3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Update 0.27 Preview Version is Live
"EDIT 7/1 4:53AM CDT

For some reason the self decompression executable now triggers Windows Smartscreen filter's "Unknown publisher" alarm, which did not happen before. We spent a few hours digging for a solution and decided to repack 0.27 into one single zip file and upload again tomorrow (and fix some bugs in the meantime) to bypass this screen, but before that I'll publish the 0.27 game files as they are now so you do not necessarily need to wait. This is not the official release - but it contains most features for this update so if you prefer not to wait you can download 0.27 Preview Version .

Operation Lovecraft 0.27 Preview Version

Additions:
New Enemy: Byakhee
New Costume: Bedchamber Tsaritsa(Dr.Anya)
9 New sex scenes:

9 New sex scenes:
Alet Anya Lesibian 03
Alet Anya Lesibian 04
Alet Lloigor Vaginal 02
Anya Hound Vaginal 02
Anya Dreamer Anal 01
Erika Hybrid Anal 02
Alet Byakhee Vaginal 01
Erika Byakhee Vaginal 01
Erika Dreamer Vaginal 10

Improvements:

Added Stable (Type A) and Track (Type B) Switch for POV camera mode. It is still a temporary solution.
Revamped Erika's buttock
Fixed an issue causing the lower apparel to disappear when cumming outside

Known Issues in the Preview Version:
Outfit clipping caused by adjustments on Erika's body
Anya's breast occasionally intersect with her breast while wearing the bra

Features Missing in the Preview Version (Will be added tomorrow):
Prostatic fluid effects
Erika's Erotic Penis Massage Scene"

As the author noted in the post, there are some features missing from this version that will be added tomorrow. For now, here is the desktop version for those who'd like to try their luck with the old EXE or crack it themselves.

v0.27 Desktop Version Preview (Not Cracked):

(If GDrive says the download limit has been reached, right-click the file and select 'Make a copy', then download it from your personal drive.)

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
This game is kinda great and all, really fun to see all the animations, but the Original Fallen Doll was better in my opinion and continued work on that project would have been worthwhile too.
Is there any information whether Fallen Doll is abandoned for good or just temporarily?
I think PH said that more people preferred that they work on Lovecraft rather than the original so they started development with Lovecraft instead. They still incorporate the dreamer scenes for people who like vanilla stuff, so that's his workaround.

edit: Just pledged $8, anyone know how long I have to wait before it lets me get a key on projecthelius .com? I just became a patron but I get a processing error (gonna have to wait some time before it processes my patron).

edit 2: I'm in boys, took like 1 - 1.5 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: drebin
Jul 22, 2017
Is Erika's stockings still not fixed? Since 2 updates ago it was an issue for me. Erika being in stockings made her feet look blurry af

icaicos

Nov 4, 2019
Am I the first one discover this?
I download the unCrack pack and running just fine.
They didn't have the "license expired" kinda things, just store the license in somewhere on your Documents I guess, so that's means once you pledge, the lifetime you get, I pledge $25 before.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Am I the first one discover this?
I download the unCrack pack and running just fine.
They didn't have the "license expired" kinda things, just store the license in somewhere on your Documents I guess, so that's means once you pledge, the lifetime you get, I pledge $25 before.
No, you're not the first. it alway been like that. You only need to pledge and activate the game once and can download and play any new version . But if you reinstall windows or change the mainboard you will need to pledge and active the game again.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
So I found at least 3 unused animations, for anyone who has cheat engine and knows how to swap. If anyone finds out a way to swap monsters or girls using cheat engine let me know!

126 Anya x Lloigor
130 Anya x Byakhee
132 Erika x Dreamer

PH replied to my comment about the lack of monster x Dr.Anya and he said he will include another animation for the .27 full release that should come out tomorrow.

Hope it is Anya x Lloigor, it looks good.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
[Fair Warning Notice]: This post has a total of 18 images. If you are on limited bandwidth usage, you are saved by the spoiler tag.

A new month, a new build. This one, is good news, all previous inactive patreon backer with accumulation of up to $24 pledge can get access to v0.27, as it has been moved into the legacy build download page and not in the latest build section. So you don't have to wait for someone to post links (even though, it has been provided.) You can get it the legit way, just an fyi. There are more alternative links there.

If you pledged $8 during June, you can use your key to activate it.

VengefulKron has provided additional download links: His post #1,758.

For those asking (or will ask) for the cracked version, (figuratively speaking) our regular that does it, usually will have it out within the week. So you're looking at July 8th, Wednesday or later for the crack.

In the meantime, here are the 10 new animations + 3 standby idle scene screenshots from the Preview Build. While PH only reported 9 new, but we actually got 10. We will also get TWO addition scenes, Anya Deep One and Ekria Erotic Penis Massage scene with the final June build tomorrow, that's delayed again to July 3rd.

Though, guess I don't have to provide screenshots of Anya's new lingerie directly, as a few samples was already provided by Dagod1166 in his consecutive replies. For the other stuff, you can check it out in the spoiler.

v0.27 Preview release: 13 images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That Byakhee wing is massive. Because of that, they had to use the same spot for Erika, as they did for Alet. They perhaps made the wings too wide.

v0.27 Final Release Extras: 5 images.

As for the 3 unused scenes, Red_7285 and funog1 usually has fun using CE to mess around with that. We'll just wait until they can chime in.

-Edit [07/06/2020]: Added Bonus Statistics & Updated Keybinds.
-Edit [07/03/2020]: Added 5 new screenshots from v0.27 Final build.
-Edit [07/02/2020]: Made some corrections to the scenes. Added 4 more screenshots.

Last edited:

JEEET4

Jan 23, 2020
Any one have work crack ? i will try to delete

" Deactivation.exe
Ekag20.exe
Ekag20nt.exe
Ekc3220.dll
Ekc6420.dll
KCAPI.ini
Nkag20.exe
Phsrv.dll "