3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
If the game drops support I assume Denuvo would be dropped ahead of time, then people could take a shot at cracking it if there's still interest.
Considering that they are still among the top 50 patreon creators, I doubt that day would come soon, at least in a few years...

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Wait, doesn't Denuvo also have a plan like it starts being low fee while on beta/EA and it goes to full fee after the full 1.0 release or something?, or I got it wrong?

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I only hope this game will release on steam at pay to get not free to play but pay for clothes or item or dlc or something else

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
Biggest scam, after Star Shitizen & The Day Before. I feel pity for clueless people that keep adding coins into Helius patreon, and they believe that bs will see a release date anytime soon. They will find excuses to keep it under Beta tag for a long time, milking poor sods through patreon as much as they want.

China Numba 1 Confirmed.

Jun 30, 2018
Can't somebody just make a proper scene viewer and rip all the assets? That's all this shitass game is anyway. They already started working on it w the Celia shit but it was unplayable, no audio, no shaders. Can we get more eyes on finishing that?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
If the game drops support I assume Denuvo would be dropped ahead of time, then people could take a shot at cracking it if there's still interest.
Correct.

That, and of course if people continue paying fro the beta, they'll continue having a reason to keep Denuvo active.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
This presumes that they drop a Denuvo free version and don't just switch the servers off and walk away.

Even if they do drop a DRM free version you still have the problem of UC having redone their network model so it's probably now a lot harder to make a server emulator. This has been discussed to death but it's really unlikely it'll ever get cracked, it's just not worth it given the content and I don't really see that changing if Helius just drops a few extra models/animations over the next few years.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
This presumes that they drop a Denuvo free version and don't just switch the servers off and walk away.

Even if they do drop a DRM free version you still have the problem of UC having redone their network model so it's probably now a lot harder to make a server emulator. This has been discussed to death but it's really unlikely it'll ever get cracked, it's just not worth it given the content and I don't really see that changing if Helius just drops a few extra models/animations over the next few years.
I didn't pay for the game so I can only take a guess. They have added three new girls after 0.49, so if they added the same amount of sex scenes as the previous characters (based on how many celia has), there are supposed to be about 150 new sex scenes in 0.8.

Judging from their twitter there are also additional costumes. Not sure exactly how many and how the costume pieces mix & match feature works.

Last edited:

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
Are you saying if they never finish the game like folks in this thread claim it to be, we will never see the game cracked? That's not reassuring at all.
That is the most likely outcome.
That bastard will drag the development of this game as much as he can, it's free money for him. But you are not losing anything, mate.
This game has good character models and that's it, nothing more. most of them were made by this lad, and Elizabeth was made by Ryan Reos, if Helius drops this game someday people can extract the models and make better use of them.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I didn't pay for the game so I can only take a guess. They have added three new girls after 0.49, so if they added the same amount of sex scenes as the previous characters (based on how many celia has), there are supposed to be about 150 new sex scenes in 0.8.
I'm curious so I'm reinstalling it now however Helius' "new scene" figures are usually inflated in patch notes as they often include scenes added in prior patches or removed and then added back in later.

It's also not helped by the fact that animations aren't shared between models so they count the same concepts (e.g. doggy, missionary) as "different" animations even when they're replicated across characters.

Lastly the scenes are also pretty basic, same as in 0.4.9, with them just being a short animation on a loop with maybe a slight modifier where you press 1-3 to do something slightly different for one loop (not sure if that was in 0.4.9). It's fairly limited content that's just stretched out via grinding mechanics.

Judging from their twitter there are also additional costumes. Not sure exactly how many and how the costume pieces mix & match feature works.
Last time I played the mix and match feature didn't even work, it'll be interesting to see if I have any of those "free" costumes that Helius was supposedly offering yet... my guess would be no and I would need to spend weeks grinding out likes for them.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
It's also not helped by the fact that animations aren't shared between models so they count the same concepts (e.g. doggy, missionary) as "different" animations even when they're replicated across characters.
I didn't notice any animation being reused across different girls (there are a couple of poses that are similar, but not identical).
I mean the wild life and subverse type reuse.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019

Oh yeah, good point. There's always the possibility that if this game does die Helius will hold on to Denuvo till the end. I just figured if the game was doing poorly enough to lose support he would have abandoned Denuvo beforehand to avoid needing to pay for it though that probably depends on if devs have to pay yearly or monthly. The game being live-service slipped my mind lol.
it's still confusing to me why some of the patrons are okay with losing access to the game when Helius decides to pull the plug.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I didn't notice any animation being reused across different girls (there are a couple of poses that are similar, but not identical).
I mean the wild life and subverse type reuse.
Yeah I worded that poorly, I meant that quite a few of the animations are redundant as you have x animations which are all the same concept just for different models.

I've also spotted a few like Celia's standing/stepping footjob which were already in the old builds, I think that one specifically was Dr. Anya's maybe? She no longer seems to have it and the only difference now is they've moved the characters arm and put it against a wall, so they're definitely doing a bit of shuffling with those "new" animations (presumably so every character has the same number).

Anyway I've tried the latest build and a few observations:
  1. They still have the OpenXR plugin enabled, despite this not being a VR project (this has inexplicably been a thing since 0.7.0 so I can only presume they haven't tested this at all on machines with a VR runtime installed);
  2. Options menu has improved, looks a lot less amateurish;
  3. The performance of their authentication server is still trash, even with only ~100 players online;
  4. The ux design for their battlepass and associated mtx is horrendous. Character selection often takes you to the research pass but not for the currently selected character, it lets you "activate" a bp for a character that isn't unlocked, back/return takes you to main menu instead of last screen, trying to unlock clothing takes you to the BP to "level up" which you can't do there (presumably because they want you buy a boost) etc.;
  5. BP progress also seems to be timegated... lol;
  6. I did get some free costumes. At a glance seems to be 2 each for Alet, Anya and Erika. Seems random and unrelated to Helius' giveaways so presumably they didn't even track those;
  7. Mix and match only seems to work on the most basic of items, like underwear and accessories;
  8. Their "advanced fluid simulation" seems to consist of a white cumshot that involves rapid firing some white balls that vanish into the ether...;
  9. The game is somehow jittery on a workstation with an RTX 4090, w7-2495x and >100GB of DDR5; and
  10. Especially amusing is the fact that interaction from third-parties, like somebody copying your animation, causes hitching... I have no idea how they designed that quite that poorly.
There do seem to be new animations but it's mostly more of the same. Short animations, some recycled and others similar in concept to existing ones. All of them locked behind gacha mechanics.

Overall it's a year I think since I last played and they have two characters, some accessories and minor ux improvements to show for it. It's about what I expected I guess. It is also amusing that they haven't gotten decent cum physics working yet, their implementation is about the jankiest thing I've ever seen in a UE game. There are marketplace solutions that work better than this.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I only hope this game will release on steam at pay to get not free to play but pay for clothes or item or dlc or something else
Their original plan was that they would have a "free" version which would just be the current demo. Then anything past that would be locked behind paid online access, four paid battle passes a year, and paid character packs. Plus some kind of Patreon integration scheme.

But that was like three years ago and they're still nowhere near release so who knows.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes