3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I gave up on Mega a while ago, and thanks to F95 I discovered nopy. I suggest you try it.
Honestly, fuck Mega. I used to roll with that site for a long time... That is until I was blocked from downloading something (MID FUCKING DL) and had to wait with the tab open for 2 and a half fucking hours. Nopy is literally the best thing.

Reactions: cooldude33

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
Oh man, i've been looking around and i can't seem to find a clear answer
There are hints that this game will have actual gameplay and story, but i've seen no footage of it or anything
Does someone here even knows? is this supposed to be just pure fappy fappy game or the end release gonna be a proper full fledged erotic gameplay and story? I'M SO CURIOUS

NikkiMolly

Jun 21, 2019
Oh man, i've been looking around and i can't seem to find a clear answer
There are hints that this game will have actual gameplay and story, but i've seen no footage of it or anything
Does someone here even knows? is this supposed to be just pure fappy fappy game or the end release gonna be a proper full fledged erotic gameplay and story? I'M SO CURIOUS
It is supposed to be a card game (if you look at the trivia in the beginning). But at the moment it's a very well made scene viewer.
EDT. It's like ILUSSION games but with no romantic sub plot.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Would be so good if there where some bigger beasts. Most of them are insects and shit. Also if I am going to play/watch something with bestiality its partially to see the chicks take big dicks and for whatever reason most of the beasts have super small dicks. Oh well wasted potential I guess.

Anon1945

May 17, 2020
Would be so good if there where some bigger beasts. Most of them are insects and shit. Also if I am going to play/watch something with bestiality its partially to see the chicks take big dicks and for whatever reason most of the beasts have super small dicks. Oh well wasted potential I guess.
You could also simply just wait.

I mean the game will get a lot of new features and Monsters added in the future and also maybe Mod Support.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Honestly, fuck Mega. I used to roll with that site for a long time... That is until I was blocked from downloading something (MID FUCKING DL) and had to wait with the tab open for 2 and a half fucking hours. Nopy is literally the best thing.
Well, I have to stick with Mega though. Nopy is unstable from me.
Eah... some Cro-Magnons still use Mega in 2020 ...
SO WHAT?? At least it's resumable, which beats the crap outta 90% of file sharing sites. Not to mention the latter keeping asking for $.

Last edited:

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
If someone has a torrent/download for the latest cracked version I will happily seed from my server.

asdf918

Aug 8, 2017
You can also just have your router fetch a new IP, press F5 and continue on downloading on Mega.

Does anyone have a changelog for .27?

Reactions: s0urcec0de

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It is supposed to be a card game (if you look at the trivia in the beginning).

Well, as long as they don't lock anything that needs to be unlocked by playing the main game, or giving an option to unlock everything from the beginning because I hate card games. Although, to me the trivia seemed to hint more at a sort of turn based tactics game or something but not necessarily a card game

Reactions: NikkiMolly

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
0.27b Patch Note:

Fixed various apparel clippings

Added experimental precum visual effect for monsters

Adjusted animations added in 0.27 Preview

Now you can switch stable/track pov mode by looping the camera button instead of toggling in the option menu

Belly bulging added

Animation Remade:

Erika Hybrid Vaginal 01

Added two new intimate scenes since 0.27 Preview (A total of 12 since 0.26):

Erika-Dreamer
Anya-Deep One

Please note that these newly added scenes were not planned in advance and thoroughly tested, so there is a chance that they may have some issues (most likely not, but who knows)

NikkiMolly

Jun 21, 2019

Well, as long as they don't lock anything that needs to be unlocked by playing the main game, or giving an option to unlock everything from the beginning because I hate card games. Although, to me the trivia seemed to hint more at a sort of turn based tactics game or something but not necessarily a card game
Do not be discouraged though. My understanding is that the possibility to view the scenes will always be present. But the main premise is the boring gameplay with spicy win/lose scenarios. Hoping for more "body part specific" scenes still and the appearance of another character (which shall never be named). It's not like ILLUSION, you can't make VN just yet, neither can you edit the apppearance of the characters, the engine is laggy and unforgiving, most of the game is based around lovecraftian bestiality, so the game will not be for major public anyways. (adressing users concerned about "bestiality" and "insect sexusu" part of the game). But what really bought me with this one specifically is the graphics and body parts responisveness to penises of different species. Very intriguing physics...

Reactions: cooldude33

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Nopy has completely random download speeds, and isn't even close to stable.
At least Mega let's you pick up the broken downloads. Nopy just claims you downloaded it and asks for money.
You can also just have your router fetch a new IP, press F5 and continue on downloading on Mega.

Does anyone have a changelog for .27?
Just create a free account and copy the file to your storage, then download it. You get 40 GB of free transfer (and I think they only start counting it after you download too much because I'm still at 40 GB after downloading 0.27). If you somehow run out - create another account.

btw. devs should probably introduce updates via patches. It's ~5 GB now but after they add "the game" part of this game it will be 10-20 GB easily to download every month...

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes