3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
It has single player now?
It looks like it. You have a room for yourself there is no one else there. The girl can drink, masturbate and you can place the sex poses in the room but some of them are unavailable inside. They stated that Lounge Mode (this mode is called like that) will contain several differently themed maps in the future.

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Awful performance for now. Will probably need to wait more 1 year.
To you understand how bad it is
Code:
My config:
i5 13600K
32GB DDR5@5200MHz
Quest 3 @ 34128x2208p
4070 TI Super
SSD 4gen 7500MB/s (Loads the game in 6 seconds+-)

Game config:
Graphics Settings - Medium
DLSS - Low
FPS - 60~68
If I try to set graphics on High and DLSS low it goes to 30fps+-, and without DLSS only possible if you use graphic settings on low

I don't think even a 4090 will be able to run properly in High settings.
Yes, even a RTX 4090 will cry from this game in VR testing with my own. In non-VR it runs fine but, yes, performance is quite hilarious right now in VR.

judith

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if this question has already been asked but here it goes...
Has anyone created a "Jack Sparrow" server for this game?
I think it would be nice to take advantage of what's already been created in the game but with "free" servers.
What do you think of the idea?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Hey guys, I don't know if this question has already been asked but here it goes...
I think it would be nice to take advantage of what's already been created in the game but with "free" servers.
I think it's a great idea, let us know how it goes.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's essentially how 0.49 cracked works if I remember right. A local server starts and the client communicates to it somehow, but it's a pain in the ass to setup even forgetting about Denuvo.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Awful performance for now. Will probably need to wait more 1 year.
To you understand how bad it is
Code:
My config:
i5 13600K
32GB DDR5@5200MHz
Quest 3 @ 34128x2208p
4070 TI Super
SSD 4gen 7500MB/s (Loads the game in 6 seconds+-)

Game config:
Graphics Settings - Medium
DLSS - Low
FPS - 60~68
If I try to set graphics on High and DLSS low it goes to 30fps+-, and without DLSS only possible if you use graphic settings on low

I don't think even a 4090 will be able to run properly in High settings.
Can't wait for the optimization update that will consist of them running the build in release mode instead of debug

judith

Jul 29, 2018
I can't find a way to be a host in the game, or find people in this version (0.4.9_KiritoMod), I can only choose one server from 4 (Europe, Asia, United States East, and West)... I'm sad, I wanted to try the interaction in This game, I think the designs and poses are good, this game has potential, it's a shame that it doesn't have as much impact as it deserves.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I can't find a way to be a host in the game, or find people in this version (0.4.9_KiritoMod), I can only choose one server from 4 (Europe, Asia, United States East, and West)... I'm sad, I wanted to try the interaction in This game, I think the designs and poses are good, this game has potential, it's a shame that it doesn't have as much impact as it deserves.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Brother, have you not ever played a cracked game before? It's pirated, it can't go online lmao. Also, why would you want to play a nsfw with some other greasy and hairy dude in the other side of the screen? To fap in sync? Lol.

judith

Jul 29, 2018
I know pirate games can't be played online, but I also know there are pirate servers for some games.
Is there a way to play story mode, or is it just the gallery and wandering around the only stage?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I know pirate games can't be played online, but I also know there are pirate servers for some games.
Is there a way to play story mode, or is it just the gallery and wandering around the only stage?
There is not a story mode in this game, with or without connection to the official servers. The content you see in the cracked version is all there is and the only thing you are missing is seeing other players also wandering around the same stage playing the same animations.

The latest version on Patreon has two more characters, one extra map (similar size: just a different theme), costumes and more animations for the new characters. It also has some seriously nuts grinding mechanics to unlock any of those animations or costumes, even for those that paid. Like log in and play x animations y times for months kind of grind, with micro-transactions available as the obviously developer-preferred alternative.

The dev behind this game is honestly a bit weird and the tale of its development is a wild journey in itself but suffice it to say that what you see is the product of a decade of development work, it is not going anywhere and it's unlikely that a story mode or gameplay loop are going to be implemented.

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
If you bother reading 1-2 previous pages, you'll know the answer. And if you not, why to come to this forum?
Short synopsis: this scam, not game, has NO gameplay and no any "story mode". It's just online Denuvo gatcha gallery.
This is the main reason, why no one will attempt to crack it. Why trying hard to crack open the empty safe box? Especially while knowing, it is empty.

Last edited:

judith

Jul 29, 2018
There is not a story mode in this game, with or without connection to the official servers. The content you see in the cracked version is all there is and the only thing you are missing is seeing other players also wandering around the same stage playing the same animations.

The latest version on Patreon has two more characters, one extra map (similar size: just a different theme), costumes and more animations for the new characters. It also has some seriously nuts grinding mechanics to unlock any of those animations or costumes, even for those that paid. Like log in and play x animations y times for months kind of grind, with micro-transactions available as the obviously developer-preferred alternative.

The dev behind this game is honestly a bit weird and the tale of its development is a wild journey in itself but suffice it to say that what you see is the product of a decade of development work, it is not going anywhere and it's unlikely that a story mode or gameplay loop are going to be implemented.
Thank you for your kind reply, I didn't know the status of the game, sorry for my ignorance.
I hope to find a similar game like this, in 3d...

judith

Jul 29, 2018
If you bother reading 1-2 previous pages, you'll know the answer. Anf you not, why come to this forum?
Short synopsis: this scam, not game, has NO gameplay and no any "story mode". It's just online Denuvo gatcha gallery.
This is the main reason, why no one will attempt to crack it. Why trying hard to crack open the empty safe box? Especially while knowing, it is empty.
Sorry for not looking past the download, I saw the images and downloaded the game/demo...or whatever this is.
and I really liked it, but I see that this game seems to be abandoned

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes