3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
is this like the final released of the game?
cause I noticed on twitter he already released a game demo for "Operation Love Craft" or is this an update for the previous game fallendoll
No, the game is still very much in active development. That is a public demo version for this game, as it says on the page: "The public demo only contains a small portion of the full game's contents". The releases found here are the Patreon versions (the latest builds of the game) with all the content that's available.

AFAIK the previous project 'Fallen Doll' is no longer going to be developed. I think the plan is to port over all the content that was in there into Operation Lovecraft... eventually.

Also listed on that page: "Estimated to launch on Steam Early Access in 2021". By that time the plan is to have actual gameplay ready so they have something to put on Steam that's not just sex.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Operation Lovecraft Update 0.28 is ready boys!
It doesn't matter. We lost the person that cracked the game for us; so unless someone else takes up the project, we won't have it.

How....
I just...
Ok. This thread dropped its collective IQ over the weekend huh? projectheliu you don't have to worry about me anymore, good luck to you and your development.
Honestly, I most likely will subscribe to projectheliu 's patreon. With the rate that the product is updated it's worth it.

Last edited:

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
All you need to do is pledge $25 one time for the steam key right?
Before the end of July, yes, after that it's going to be 33% more expensive. You'll have to be fast. Steam key is for sometime next year, so if don't mind paying a little more, you can spread the payments.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Before the end of July, yes, after that it's going to be 33% more expensive. You'll have to be fast. Steam key is for sometime next year, so if don't mind paying a little more, you can spread the payments.
ok yup I already pledged.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Well, v0.28 is available now. The game client is over doubled the size at 9.96GB (v0.27 is 4.76GB), so not sure what PH left in and forgot to take out. Compressing it does reduce the size all the way down to 3.35GB. The VR client is also bloated at 10.4GB.

NOT CRACKED
MEGA:
|
Google Drive: |
Gofile: |
MediaFire: |
RapidGator: |

For those with $24 pledge or ongoing pledge, you know the drill;

Patch notes:
[It's a public post, so anyone can actually read it]

v0.28 New Scene Animations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Ahego Faces

Edit: Added more DL source.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
All right I have to post some pictures of what I'm referring to when I say Erika's stockings seems to be bugged/glitching or idk why it's like this but here are the picturs. That's not how it should look.
I also posted the one Alet and Anya has and you can clearly see the difference.
So my question is. Does anyone know if this will be fixed? It's been like this since a couple of updates.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
All right I have to post some pictures of what I'm referring to when I say Erika's stockings seems to be bugged/glitching or idk why it's like this but here are the picturs. That's not how it should look.
So my question is. Does anyone know if this will be fixed? It's been like this since a couple of updates.
I haven't seen people ask; nor have I experienced that problem.

You're welcome to check his posts and the comment threads.

Reactions: yoohen

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The third picture is not really a bug. There is some animation/pose being made with high heels in mind. If you start those animation when the girl is naked they will automatically equip the heel. If you unequip the heel or change to another outfit that does not have a high heels the girl feet will look like that.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Well, v0.28 is available now. The game client is over doubled the size at 9.96GB (v0.27 is 4.76GB), so not sure what PH left in and forgot to take out. Compressing it does reduce the size all the way down to 3.35GB. The VR client is also bloated at 10.4GB.
They either forgot to tick the "compress pak" option when they cooked the game or are opting out of the Unreal compression method so they can make it a smaller overall download or because it messes with their file splitting, not that there is extra stuff inside.

Unpacking and comparing 0.28 to 0.27 there is only around a 300MB difference. There were 961 changed files and 690 new ones. No new unused animations this time around.

Oh, they removed the md5 check again. Make up your minds jeez.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
The third picture is not really a bug. There is some animation/pose being made with high heels in mind. If you start those animation when the girl is naked they will automatically equip the heel. If you unequip the heel or change to another outfit that does not have a high heels the girl feet will look like that.
I know that I just posted the 3rd and 4th to show the difference in how the stockings looked. The first 2 pictures are what I meant the one with Erika in it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes