3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
So I found at least 3 unused animations, for anyone who has cheat engine and knows how to swap. If anyone finds out a way to swap monsters or girls using cheat engine let me know!

126 Anya x Lloigor
130 Anya x Byakhee
132 Erika x Dreamer

PH replied to my comment about the lack of monster x Dr.Anya and he said he will include another animation for the .27 full release that should come out tomorrow.

Hope it is Anya x Lloigor, it looks good.
The Lloigor is the first monster that’s truely stepping in the lovecraft direction. Shit’s massive and I can’t wait for Erika and Anya to join. Hope it’s Anya x Lligor

Reactions: Dagod1166

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
No as of yet. Tried the usual work-around, no success. Open to suggestions or just waiting for the more skilled folks to crack.
Any one have work crack ? i will try to delete
" Deactivation.exe
Ekag20.exe
Ekag20nt.exe
Ekc3220.dll
Ekc6420.dll
KCAPI.ini
Nkag20.exe
Phsrv.dll "
and replace "Paralogue-Win64-Shipping" of 0.26 version
but not work
the "usual work-around" is more of a rarity when the dev forgets the change the pak aes key. As I have said before...

I'm assuming the crack is coming 1 week after the release? Am I correct?
But considering the full build hasn't been released yet, the 1 week timer still hasn't started. I don't plan to touch the preview version.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
The Lloigor is the first monster that’s truely stepping in the lovecraft direction. Shit’s massive and I can’t wait for Erika and Anya to join. Hope it’s Anya x Lligor
He updated the post, it's Deep One that Anya will get with the updated patch. Which I am good with, I hate how much Dreamer they have been giving Anya.

Reactions: wixirumovo

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018

Uploading Operation Lovecraft 0.27b
We have started uploading the official release version. This may take a while.

0.27b Patch Note:
Fixed various apparel clippings
Added experimental precum visual effect for monsters
Adjusted animations added in 0.27 Preview
Now you can switch stable/track pov mode by looping the camera button instead of toggling in the option menu

Animation Remade:
Erika Hybrid Vaginal 01

Added two new intimate scenes since 0.27 Preview:
Erika-Dreamer
Anya-Deep One
Please note that these newly added scenes were not planned in advance and thoroughly tested, so there is a chance that they may have some issues (most likely not, but who knows)

QQ截图20200702235941.jpg QQ截图20200702235834.jpg

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Full version has been released.

v0.27b Desktop Version (Not Cracked): /
v0.27b VR Version (Not Cracked): /

Last edited:

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
After thousands of years of temptation and indecisiveness, I decided to pledge. Steam key is the big prize there.

Reactions: Dagod1166

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Galatea - loli girl
Will she appear in next release?

How to change the nipple type like the fallen doll?

Faindaa

Oct 4, 2017
Game seems to crash when trying to start the game after trying Bupo's method. Is this another "princess is another castle" thing or is it just me? Wew lemme fap already.

Edit: forgot to mention that I can access the game's main menu but crashes after loading a few seconds when clicking start

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Game seems to crash when trying to start the game after trying Bupo's method. Is this another "princess is another castle" thing or is it just me? Wew lemme fap already.

Edit: forgot to mention that I can access the game's main menu but crashes after loading a few seconds when clicking start
Seems the dev is up to some trickery again, kinda figured something would happen after the change in pak encryption.
Since the game works fine if you bypass and run it from a debugger I assume you are making your own exes...(y) If you run your exe with a debugger you can notice something like this notcrash-closed.PNG . From this we can infer that the game is not crashing, but closing. So your princess statement is true, but with a small change. Nothing hard. Just means this version of "Crack only" will have to be accompanied by a patch pak. I don't see anything that tells me VR will have the same issue, but I can't test it because I still haven't reinstalled my vr software after my m.2 debacle. So if there are any problems with VR after the release I'm sure people will let me know.

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Galatea - loli girl
Will she appear in next release?

How to change the nipple type like the fallen doll?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changing nipple type is not possible right now.

So I found at least 3 unused animations, for anyone who has cheat engine and knows how to swap. If anyone finds out a way to swap monsters or girls using cheat engine let me know!

126 Anya x Lloigor
130 Anya x Byakhee
132 Erika x Dreamer
-
How did you find these animations? Did you find them by manually trying to change animations and seeing which actors worked? :unsure:
Sadly I haven't figured out how to swap monsters/girls with CE.

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
Changing nipple type is not possible right now.

How did you find these animations? Did you find them by manually trying to change animations and seeing which actors worked? :unsure:
Sadly I haven't figured out how to swap monsters/girls with CE.
They go in order, I just go up a number and see if anything new comes up. If it does not change, you change girls and try again. Also with umodel you can see animations, but you need AES decryption key, which I don't know how to find on my own. Someone posts it here. It changes with every update.

Reactions: Red_7285

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
126 Anya x Lloigor
130 Anya x Byakhee
132 Erika x Dreamer
Hope it is Anya x Lloigor, it looks good.
Unfortunately, we got Erika x Dreamer. Those other 2 are indeed the only others left out of the full build.

How did you find these animations? Did you find them by manually trying to change animations and seeing which actors worked?
I find out what the new animations are first by comparing the pak'd animations from the previous and new version then eliminate the new animations that made it into the game. Then pretty much the same thing as Dagod1166 did to find the correct values, but with a much smaller search because I know the actors for the scenes.

I assume you need to unpack it and mess around with the md5 to match the cracked exe or something?
You can drop the "or something", it's almost exactly like the last time they implemented an md5 check. Hope they don't plan to keep it though, seems to make the loading hitch even on the original exe.

There is a new folder in the pak simply titled "Battle" with some files relating to the card system.
Here's hoping we see some news of gameplay soon.

There was one last thing hidden within the new build, and get this it's a new model called the xiangzi.

Crack release on the 10th.

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes