3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

andrejandrej9

Aug 25, 2019
I think that's a fair price, considering the high quality of the animations and graphics. I just hope they find a way to release it on Steam without censorship, considering it's quite a hardcore game.
all the scenes that steam wouldn't allow are planned to be available in the multiplayer mode. yeah, I know, being forced to play multiplayer sounds shitty.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
all the scenes that steam wouldn't allow are planned to be available in the multiplayer mode. yeah, I know, being forced to play multiplayer sounds shitty.
I don't mind if they make it "online only", like a DRM or something, but i really hope they don't force us to play with other people in the "harem" mode, because that would be really, really weird, to be honest. The best part about playing H-games is doing it alone.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Alet Blows Dreamers Brain out (Performance)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would love to test this with DLSS 2.0, so heavy further performance boost potential and at the same time fixing a lot of problems, without even touching the asset workflow optimization side of things at all.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

UHD Version of the Acolyte Faction Preview

Last edited:
Reactions: M_e_*

4AF

Feb 25, 2018
OK so this is officially awesome and I love it, it's pretty much my cup of tea exactly. The only thing I need now is more well endowed and all around bigger monsters in it, and then this will be my favorite game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes