3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Could someone report that the opacity display for the Byakhee does not work? I'd do it myself, but the community channel link just brings be to their main Patreon page.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
156_163_146_167 Since there were no bug reports under the community channel and everyone seems to write a comment on the release post I did the same and mentioned it there. That is a really weird looking bug, like a T-pose ghost or something.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
I agree, many wouldn't mind her as a temporary mute either. I'm going to try and convince them to release her for August no matter what. It's better they do that than delay her, because getting her out sooner, allow us to find problems now than later, so she can be improved where necessary.

+1

agree

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
I hope Project H does what illusion did with Steam. Release part of the game on Steam but the H stuff needs to be downloaded elsewhere.

Jul 22, 2017
@ crimsoncarmine
with regards to the leg stocking issue.

I'll help you submit that issue to PH later. The leg stocking doesn't look as good compared to Alet's. The thing is, PH did do a 2nd revision of it for Erika. The older version was from Fallen Doll, he reworked it abit more for Lovecraft when the outfit got transferred over.
So what I sent as picture how it looks like is gonna get changed sometime later or not at all? I think it looks really bad on her like that.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks! I am not sure how I had missed that!!

Hopefully another masturbating weeb with a particular set of skills raise to the occasion
Yes, this game would very much break their .

Steam said:
What you shouldn’t publish on Steam:
  1. Adult content that isn’t appropriately labeled and age-gated
  2. Libelous or defamatory statements
  3. Content you don’t own or have adequate rights to
  4. Content that violates the laws of any jurisdiction in which it will be available (BESTIALITY)
  5. Content that exploits children in any way (LOLI)
  6. Applications that modify customer’s computers in unexpected or harmful ways, such as malware or viruses
  7. Applications that fraudulently attempts to gather sensitive information, such as Steam credentials or financial data (e.g. credit card information)

Last edited:

BreadGod1

May 28, 2017
Since our crack dealer didn't want to do it anymore, he should teach someone else, who has a stronger tolerance to people harassing them as soon as an update comes out, how to crack it. I can understand how he got tired of all these restless horny people spamming him while he does complex unpaid work.

Reactions: choden3dau

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Since our crack dealer didn't want to do it anymore, he should teach someone else, who has a stronger tolerance to people harassing them as soon as an update comes out, how to crack it. I can understand how he got tired of all these restless horny people spamming him while he does complex unpaid work.
Edit 1: I think the post was deleted, but I had saved the info
Edit 2: Added a reading source

"Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild."

Last edited:

BreadGod1

May 28, 2017
Edit 1: I think the post was deleted, but I had saved the info
Edit 2: Added a reading source

"Open up in any x64 debugger, BP on LoadLibraryA, remove ALL BPs on target, run, on first break of LoadLibraryA it should be trying to load EK's dll. Search for OEP, set new origin, dump, fix IAT and rebuild."

k now the issue is money to pay monthly for the latest build

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
Well, v0.28 is available now. The game client is over doubled the size at 9.96GB (v0.27 is 4.76GB), so not sure what PH left in and forgot to take out. Compressing it does reduce the size all the way down to 3.35GB. The VR client is also bloated at 10.4GB.

NOT CRACKED
MEGA:
Desktop | VR
Google Drive: Desktop | VR
Gofile: |
MediaFire: |

where is the issue, BreadGod1? This quoted post has the links.

Reactions: wixirumovo

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks! I am not sure how I had missed that!!

Yes, this game would very much break their .
How would it will break steam TOS? Monster sex is not bestiality. Patreon ban bestiality as well but as long as its not resemble a real animal its fine.
There is no loli content and I'm sure Galatea is classified as adult or it would also again Patreon rule.
It still kind of borderline grey area with Steam but not break Steam TOS. I'm sure if Subverse can be on Steam, then this game can.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
How would it will break steam TOS? Monster sex is not bestiality. Patreon ban bestiality as well but as long as its not resemble a real animal its fine.
There is no loli content and I'm sure Galatea is classified as adult or it would also again Patreon rule.
It still kind of borderline grey area with Steam but not break Steam TOS. I'm sure if Subverse can be on Steam, then this game can.

That right there spells out "loli" content. You can think what you want, to justify it to yourself, but they make clear that it's a child model. I love this sim and I started paying the monthly fee. But this still will have loli content.

Character Spotlight: Galatea said:
Galatea was originally designed to provide childless couples with comfort. The experiment was successful...too successful, even. Her self-learning capability far exceeded the researcher's best expectations, but with the wisdom and reason comes a lack of sentiment and attachment, making it awkward for her to play the role of a perfect daughter. A heated debate erupted over whether to erase her memory, modify the parameters and re-launch the machine learning process.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

That right there spells out "loli" content. You can think what you want, to justify it to yourself, but they make clear that it's a child model. I love this sim and I started paying the monthly fee. But this still will have loli content.
Humm. I'm surprised Patreon let that pass. Why you speaking like I'm again loli content? Maybe you should see my hentai watched list. I'm just worry about the developer being ban from the platform that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: Red_7285
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes