3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yep, though some call this Gameplay as well these days just that it is pretty much extreme linear except you add VR into the Mix and a entire Sandbox experience but even then i would prefer "I.E.O.A.K" Interactive Experiences Of Another Kind instead of calling them Games, when they go into a entire Simulation Direction.
I mean having sex with someone in a Virtual World makes it no Game yet and neither is it Gameplay without some Gameplay logic and defined Goals it is a Simulation first which is overall much much more complex compared to most games and strict linear gameplay logic to beginn with ;)

Last edited:

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Oh damn I slept on this game for a long time thinking it was all monster/alien stuff. Thank the lord for The Dreamer! :D

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
oof.
Well Im more than satisfied with 0.26 and 1.31b for now but goddamn that new costume for Dr. Anya tho . . . :love::devilish::BootyTime:
Try the public demo they just released.
It's missing a lot of scenes but you will get the Dr. Anya costume.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
oof.
Well Im more than satisfied with 0.26 and 1.31b for now but goddamn that new costume for Dr. Anya tho . . . :love::devilish::BootyTime:

Try the public demo they just released.
It's missing a lot of scenes but you will get the Dr. Anya costume.
Interesting, I wonder if this is why they reimplemented the md5 check against the exe. You would have been able to use the demo exe on the full game as long as the AES keys were the same.
Edit: Had to come back to say the more I think about this idea the less it holds up, in my mind at least... I'm done thinking what is going through the devs head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NukaCola and Elbo

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Hi, Im new here and I dont know why my game just dont start, can anyone help me please?
You need to provide more context. Give us information about your computer; such as your CPU, RAM, and graphics card. What version is your current video driver, what operating system are you running, and what effect are you getting when you lunch the application?

Providing this information makes peoples lives easier when trying to trouble shoot your problem. For all we know, you're running Windows 95 and some how managed to load this website with Netscape Navigator; despite that shouldn't be possible with how modern websites are developed.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Nope,Project Helius is a Chinese team, or at least built up by Chinese. Besides that, there is some rumor that said they were illusion's outsources.

The leader, or the founders are the same guy(group) from ZodGame forums that's for sure, although they never denied nor confirm that relationship, you might spot "zodgame" label on the bra of the mascot on a post they posted, call "Breaking(bad) news".

It's kinda inspirational TBO, "We share Hentai game; We mod Hentai game; We create our own Hentai game.", feels like "I wanna jerk for better things not these Illusion's crap, but just none of you can make it, so I'll just do it my own", a real perfomer for the old Chinese meme:
View attachment 724887
I'm not sure the dev is chinese given how restrict their government was. Japanese is more likely. In the old Fallen Doll game, Japanese language is support along side english since the very early version so that is one of the hint.
The character design, maid outfit, naked apron...etc is another give away. You can see clearly it was made by Chinese or Japanese developer compared to Wild Life for example is made by a Germany developer.

Mk.TF

Jan 30, 2020
I'm not sure the dev is chinese given how restrict their government was. Japanese is more likely. In the old Fallen Doll game, Japanese language is support along side english since the very early version so that is one of the hint.
The character design, maid outfit, naked apron...etc is another give away. You can see clearly it was made by Chinese or Japanese developer compared to Wild Life for example is made by a Germany developer.
There's a way of saying that there is Chinese developer in the develop team,and about the Japanese elements in the game,I think it because the Japanese anime culture is very popular in China,as for the government ,we(Chinese)always use the SSR and VPN to bypass the GFW,and creators usually put their creations on Steam or Pixiv and Patreon ,because these platforms are not under control by the government ,and creators upload their creations in these platforms are legal,because PRC government not allowed R18 contents spread in mainland China,but these platforms are foreign platforms, so it's not against the law,in fact,many famous cteators like AS109 is Chinese...and i post this reply in zhejiang,China

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes