3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
Is there any point to grinding affinity? What are the rewards for maxing out affinity with a girl? It said somewhere wedding outfits, but I didn't see that anywhere

Jan 5, 2021
Today I received a refund from some anime figure i pre ordered months ago. Today will be the day i become a hypocrite and pay helious while still talking shit of him.

the horny is too strong...
I did the same, brah :cry: The body is weak
People like you are the reason scammers get away with shit like this. stop feeding the fucking scammers.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
People like you are the reason scammers get away with shit like this. stop feeding the fucking scammers.
I would love to get the game for free, but it's not gonna happen in the nearest future, we all know that. I already did my waiting, 12 years of it in Azkaban!
I've cancelled my sub right after I got the game and unlocked the last girl that required a small additional payment. Not my proudest deed, but I just wanna fap to the hot girls, dude, don't blame me.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Today I received a refund from some anime figure i pre ordered months ago. Today will be the day i become a hypocrite and pay helious while still talking shit of him.

the horny is too strong...
Buddy, you do you, I don't mind you paying helius, burning it or even shoving it up you ass, all I'm saying is if you do so and then come to regret it, just don't come here because we already told you.

Edit: Just for clarification, I don't mean to be rude to neither you or any other that's goint to or did paid for this shitshow, it just not really a matter to "point and laught" rather dissappointment.

fever123

Sep 15, 2024
I downloaded the game and used launch.bat to get it start. I did see the kiriko is running but it said can't load json from save. And it just disappeared soon after and nothing happened no matter what I tried. How can i fix this?

SpongeGod1324

Jul 6, 2021
Can someone give me an update on this game? I last checked this game out years ago and it doesn't look like there are any updates on this forum page. Has the game changed at all? Is there another place to check it out? I use VR now. Thanks

Reactions: nerogaf

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
Can someone give me an update on this game? I last checked this game out years ago and it doesn't look like there are any updates on this forum page. Has the game changed at all? Is there another place to check it out? I use VR now. Thanks
Check the dev's twitter and patreon page, the links are in the OP.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Keep in mind the latest official build does not have VR. They are supposedly adding it back in in the future but whether this actually happens, or whether they make a total mess out of it, is yet to be seen.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Keep in mind the latest official build does not have VR. They are supposedly adding it back in in the future but whether this actually happens, or whether they make a total mess out of it, is yet to be seen.
It is being added this month when the next update drops, "supposedly". It also sounds like it will be a shitty minimum effort implementation instead of what was originally promised.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
It is being added this month when the next update drops, "supposedly". It also sounds like it will be a shitty minimum effort implementation instead of what was originally promised.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Helium said on the discord and i quote "we keep tab on the data on steam. among our players (demo and closed beta) about 1.7% own a vr headset"

Make of that what you will :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
so i bought the game. after some post nut clarity i believe my thoughts are rational enough so, gonna offer my thoughts because its not something i can talk to my friends about lol

The good

Visually its great, models are so incredibly detailed down to the pores that its just amazing to look at. There is a variety of outifts, plenty of cosmetic options. No body sliders, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of having different characters so i get that.

Environments are pretty and highly detailed.

The animations are very highly detailed and look realistic, the human x human animations are excellent, honestly, they are.
The monster animations are very good too, they clip quite a lot, but its also hard to not have clipping with lovecraftian abominations fucking a space robot sex doll, but its not a deal breaker.

In terms of pure sex sim, this is miles ahead wild life (the characters are just horrible to look at jfc), HS2, koikatsu, etc... It lacks the depth of mechanics of koikatsu or even HS2, but the sex itself is miles ahead. I dont think there is anything even close to it at the moment.

The pass itself doesnt seem like that bad of a grind imo. This is not a game that you would spend a whole afternoon playing, at least not me... so over the last few days i open the game, "play" for like 20 minutes, enough to max my pass progression and have fun... then i dont feel the need to open it again until next day, so far i've had plenty of fun with those short sessions.

The bad

$35 for a sex sim animation viewer (even when its the best at that) its just too much. Pricing sucks

Consider that you can get BG3 for $40 (at least in my country) so yeah its just baffling.

$24 for character passes, again, daylight robbery. most mainstream live service titles price their game passes at 10 - 20 bucks and provide infinite times more value.
On the plus side about passes, they last forever, so no time limit to complete them and you can swap passes to focus at any time.

There is a belly bloat mechanic when the girl receives too much cum, and if you do not own the characer (aka buy her pass) you wont be able to deflate her belly and you will be stuck with a horrible bloated belly in most of your sex animations and its just extremely annoying, to be forced into a kink that you dont like, not in my case at least, unless you pay money.

Facial animations are bad lol. Hilariously bad, with few exceptions, mouth movements are very uncanny. not much to elaborate here.

There is no depth. There are basically 0 mechanics, you just get in, walk somewhere, initiate an animation... and enjoy it, ofc, but thats it, there is no more gameplay.

Gacha for the sex positions is a joke. You get like 2 or 4 pulls a day. and might get dupes, so its just straight up bad. just make a fucking library so i can buy them directly with earned in game currency or something... or make them unlockable by accumulating experience in previous positions or something...
(This is slightly countered by the fact that you can "research" another player animation and use it yourself for 24hours, so at least you can expand your library temporarily.

I think thats it. Overall i liked it. I bought it thinking with the wrong head, but i cant say i regret it.

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
They're still advertising VR support on the Patreon page btw.
Ofc they are. Keeping tabs on Steamworks user stats is hilarious too when they no longer support VR. Hmmm... I wonder why the users that bought the game for VR aren't playing it anymore. What a cryptic mystery :rolleyes:

That said I doubt it makes much difference. Helius will never fully implement any features, even if he'd supported VR the entire time I doubt it would have been in significantly better state than whatever half arsed trash they drop in the next patch. Helius just doesn't have the skillset required to deliver anything significantly beyond a UE template project with some store bought/commissioned assets and a thin smattering of poorly implemented basic functionality.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Ofc they are. Keeping tabs on Steamworks user stats is hilarious too when they no longer support VR. Hmmm... I wonder why the users that bought the game for VR aren't playing it anymore. What a cryptic mystery :rolleyes:

That said I doubt it makes much difference. Helius will never fully implement any features, even if he'd supported VR the entire time I doubt it would have been in significantly better state than whatever half arsed trash they drop in the next patch. Helius just doesn't have the skillset required to deliver anything significantly beyond a UE template project with some store bought/commissioned assets and a thin smattering of poorly implemented basic functionality.
He's capable of doing it, the old versions had VR even if it was just camera control. He even says it mostly works now but he's dropping it because he doesn't think VR players can be milked as much as desktop players. A surprisingly honest answer for once.

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
He's capable of doing it, the old versions had VR even if it was just camera control. He even says it mostly works now but he's dropping it because he doesn't think VR players can be milked as much as desktop players. A surprisingly honest answer for once.
Oh I know he's capable of implementing basic VR, UE doesn't exactly make that hard, I mean no matter how long he spends on it he's not capable of implementing it well or really achieving anything beyond some janky half-functional prototype project that looks like a student chucked it together the night before its due.

I still remember him trying to implement POV in the old builds, just attaching the VR pawn to the actors head and letting it clip inside the model with the viewport flailing madly about with the characters animation.

My point was more that I don't think him working on it or not working on it is actually likely to change the outcome very much as he's simply incapable of implementing anything complicated. His half arsed solution chucked together in a few months is probably about the peak of his abilities.

Yunnk

Aug 12, 2024
well, well, what happened?
I don't understand much but from what I've read now you enter a room with a bunch of strangers from all over the world and you play sex scenes, I don't know if that's the case?
but I remember that this same version we had the harem completely private and now it only gives us the free gallery and we need to enter an ID and things like that to enter the harem, is this like that?
or is there any other way to enter the private harem?

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes