3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
What's the system requirements to run it?
I'm running it on Ryzen 3900x and RTX 2080 ti at 4k(3840x2160p), can hold 60fps with dips(when closing up to the models).
It's pretty consistent scaling so if you're running 1080p you'd need 1/4 the power of 2080 ti at max settings.

Reactions: Game Bond

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm using i3 9100f + RX 580 and can run it at high setting 1080p just fine.
The outfit seem to cause significant fps drop though. I lost 20 fps just by equip the outfit so I end up always staying naked

Reactions: Game Bond

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having a serious issue with 0.28 that I've never experienced with any past version or any PC game for that matter. As soon as the game loads and gets to the title screen it literally maxes out my GPU usage and crashes the display driver and I can only hard restart my PC. I updated the Nvidia driver and it still happens.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
Well, v0.28 is available now. The game client is over doubled the size at 9.96GB (v0.27 is 4.76GB), so not sure what PH left in and forgot to take out. Compressing it does reduce the size all the way down to 3.35GB. The VR client is also bloated at 10.4GB.

NOT CRACKED
MEGA:
Desktop | VR
Google Drive: Desktop | VR
Gofile: |
MediaFire: |

For those with $24 pledge or ongoing pledge, you know the drill;

Patch notes:
[It's a public post, so anyone can actually read it]

v0.28 New Scene Animations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Ahego Faces

great job dude!

this update is missing Galatea .
where is my loli?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well, v0.28 is available now. The game client is over doubled the size at 9.96GB (v0.27 is 4.76GB), so not sure what PH left in and forgot to take out. Compressing it does reduce the size all the way down to 3.35GB. The VR client is also bloated at 10.4GB.

NOT CRACKED
MEGA:
Desktop | VR
Google Drive: Desktop | VR
Gofile: |
MediaFire: |

For those with $24 pledge or ongoing pledge, you know the drill;

Patch notes:
[It's a public post, so anyone can actually read it]

v0.28 New Scene Animations:

The Ahego Faces

Would be nicer if you would move to a more serious way of taking Game Shoots, maybe with even actual Performance Data.

They either forgot to tick the "compress pak" option when they cooked the game or are opting out of the Unreal compression method so they can make it a smaller overall download or because it messes with their file splitting, not that there is extra stuff inside.

Unpacking and comparing 0.28 to 0.27 there is only around a 300MB difference. There were 961 changed files and 690 new ones. No new unused animations this time around.

Oh, they removed the md5 check again. Make up your minds jeez.
Lowers the Streaming overhead a bit tough their Game Complexity is nowhere near to require it, in terms of higher user reach.
Neither predictably would be the Final Game complexity really for their end target.
They should rather try to lower some ridiculous high overheads elsewhere but most probably they can't (dependent on Epic).

Also predictably we anyways going to see some rather big changes to the cooking as more is moving towards Realtime like CryEngine less cooking will be needed anyways as Lightmass is slowly becoming the 2nd choice once Lumen goes into full Force.

Last edited:

Dragonplayer62

Jan 16, 2018
Oh 0.28VR uncracked just works for me. Maybe it has to do with me having a real key for .27? I just downloaded the 0.28VR version put here

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Oh 0.28VR uncracked just works for me. Maybe it has to do with me having a real key for .27? I just downloaded the 0.28VR version put here
Yes. Like I said earlier, there have been plenty of reports in the past of people being able to play the new releases just fine when they had unlocked a previous build.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
great job dude!

where is my loli?
Maybe next update, but probably not.

according to one reply from author`s twitter @PROJECT_H_Dev , It said some one of partners just made a beta one and this guy suddenly lost with no message left. So the group just delayed this loli character. If some guys want it very much, they would start it again since they haven`t delete the data of it.

ps. I`m Chinese and poor in English. if there`s some false in my words, i`m sorry for that.
That's something I haven't heard before. From what I read on the Patreon posts, they lost all contact with the artist that was working on the outfit. Galatea herself was finished I think. From one of the previous Patreon posts you can see that she has a completed uniform now (maybe the artist is back?). But they don't have a Voice Actress yet...

I wonder how long that will take :unsure:

Reactions: yoohen
Dec 25, 2019
I'm using i3 9100f + RX 580 and can run it at high setting 1080p just fine.
The outfit seem to cause significant fps drop though. I lost 20 fps just by equip the outfit so I end up always staying naked
For VR even 5700XT + Ryzen 3800x aren't enough for 80fps on Oculus. Unless you seriously reduce resolution.

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
Cant wait for the 0.28 crack, the ahegao feature gonna add so much replayability to all the older animations. This gonna be a long week.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
@ crimsoncarmine
with regards to the leg stocking issue.

I'll help you submit that issue to PH later. The leg stocking doesn't look as good compared to Alet's. The thing is, PH did do a 2nd revision of it for Erika. The older version was from Fallen Doll, he reworked it abit more for Lovecraft when the outfit got transferred over.

I'm having a serious issue with 0.28 that I've never experienced with any past version or any PC game for that matter. As soon as the game loads and gets to the title screen it literally maxes out my GPU usage and crashes the display driver and I can only hard restart my PC. I updated the Nvidia driver and it still happens.
Go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"

and edit a file call "GameUserSettings.ini"

And use these values, so hopefully it'll get the game to at least load:

ResolutionSizeX=1280
ResolutionSizeY=720
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1280
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=720

You can also go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\SaveGames"

and delete "Setting.sav" to reset the in game settings back to default.

great job dude!

where is my loli?
Unfortunately no loli, due to no voice for her yet. They booked a Voice Actress for her, I just hope they can get all the recording in by end of August, so we can see her release soon.

according to one reply from author`s twitter @PROJECT_H_Dev , It said some one of partners just made a beta one and this guy suddenly lost with no message left. So the group just delayed this loli character. If some guys want it very much, they would start it again since they haven`t delete the data of it.

ps. I`m Chinese and poor in English. if there`s some false in my words, i`m sorry for that.
^This is outdated information.

@ Red_7285
I agree, many wouldn't mind her as a temporary mute either. I'm going to try and convince them to release her for August no matter what. It's better they do that than delay her, because getting her out sooner, allow us to find problems now than later, so she can be improved where necessary.

Would be nicer if you would move to a more serious way of taking Game Shoots, maybe with even actual Performance Data.

Lowers the Streaming overhead a bit tough their Game Complexity is nowhere near to require it, in terms of higher user reach.
Neither predictably would be the Final Game complexity really for their end target.
They should rather try to lower some ridiculous high overheads elsewhere but most probably they can't (dependent on Epic).

Also predictably we anyways going to see some rather big changes to the cooking as more is moving towards Realtime like CryEngine less cooking will be needed anyways as Lightmass is slowly becoming the 2nd choice once Lumen goes into full Force.
Your post seem like it's using a machine translator? I cannot understand those choice of words used too well.

You are a fellow 2080 Ti user, from a previous post I read. So you should know even with this high-end graphic card, it still struggles a great deal in 4K for this game. The game is not well optimized in 4K during the title screen. So when I run the game in 8K, it is a slide-show. I only do it for screenshots. For normal scene viewing, I do dial it back down to 4K with resolution scaling at 0.5, +0.1 more than the default.

Reactions: yoohen and Red_7285

Dadgi

Nov 25, 2019
sorry to disappoint you, but the guy who cracked the game stopped doing it publicly 'cause the community on this thread is toxic
I hope that the real reason for abondoning is another one. Cause, you know, it is just so stupid and childish and meaningless and etc. Toxic comunity. Lol!!! And there is another part of community that is not toxic for sure.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Falsely boi.
Please don't reply to a year old post.

I hope that the real reason for abondoning is another one. Cause, you know, it is just so stupid and childish and meaningless and etc. Toxic comunity. Lol!!! And there is another part of community that is not toxic for sure.
Again, this is the exact same reason why the first cracker abandoned this forum. Besides, he was doing this for free for all of us, so we should just be thankful he cracked the game for as long as he did.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
Goshtic How are you going to try and convince them, a post in the community page or something?
If I see it I'll give it a +1 (y)

I also wouldn't mind a mute preview, but I don't think it's going to happen. I hope I'm wrong haha.
To find bugs and other issues of course :Kappa:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes