3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Every character has their own separate battle pass (With another separate premium tier you have to pay for).
There is now a nugget amputee.
As well as warzone like daily challenges except instead of a UAV. It's getting a certain amount of ejaculations in your rectum.
The animations have became like an EA sports game you have to draw cards using currency (You can earn it in game), you can get duplicates.
Characters have a stamina system to limit their use.
Only the dreamer character and humanoid aliens like the "Ghast" actually get any content.
There is horrible, completely retarted "lover" system, pubic hair, PUBIC HAIR toggle is locked behind the 3rd tier of this if you want to paint your hoe's nails you need to get to 2nd tier of relationship first.

It's just a generic oppressively monetised gacha game except with sex.
jesus christ, at this point what the fuck is the point of even playing it as a purchased thing? feels like I'd be like "oh I need to spend more money just for this thing that I like" like 5 minutes into the game..
god dammit dude someone just write an essay on why not to purchase this shit
they've already made several

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
...relax, i am not whining about the money, i dont care about that really. I was just sharing my opinion and experience. plus there was somebody who asked me previously what are my thoughts.

peace.
His post wasn't directed at you, if I got it right.

Fred009

Dec 31, 2017
For a game ("game") where you log in, do the did in 5 minutes and then you're gone, 200 concurrent players is alot.
Those 200 or so players are the whales that are perma farming the character passes and affection. You see it's limited how much you can earn of the character battle passes per week and you have to choose one to focus on. But you can pay to extend the amount of points you can farm on a pass per week (Our whales). There isn't an incentive to be in game all the time game is boring af. People are logging in once or twice to max it out and then leaving until the next week.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Every character has their own separate battle pass (With another separate premium tier you have to pay for).
There is now a nugget amputee.
As well as warzone like daily challenges except instead of a UAV. It's getting a certain amount of ejaculations in your rectum.
The animations have became like an EA sports game you have to draw cards using currency (You can earn it in game), you can get duplicates.
Characters have a stamina system to limit their use.
Only the dreamer character and humanoid aliens like the "Ghast" actually get any content.
There is horrible, completely retarted "lover" system, pubic hair, PUBIC HAIR toggle is locked behind the 3rd tier of this if you want to paint your hoe's nails you need to get to 2nd tier of relationship first.

It's just a generic oppressively monetised gacha game except with sex.
that is...not surprising, what a shame.

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
i dont have the paid version of the game can you tell me how the other characters can be opened do i have to pay with money or doing some challenges will make them open?
The 3 first characters are free.

For the rest you have to buy the character pass and slowly grind the sex positions in a gacha like mechanic.

PeshingEido

Mar 12, 2024
Just wondering if my specs can run
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can Ryzen run games

Can this configuration run

1>) I bought a laptop

Specs:

laptop