrooper extermination,why is this game can't do what starshipstrooper did,release any beta version on steam and pay immediately on steam and just play no need to pay monthly by credit card on their freaking Patreon, I'm playing beta starshipstrooper extermination since October 2023 last year now waiting for the full release on steam October 11 2024
Simple, because when it comes to steam, you pay ONCE.
On patreon, you pay monthly.
And for a scumbag developer who does anything to get more money.... The choice is obvious.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Simple, because when it comes to steam, you pay ONCE.
On patreon, you pay monthly.
And for a scumbag developer who does anything to get more money.... The choice is obvious.
You also have to deal with refunds, reviews and Steam get very antsy about misleading advertising which would mean Helius would have to take all the bullshit about squad tactics, deck building, doing battle etc. from his store front. Steam also extend that advertising rule to third-party sites so he'd have to make significant changes to his Patreon after a Steam release too.

Reactions: SortaLewd
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes