3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Let's just say it's a gargoyle. If this looks like a bat, than everything with a membrane wing also looks like a bat.

-snip-
I'd say it looks more like a mutated pterodactyl, based off the gallery on the Lovecraft wiki. Honestly, I'm not sure which part of it looks like a bat. Maybe they'll just beef up its wings.

Reactions: wixirumovo

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
Let's just say it's a gargoyle. If this looks like a bat, than everything with a membrane wing also looks like a bat.

This oversensitivity of the modern era is killing me.

wixirumovo: Nice to see Kaine in a place like this. She is the best Nier girl by far. (Although I do like Popola and Devola as well.) Far better than 2B in terms of personality.
Edit: I'm just realising I never actually looked at your profile picture. Should have noticed earlier when we talked about Nier.
I actually made Kaine my pfp like yesterday lol, I had a default pic and I felt it was too bare for someone who might become more active

Reactions: drebin

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Do you know what are the other hotkeys / keybinds?
These the ones that I know of. I think there was a key for making the guy cum outside of the normal climax events, could be wrong.

T = Girl Squirt
C = Set default starting camera angle to current angle
P = Toggle first person view/third person view
O = Stabilize first person camera view
Q = Start sex / stop sex
W = Cum inside during sex
E = Cum outside during sex
U = Hide UI / Show UI

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
These the ones that I know of. I think there was a key for making the guy cum outside of the normal climax events, could be wrong.
-
Yep, that was the S key, but it's been removed after 0.24 or so. I think it got removed when they reworked the cum outside system (small performance boost). That being said it didn't really work well. At least not as good as what they're using in Wild Life.

softt

Jul 14, 2017

T = Girl Squirt
C = Set default starting camera angle to current angle
P = Toggle first person view/third person view
O = Stabilize first person camera view
Q = Start sex / stop sex
W = Cum inside during sex
E = Cum outside during sex
U = Hide UI / Show UI
ty :3

jojonick

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is "screen percentage"? Also the game suddenly runs like utter shit in this update and this setting breaks it down completely

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
What the fuck is "screen percentage"? Also the game suddenly runs like utter shit in this update and this setting breaks it down completely
resolution scaling, aka super sampling. Leave it at .4-.5 if you have a bad pc, or try to go lower if you still have bad FPS.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Look for any posts from funog1. Their signature has a link to the most recent version of the crack. Looks like the crack, as of this post, is already updated for 0.26.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
There was a game posted yesterday that is the same gameplay style(rogue-like card system) as FD claims it will be.
Last Evil for those that are curious as to what direction this game might go. I haven't actually tried it just read the "Last Evil is a rogue-like strategy card game with mature contents." overview and instantly thought of FD.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
There was a game posted yesterday that is the same gameplay style(rogue-like card system) as FD claims it will be.
Last Evil for those that are curious as to what direction this game might go. I haven't actually tried it just read the "Last Evil is a rogue-like strategy card game with mature contents." overview and instantly thought of FD.
I gave Last Evil a quick try, its gameplay is fun, but it suffers from very low quality graphics & animations (it seems like they've prioritized quantity over quality on the animations).

That kind of gameplay + FD's graphics and animations would be sweet, especially if FD ends up having some more unique card mechanics.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
nice game so far. i played both versions but i think the vr version needs a little polish for the controls.

i'm not sure where this game is heading in the end... will it be just a collection of different animations you can play through or will there be a story with gameplay? maybe someone who is more into the development of the game can tell me what's going on, thanks.

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
well that sounds still like a not too complicated game in the end for me so it seems they don't know at this point right now what it will be in the end.

that's fine for me. i like surprises!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes