3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, I downloaded it from the first page: Non-VR (Harem Cracked), but the game doesn't start. Can someone tell me what I should do to start the game?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Took a look at the Discord to see if there was any info on Dormitory and found this convo while scrolling. It's good to see a few people still attempting to hold Helius accountable, not that it changes anything lol. Figure most of the active people that used to critique him or the game got banned by Pasix and the previous mods, left, or just lurk.

Anyway, only info I found was mostly about VR. Apparently it won't be supported much past the initial update that brings support for it officially, for those of you interested. You also won't be able to progress in VR mode or something? Maybe it'll have a separate launcher idk.

Dormitory will be small maps and experiments from Harem will carry over to be used. Didn't see anything on whether you'll be able to progress solely playing Dormitory. If you need to play Harem to earn experiments to use in Dormitory, it's still a pointless game mode for people that aren't interested in the multiplayer mechanics imo.

Last edited:

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
and then release that?
And, after release, to stop this golden money stream for hundreds of thousands dollars every month from horny idiots for "development" of this scam?!
They are milking those stupids more than 10 years now, it will be endless!

Last edited:

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
At this point anyone still paying (or willing to pay from now on) trully deserves getting milked dry, you can't help those whom don't want to be helped...
Today I received a refund from some anime figure i pre ordered months ago. Today will be the day i become a hypocrite and pay helious while still talking shit of him.

the horny is too strong...

• Haha
Reactions: Redboi8

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Today I received a refund from some anime figure i pre ordered months ago. Today will be the day i become a hypocrite and pay helious while still talking shit of him.

I did the same, brah :cry: The body is weak

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022

Keep us updated, peoples first impressions of the insane grind and lack of features are always a good laugh.

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes