3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
Hello there folks.
So... sorry for being lazy, but I really don't have THAT much free time to read through dozens of pages. What I gathered from what I saw is that Helius is still a greedy dick.
What I really want to know is there any new content? Haven't played this "game" since the first cracked version of harem mode. Did I miss anything worthwhile?

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Hello there folks.
So... sorry for being lazy, but I really don't have THAT much free time to read through dozens of pages. What I gathered from what I saw is that Helius is still a greedy dick.
What I really want to know is there any new content? Haven't played this "game" since the first cracked version of harem mode. Did I miss anything worthwhile?
To cut a long story short... no.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
"I have to admit that a rigorous schedule is rather difficult to maintain and enforce for a project that grows unchecked with feature creep"

Gee, could it be that's why professional developers try to avoid feature creep?
These guys have 0 commitments to anything other then collecting patreon donations,the guy has to be A.D.D or something,i dont think he realizes he can always just make a second game to use up all of his new ideas..make a goal and stick to it to get something out the door already lol.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-8758226

Okay, so you can see the patreon update above in enshi post. Other discord news is that part 2 and 3 are coming sometime.
1660472655900.png
I'm not sure entirely what new system he means, unless it's anew sex system. Also sounds like polls are going to end, or be cut back heavily (ends August). I doubt he'll update his patreon page with that info though.
1660472775508.png
He reaffirms that this will be GaaS, or a live service. No surprise there, it's already gacha ridden.
Not entirely sure whats going on with the story, sounds like its coming along, then scrapped, then just on pause?
We might just be getting another re-name on this, like Origins -> Paralogue, we get Paralogue -> Quarterly Profits from Simps.
1660473040864.png
1660473146373.png
1660473199171.png
1660473227966.png
Also, the 15mil invest company is now 20mil, totally legit.
1660473295020.png
Also more still renders of Galatea, no updates on what her approval means now since it was assumed that was for the sfw mode.
1660474031759.png

There is also a video of Alet and a new char Celia pole dancing, though that animation may be recycled from Origins since it also had pole dancing, not sure. (Alet looks plasticy, though it may be the lighting and pale skin. Celia looks decent enough though. Also its not mo-caped.)

But yeah as you can see Helius is sandbagging this issue heavily. Most of the complaints aren't missing features, some are optimization. But I'd say most were around the forced gacha, the forced online, the shitty communication of things being canceled to try and dupe patrons, etc. None of which they address of course. Also blaming user suggestions for the delays like he's Yanderedev, like needing to respond to all of those is the reasons for things being this delayed. But yeah, seems to say expect less input from polls and going full force ahead on the games as a service model.

Last edited:

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
So... their current goals are the thing they said they've been doing for the last 8 months, the other thing they said they've been doing for the last 8 months, and the thing they said they started three years ago?

Cool. They're just playing for time. I'd be willing to chalk it up to atrocious project management if this hadn't been going on since like 2014 across multiple iterations.

It's also kind of difficult to use feature creep as an excuse given the state of the project. I mean, which features specifically have eaten up that much dev time? Are they in the room with us now?

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys. I've been a long time holder of the principle that dev studios deserve time before they're judged, I've defended the progress of this game for a while in the past, it wasn't anything personal I just felt like the game was heading in a good direction.

That was when it was getting patched: people attacked it for game choices or bugs, but I felt it was fine. I still feel the game was fine, it just needed to be updated and to keep the pace.

Then they just stopped. I just sat and waited as the game grew more and more abandoned while the project manager just posted absolutely dogsh*t useless updates about content that realistically nobody wanted at release, we're talking of expansion stuff people would look forward to years after release.

Well now we're pretty much 7 months later and what should be a release is another announcement of empty words... I don't think it takes much to decide that this is the line where everyone should stop and just judge the project as it is:

It's a nothingburger.

Don't give these guys a single $ until a new version is out, and even then, analyze the progress in depth BEFORE buying. This project is not YET a scam but it's on the brink of being one.

If the game doesn't have a new fully fleshed out build released by november, just forget about it.

okeynice123

Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys. I've been a long time holder of the principle that dev studios deserve time before they're judged, I've defended the progress of this game for a while in the past, it wasn't anything personal I just felt like the game was heading in a good direction.

That was when it was getting patched: people attacked it for game choices or bugs, but I felt it was fine. I still feel the game was fine, it just needed to be updated and to keep the pace.

Then they just stopped. I just sat and waited as the game grew more and more abandoned while the project manager just posted absolutely dogsh*t useless updates about content that realistically nobody wanted at release, we're talking of expansion stuff people would look forward to years after release.

Well now we're pretty much 7 months later and what should be a release is another announcement of empty words... I don't think it takes much to decide that this is the line where everyone should stop and just judge the project as it is:

It's a nothingburger.

Don't give these guys a single $ until a new version is out, and even then, analyze the progress in depth BEFORE buying. This project is not YET a scam but it's on the brink of being one.

If the game doesn't have a new fully fleshed out build released by november, just forget about it.
Thats the problem you're saying november STOP the Scamlius subscription right now. Please just remember how many times he delayed this game for months + years + things were integrated that the most people didnt want. Since he stopped releasing monthly Builds we should all Stop supporting this Scam i mean we already lost our money we wont get anything but a Teasing Simulator on Discord we dont need to donate more money to his very healthy budget anymore.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020

It's a nothingburger.

You realized too late you should immediately stop supporting

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Also monroe it might be worth marking this as abandoned now that the game this thread starting talking about is officially scrapped and open a new thread under tbd until we get the new subtitle? With Paralogue being scrapped along with the Xcom roguelite elements and no more offline or singleplayer at all it's probably a different enough game to warrant the new thread too. Also gets rid of the 5 star ratings that weren't meant for this version which should help make the score more accurate.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes