3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
By the way, do you guys know if anything new has been added for Mi-Go Nymph + Alet or Spawn of Basatan + Alet? I know of like 2-3 new ones are in the harem cracked version, but anything else besides that?
I'm a degenerate like that and I like those a lot.
Ib4 I get banned for kinkshaming myself lol
HS2_2024-07-24-18-30-43-762.png
I really made his dong too gigantic didn't I
I looked on Kemono but I didn't find anything about these guys besides some concept art from like 2021 that apparently never made it into the "game"

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
It's just... MIND BOGGLING!! I refused to believe that there are so many people out there that's so gullible, easily manipulated and even let themselves to be fooled because they're hoping for something that's just impossible. But then yeah, there's many example like this IRL that constantly reminds me that realities is sometimes stranger than fiction.
Pretty sure 90% of Patreon revenue is people forgetting they subscribed to things. SteamDB says the beta is mostly under 200 daily players lately.

Reactions: edhorren

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
My bad. Still awful numbers for a live service multiplayer game and a big disconnect from the number of patrons.
To be fair that number is on par with call of duty black ops 2 now. Not really that bad for a game that hasn't been released...

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
To be fair that number is on par with call of duty black ops 2 now. Not really that bad for a game that hasn't been released...
I think the figures are a bit off, OL has peaked above 200 players once in the last month. although that's declining if you look at the monthly averages in the table underneath the chart.

Still doesn't tell us much though as there's no way to know how many of those users are new, the nature of the game (endless grind for unlocks) also makes direct comparisons of user activity with other titles difficult.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Old CoD numbers on Steam are bad because the official releases are overpriced malware nightmares so most people play private servers. The unreleased beta thing is just a loophole to get around Steam rules, it's functionally an EA game but if they released in public EA proper Steam would start enforcing guidelines.

Reactions: Wlms

RedHedron

Oct 31, 2019
How long has this game been in development? Man its been years since i check this game, the fact is has denuvo since 6.0 (if i remember correctly) boggles me. The day this game releases, is the day GTA6 comes out at this point, wont be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: M_e_*

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
How long has this game been in development? Man its been years since i check this game, the fact is has denuvo since 6.0 (if i remember correctly) boggles me. The day this game releases, is the day GTA6 comes out at this point, wont be surprised.
I would just pretend it is a live service freemium game (once bought, but can spend further) at this point. We all know he has no intention of ever actually releasing it until he is done supporting it to jump to his next project, many years from now once the milk begins to dry up.

splatoonrapist

Feb 26, 2019
By the way, do you guys know if anything new has been added for Mi-Go Nymph + Alet or Spawn of Basatan + Alet? I know of like 2-3 new ones are in the harem cracked version, but anything else besides that?
I'm a degenerate like that and I like those a lot.
Ib4 I get banned for kinkshaming myself lol
View attachment 4102734
I really made his dong too gigantic didn't I
I looked on Kemono but I didn't find anything about these guys besides some concept art from like 2021 that apparently never made it into the "game"
I guess there is few animations, but I don't remember. Kinda share your interest do you know shit like this?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Fred009

Dec 31, 2017
tell us what it's like
Every character has their own separate battle pass (With another separate premium tier you have to pay for).
There is now a nugget amputee.
As well as warzone like daily challenges except instead of a UAV. It's getting a certain amount of ejaculations in your rectum.
The animations have became like an EA sports game you have to draw cards using currency (You can earn it in game), you can get duplicates.
Characters have a stamina system to limit their use.
Only the dreamer character and humanoid aliens like the "Ghast" actually get any content.
There is horrible, completely retarted "lover" system, pubic hair, PUBIC HAIR toggle is locked behind the 3rd tier of this if you want to paint your hoe's nails you need to get to 2nd tier of relationship first.

It's just a generic oppressively monetised gacha game except with sex.

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
tell us what it's like
In simple terms, after 10mins, it is boring. Figuring out what is the point is impossible through time. Each character is locked behind some kind of new "feature". Watching and "studying" others intercourses and gaining "ideas" which unlock another item that is needed to unlock another thing.. So weekly grind will give you "something" that is or will be included in game. There are only 2 locations - night club and orbital lab where technically same thing is happening apart few lockouts for experiment combinations whre some characters combinations are available for specific location. My patreon pledge (35usd) was also converted to ingame currency so if you guessed there are microtransactions, youll be right. And trust me there is plenty more of those. This game reminds me ubisoft practices for live service game. There is also ingame marketplace. The demo is nothing like the beta, it gives you no hint what is the main game about. If you want to know something specific, let me know.

peace.

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
god dammit dude someone just write an essay on why not to purchase this shit

no, that was just quick rundown of what was my experience like... it is just my opinion of what was about 30 minutes in total of me exploring ingame "features". Now i am done with it and i dont think the state of game will change in upcoming months... or i daresay years..

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes