3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

wixirumovo

May 22, 2019
if you're desperate to download off mega fast, use a VPN, go to , get an email, make a new mega account with that email, get MegaSYNC, and use that to download whatever. You should have enough allotted data on a fresh account to download whatever you want. It takes like 5 min to do, and it's much faster at downloading than mega's website on chrome. It shouldn't be a hassle since ProjectH drops a new update once a month. MegaSYNC is a godsend imo

fromnoreturn

Oct 25, 2019
How....
I just...
Ok. This thread dropped its collective IQ over the weekend huh? projectheliu you don't have to worry about me anymore, good luck to you and your development.
What exactly blew your fuse? You might have another reason for this, modders never do stuff only for specific people or a thread. On the other hand, thanks a lot for your contribution and efforts! Take care mate.

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
How....
I just...
Ok. This thread dropped its collective IQ over the weekend huh? projectheliu you don't have to worry about me anymore, good luck to you and your development.
I don't know what's going on with you mate, but it's mostly just been the usual "this isn't good because it isn't like x or y" or the usual trollish comments disregarding everything to call the game bad. The only thing new really is the "debate" on mega and some users' disdain for it. I've seen way worse stuff in this thread as well as negative comments thrown at you and the game.

Let me be straight with you here, are you doing okay mate?

If you don't want to continue giving us a free service, that's perfectly fine and shouldn't be anyone's business anyways. If that's what it is, you can be upfront about that mate. If that's not it, then I'm surprised that what's been discussed over the weekend actually phased you this time. I don't know what's going on with you or your life, but if something's going on, I hope things change for the better.

As someone who's enjoyed what you've done for us, I'd like to thank you for sticking around this long and helping us degenerates get our fix.

Best wishes mate.

AsusPony

Apr 16, 2019
How....
I just...
Am I missing something here? I skimmed through all the posts that came on the weekend and don't see anything? Did the Mods delete something?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
It's not something spontaneous really, just a slow buildup of people with terrible reading comprehension over the last few months. But the people from the past few days are a new breed of ignorant. People complain about my choice of filehost when I have on multiple occasions asked opinions about other ones with little to no response. Then you have people who somehow missed the cracked version on the MAIN POST and end up downloading the 1594698819259.png and think they are doing it right? I swear I did hear a snap noise though when I read the comment about downloading the crack from a different website. Not because it was on a different website(idgaf how far it propagates), but because this person saw this thread, bypassed the main post again, couldn't find the game so went looking elsewhere... I mean the format for every thread on this site is main post WITH links...

Anyways, I may be done providing the cracks for people but I'm not done tinkering. This game was my entry point to the world of disassembly(totally unintentional pun) and while it makes my head hurt I find it fun. In that vein I think I came up with a new way to crack the game without touching the exe which means no worrying about the md5 check, I think it might work between versions too but I don't have any other versions on hand to test with so I can't confirm that one. I may have been a little hasty when I said "you don't have to worry about me anymore " it's more like "you don't have to worry about me monthly". I know there are a few other capable people in this thread that can get the cracks out so you aren't losing much.

I don't know if BupoTiling03-Retired still watches this thread but if you do, shoot me a message please. I want to pick your brain about my idea. It's probably very unrefined. Also if anyone has good resources for dis/assembly I would be appreciative. It took me way to long to realize that a call adds 8bytes to the stack...

fluttershy25

Aug 22, 2017
Then go play your basic vanilla 3D model games elsewhere and stop complaining. Everything you said is baseless and actually, a very poor opinion. The only thing actually forming a decent opinion is the creatures. But as I said, there are x amount of vanilla boring shit out there. It's fucking refreshing as fuck to find something that's not just male x female for 3D.
amen to that (y)

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
@ funog1
That's new user post for ya. Redundancy of these post will always bound to occur, so best to just pretend they don't exist and allow someone else with more patience to answer them. Good discussion is normally exhausted within the first week anyway, when there was things to talk about for the new release. Then the week after are usually followed by people asking about the crack, how to get the crack, where to download it, how to get it working, and so forth. Basically abundance of annoyance.

If you think this is bad, over at the official patreon community section is a nightmare of these kind of questions that are worse: Some as basic as "How do I download this game?" "How to start the game?" "How do I move the camera?" etc,. Redundancy to the extreme level of "Where to get steam key?" "I pledged x amount, is enough for steam key?" "Will I keep my access if I cancel?" "Why game won't start?" --Furthermore people thinking they can play the game on devices that can't play games to begin with. So yeah, definitely seem like people that barely understand computers and software in general.

Discussion about the game's issue doesn't seem like things people care about. So seeing the game improve in the direction for the user, because of the user has greatly diminished. Most of the past issues that (some of us and) I've brought up on this thread, PH has surprisingly addressed them, especially fixing up dat ass of Erika. So if more discussion of that nature comes back, it would make for a much healthier topic. One that see the game's issues eventually get fixed and improved, so we all can enjoy a better final product.

With the lack of that kind of discussion, I've adapted to end up not coming back to check on this thread as much (to leave any feedback/replies) until closer to end of the month and the week after. Of course, I do check if I see a reply worth my time.

Oh, some good news is Galatea was hinted at coming for this month's build. An alternative outfit was completed for her recently. So that felt great that my timeline prediction was accurate #1378, at least for now. Bad news if something goes wrong and prevents her from coming out in July. So let's hope all goes as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The list of fulfilled items on the poll are hints for July's features build.

Jun 30, 2017
Actually it is very hard is depicted, i read all of Oda Non "manga", but i don't understand the definition of Oda Non milf character though, it is about body or personality or both, uh oh...i think it is about body haha

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
They need to increase the FoV of the game, the POV camera is like zoom right in to the pore of the skin. is there a way to manually increase the FOV?

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
How....
I just...
Sorry to see you go. Can't blame you though, the cycle of people asking to be spoonfed can get extremely frustrating. I give you my best wishes, and the hope that another may come to fulfill the legacy.

Reactions: Unknown5678

Saast2

Dec 9, 2019
Will this become like a game or just simulation?
I hope they make pissing optional. I hate to see women pisses every time when she comes. One most disgusting feature in hentai games.
And bigger dicks like in Bloodlust Cerene!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Will this become like a game or just simulation?
I hope they make pissing optional. I hate to see women pisses every time when she comes. One most disgusting feature in hentai games.
And bigger dicks like in Bloodlust Cerene!
I'm pretty sure it will become one judging from other comments and the like.

There's pissing? I didn't run through the entire thing so where is it (it's not tagged... Though Idk if that tag exists)? I'd like to avoid that, huge turnoff for me.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
It's not something spontaneous really, just a slow buildup of people with terrible reading comprehension over the last few months. But the people from the past few days are a new breed of ignorant. People complain about my choice of filehost when I have on multiple occasions asked opinions about other ones with little to no response. Then you have people who somehow missed the cracked version on the MAIN POST and end up downloading the View attachment 729845 and think they are doing it right? I swear I did hear a snap noise though when I read the comment about downloading the crack from a different website. Not because it was on a different website(idgaf how far it propagates), but because this person saw this thread, bypassed the main post again, couldn't find the game so went looking elsewhere... I mean the format for every thread on this site is main post WITH links...

Anyways, I may be done providing the cracks for people but I'm not done tinkering. This game was my entry point to the world of disassembly(totally unintentional pun) and while it makes my head hurt I find it fun. In that vein I think I came up with a new way to crack the game without touching the exe which means no worrying about the md5 check, I think it might work between versions too but I don't have any other versions on hand to test with so I can't confirm that one. I may have been a little hasty when I said "you don't have to worry about me anymore " it's more like "you don't have to worry about me monthly". I know there are a few other capable people in this thread that can get the cracks out so you aren't losing much.

I don't know if BupoTiling03-Retired still watches this thread but if you do, shoot me a message please. I want to pick your brain about my idea. It's probably very unrefined. Also if anyone has good resources for dis/assembly I would be appreciative. It took me way to long to realize that a call adds 8bytes to the stack...
Sorry to see you go. I remember you were a godsend when Bupo stopped cracking. Good luck irl :)

Reactions: Unknown5678
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes