3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Rumor has it that this studio has a lot of former MHY employees?
I doubt it. Helius has also claimed he worked at Bethesda and Google and that he's hired staff from Ubisoft who were working on AC (and that similar companies were directly poaching staff from him). He just likes to name drop because he think it makes this project sound more serious than it actually is.

If half of this was real do you really think they'd have a login system that starts erroring at ~400 concurrent users, or that they'd have gone with a REST API for their network model?

It's more likely one core dev, Helius, and occasional commissions for art/animation or dev work he can't handle. He also hired the person in that comment I linked to fix his netcode which is not something you'd expect if he were swimming in competent devs from well respected studios.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Awful performance for now. Will probably need to wait more 1 year.
To you understand how bad it is
Code:
My config:
i5 13600K
32GB DDR5@5200MHz
Quest 3 @ 34128x2208p
4070 TI Super
SSD 4gen 7500MB/s (Loads the game in 6 seconds+-)

Game config:
Graphics Settings - Medium
DLSS - Low
FPS - 60~68
If I try to set graphics on High and DLSS low it goes to 30fps+-, and without DLSS only possible if you use graphic settings on low

I don't think even a 4090 will be able to run properly in High settings.

Holy shit lmao thats awful. I was looking for a good VR game but I dont think my system can handle this (3080)

3.80 star(s) 64 Votes