3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Cutscenes and Animation results are the Hardest Pressure for the Engine and take a lot of time to optimize and if it runs ok their UHD 33 ms Goal it will run excellent in the Gameplay with a 16 ms Goal and Lower maintaining high GFX fidelity and seamless switching :)

Last edited:

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Update on Patreon:

"
In the past week we took a retrospective look at Erika: it has always been a mystery why many of you in the community love the original Erika more than the remastered version in Operation Lovecraft despite the later being more refined in details.
It would be a painful decision to edit the model at this stage - with the variety of poses we have now even the slightest revision could incur unbearable amount of clipping issues. But that would not do Erika justice, so we decided to start with adjusting Erika MK-IV's butt to match her MK-III model in the original Fallen Doll.
There's indeed a lot of hassle revolving the model change, but now Erika's buttock should look just about right - peach shaped from side and heart shaped from back. Well worth it, I dare say.
In the past week we took a retrospective look at Erika: it has always been a mystery why many of you in the community love the original Erika more than the remastered version in Operation Lovecraft despite the later being more refined in details.
It would be a painful decision to edit the model at this stage - with the variety of poses we have now even the slightest revision could incur unbearable amount of clipping issues. But that would not do Erika justice, so we decided to start with adjusting Erika MK-IV's butt to match her MK-III model in the original Fallen Doll.
There's indeed a lot of hassle revolving the model change, but now Erika's buttock should look just about right - peach shaped from side and heart shaped from back. Well worth it, I dare say."

QQ图片20200619015221.png
QQ图片20200619015218.png
QQ图片20200619015211.png

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I wonder if they're going to incorporate some sort of sex animations between the riders
The Inquisitrix suit already looks a lot like some BDSM suit (don't know the name, but I've come across them between r34 a few times), so I think there's a pretty good chance those will be involved in some sort of sexual content. Although now that I think of it, the suit itself could be considered the sexual content on its own.

Reactions: wixirumovo

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
This game is kinda great and all, really fun to see all the animations, but the Original Fallen Doll was better in my opinion and continued work on that project would have been worthwhile too.
Is there any information whether Fallen Doll is abandoned for good or just temporarily?

Reactions: sdt1997
Jun 30, 2017
This game is kinda great and all, really fun to see all the animations, but the Original Fallen Doll was better in my opinion and continued work on that project would have been worthwhile too.
Is there any information whether Fallen Doll is abandoned for good or just temporarily?
Original Fallen Doll in a sense is already complete from developer viewpoint, they said that they possibly will continue to work on the original Fallen Doll, but after until this game is complete. But that future is hardly happening, this version of Fallen Doll is only at ver 0.26, assuming that nothing holding back the development progress and with the consistent updating period of 0.01 ver each month, we can only the final product ver 1.00 atleast 5 years laters. After 5 years i doubt the dev remember about original Fallen Doll, or they will die out of ideas to further expanding the original Fallen Doll, or they will have new ideas and creating new game,etc.......Anyway, i hardly see original Fallen Doll to have anymore expansion

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Their plans can change, but latest information is they're planning to merge the content of Fallen Doll into Operation Lovecraft; henceforth, the new game title name; it didn't click then, but it makes sense now. This process is going to take many months. Since the game is no longer known as Paralogue. The idea at first, they were two seperate games, with "Paralogue" being the prequel. Now the game is known as "Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft." To me, this approach makes sense, since it's better to have 1 completed game with the previous content merged, than having one game and another with bite-size content.

The issue of course, is the original Fallen Doll supporters wanted just human interaction. So PD need to workout a mode where people can omit the other stuff that patreons didn't sign up for (even if the original supporters are smaller compared to the new wave of supporters). So maybe a human bootcamp option only mode or something. That's the only way to please that crowd while still keeping the new and expanding supporters pleased on the space-farm stuff.

Few more days left for v0.27. Things to expect (this is a recap):

- Lingerie for Dr Anya (dreading clipping issue with old scenes and other usual problems)
- Ass fixes for Erika (looking forward to this one)
- Various bug fixes such as disappearing body meshes when climaxing and static handcuffs in new scene
- Byakhee (which means, probably at least 1-2 scene animations devoted to this one)

No Galatea still. :(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes