3.80 star(s) 62 Votes
D

Deleted member 1378207

It's not something spontaneous really, just a slow buildup of people with terrible reading comprehension over the last few months. But the people from the past few days are a new breed of ignorant. People complain about my choice of filehost when I have on multiple occasions asked opinions about other ones with little to no response. Then you have people who somehow missed the cracked version on the MAIN POST and end up downloading the View attachment 729845 and think they are doing it right? I swear I did hear a snap noise though when I read the comment about downloading the crack from a different website. Not because it was on a different website(idgaf how far it propagates), but because this person saw this thread, bypassed the main post again, couldn't find the game so went looking elsewhere... I mean the format for every thread on this site is main post WITH links...

Anyways, I may be done providing the cracks for people but I'm not done tinkering. This game was my entry point to the world of disassembly(totally unintentional pun) and while it makes my head hurt I find it fun. In that vein I think I came up with a new way to crack the game without touching the exe which means no worrying about the md5 check, I think it might work between versions too but I don't have any other versions on hand to test with so I can't confirm that one. I may have been a little hasty when I said "you don't have to worry about me anymore " it's more like "you don't have to worry about me monthly". I know there are a few other capable people in this thread that can get the cracks out so you aren't losing much.

I don't know if BupoTiling03-Retired still watches this thread but if you do, shoot me a message please. I want to pick your brain about my idea. It's probably very unrefined. Also if anyone has good resources for dis/assembly I would be appreciative. It took me way to long to realize that a call adds 8bytes to the stack...
If you want to quit cracking because of some retards on this site, so be it. It's a more than reasonable justification, but have you thought about leaving instructions for a possible successor of yours? If you don't wanna, it's fine. A good magician never tells his tricks, but think about the users who appreciated your work too and not only about the idiots who cannot (and won't) understand shit. There aren't only dickwads here

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
If you want to quit cracking because of some retards on this site, so be it. It's a more than reasonable justification, but have you thought about leaving instructions for a possible successor of yours? If you don't wanna, it's fine. A good magician never tells his tricks, but think about the users who appreciated your work too and not only about the idiots who cannot (and won't) understand shit. There aren't only dickwads here
I understand where you are coming from, but they were never my instructions. They were bupos.
156_163_146_167 made a post a long while back with the important information, that or search the posts made by "BupoTiling03-Retired" to get the info. That is all we were really given to work off of. Using that information and a little learning from some google searches nets quite a bit. I can wholly say the way bupo delivered his information was the only reason I decided to even try, not a walkthrough that you follow and don't learn from but just enough to get you on the track to learn it for yourself. I can call this thread my gateway to disassembly, before I had never even touched a debugger let alone cracked a program. While I still know very little about reverse engineering, I have taken what I learned from this and applied it onto other things. As I type I'm trying to figure out how someone managed to bypass a patreon authentication check for another game by pulling apart a dll file. From getting AES keys to paks so I can decensor some japanese unreal games to pulling the password out of the Timestamps game for extracting the images in storage.vngine, I wouldn't have known how to do any of that without this thread.

I am willing to help those that are trying to learn, but I have gotten some stupid conversation starters ranging from the typical begging about a step by step guide to one person who demanded a pdf with pictures explaining on how to do it "or else..." so I tend to look over my conversations with a judgemental mindset.

Shifting focus a little bit, I managed to patch the Ekc6420.dll to punch itself in the face. With it there is no longer a need for creating new exes for the game which means no reason to trigger the reimplemented md5 check. Did I mention it seems to work recursively? Works on older versions of the game, works on the original Fallen Doll game(which has an older version of Eleckey), heck it works on the most recent version of Eleckey(2.0.9.20 as of writing this) at least anything made using the 30 day trial of it... as long as it is 64bit. They seem to have a different approach to x86 programs and didn't bother looking into it.

For anyone else that makes their own exes this is quite easy to do if you dick around the same region you pay attention to when dumping the exe.
Again, only done because I learned something from this thread.

tl:dr: this post wasn't for tl:dr's

Magincap

Jul 28, 2019
Here we go, folks
{
v0.27b
Fixed various apparel clippings
Added experimental precum visual effect for monsters
Adjusted animations added in 0.27 Preview
Now you can switch stable/track pov mode by looping the camera button instead of toggling in the option menu
Belly bulging added
Animation Remade:
Erika Hybrid Vaginal 01
Added two new intimate scenes since 0.27 Preview (A total of 12 since 0.26):
Erika-Dreamer
Anya-Deep One
}

thumb_day-without-jewish-tricks-0-melted-deafening-foamy-chamois-50077674.png

D

Deleted member 1378207

I understand where you are coming from, but they were never my instructions. They were bupos.
156_163_146_167 made a post a long while back with the important information, that or search the posts made by "BupoTiling03-Retired" to get the info. That is all we were really given to work off of. Using that information and a little learning from some google searches nets quite a bit. I can wholly say the way bupo delivered his information was the only reason I decided to even try, not a walkthrough that you follow and don't learn from but just enough to get you on the track to learn it for yourself. I can call this thread my gateway to disassembly, before I had never even touched a debugger let alone cracked a program. While I still know very little about reverse engineering, I have taken what I learned from this and applied it onto other things. As I type I'm trying to figure out how someone managed to bypass a patreon authentication check for another game by pulling apart a dll file. From getting AES keys to paks so I can decensor some japanese unreal games to pulling the password out of the Timestamps game for extracting the images in storage.vngine, I wouldn't have known how to do any of that without this thread.

I am willing to help those that are trying to learn, but I have gotten some stupid conversation starters ranging from the typical begging about a step by step guide to one person who demanded a pdf with pictures explaining on how to do it "or else..." so I tend to look over my conversations with a judgemental mindset.

Shifting focus a little bit, I managed to patch the Ekc6420.dll to punch itself in the face. With it there is no longer a need for creating new exes for the game which means no reason to trigger the reimplemented md5 check. Did I mention it seems to work recursively? Works on older versions of the game, works on the original Fallen Doll game(which has an older version of Eleckey), heck it works on the most recent version of Eleckey(2.0.9.20 as of writing this) at least anything made using the 30 day trial of it... as long as it is 64bit. They seem to have a different approach to x86 programs and didn't bother looking into it.

For anyone else that makes their own exes this is quite easy to do if you dick around the same region you pay attention to when dumping the exe.

Thank you for replying and for linkng that post. I have always been interested about the world of cracking and, as a developer, I see it as an opportunity to learn something new related to what I'm doing. My problem with cracking was finding useful infos about how to start. I tried in the past browsing this thread to get some "intel" but I was'nt able to pull the right informations. In the post you linked I found at least something where to start looking though, so thanks. I might finally start try messing around with cracking and reverse engineering :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Krosos and funog1
Dec 25, 2019
Here we go, folks
{
v0.27b
Fixed various apparel clippings
Added experimental precum visual effect for monsters
Adjusted animations added in 0.27 Preview
Now you can switch stable/track pov mode by looping the camera button instead of toggling in the option menu
Belly bulging added
Animation Remade:
Erika Hybrid Vaginal 01
Added two new intimate scenes since 0.27 Preview (A total of 12 since 0.26):
Erika-Dreamer
Anya-Deep One
}
Mega
View attachment 733627
vr?

Frost White

Nov 4, 2018
Hey is anyone else having issues with the game where the textures unload themselves or something and everything turns blurry after a few minutes? I was running 0.24 quite fine at max settings now this game taxes my gpu out on medium and the textures turn blurry on any settings.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
So i used to DL this in fapforfun but then there was a post saying the devs/their sales person requested they copy strike the dude because they were about to release it on steam? i cant seem to find the steam page for the game is it out/a link to pre order out yet?

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
So i used to DL this in fapforfun but then there was a post saying the devs/their sales person requested they copy strike the dude because they were about to release it on steam? i cant seem to find the steam page for the game is it out/a link to pre order out yet?
The game isn't on steam yet, but you can reserve a steam key if you pledge on their Patreon. If you pledge 24 dollars before the end of July, you will get a steam key later (probably in 2021). If you don't pledge 24 dollars before the end of July, it's gonna be 36 dollars or something.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

You did great you RTFM you advanced on your own and you shared your progress, you are awesome. ;)
Can't wait to see your next approach going forward.
Bupo and 156 can be really happy to have reached you. :)
You also demonstrated many times "Responsibility" for your Actions.

whitehat.gif

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey is anyone else having issues with the game where the textures unload themselves or something and everything turns blurry after a few minutes? I was running 0.24 quite fine at max settings now this game taxes my gpu out on medium and the textures turn blurry on any settings.
Why are you running 0.24 version? I have the same problem with old version but its fixed since 0.26

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I might be blind or thinking of the wrong kind, but I didn't notice any belly bulge.

Also, I hope there's gonna be a collective cum system for inflation. Where it's not noticeable at first but every time they're fucked it expands slightly until they look semi pregnant.

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes