kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Also I find the POV camera shakes like crazy lol why is the guy's head moving like he's the one sucking dick?

Otherwise this game is really damn good

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Whats going on with this game is it abandoned or what? Has dev put out any update son his patreon or anything?

NVV

Jan 19, 2019
I Accidently changed the language to Japanese on start, How do i revert back to english ?! please help!

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 17810

Overview:
In summary, Fallen Doll is a real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 with VR support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Other Game: Paralogue
Genre:

Hotkeys:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
VR: - - -
Non-VR: - - -

CRACK
Replace '.\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe' with the crack below - more info
VR: - -
Non-VR: - -
Thanks to BupoTiling03 for sharing the crack!

View attachment 14250 View attachment 14251 View attachment 14252 View attachment 14253 View attachment 14254
where i can buy this game. so i can chose Story Mode?

• Angry
Reactions: Joheaster

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry For this Dumb question:
male body is just Color , is it just for me?
That's correct. This game does not have a fully rendered male body. If you want that, check out Paralogue.

where i can buy this game. so i can chose Story Mode?
There is nothing more to buy or any place to buy this game from at all. You can support them on Patreon, but that doesn't get you a story mode because that doesn't exist.

Reactions: xhienkun

kevs777

Dec 28, 2019
how can I start this game without having to enter a key on the backer authentication|? or does someone have a key ? or am I just being a mong and not noticing something or doing something wrong

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
iAlcatrazZ certain positions wont allow shoes on her because it might mess up the positioning of the pose I guess. Is it not working for every single position for you?

iAlcatrazZ

Mar 12, 2018
iAlcatrazZ certain positions wont allow shoes on her because it might mess up the positioning of the pose I guess. Is it not working for every single position for you?
no it isn't, I've tried every single position in every in scene with every single outfits, shoes never show up

iAlcatrazZ

Mar 12, 2018
whats the activation key
the is no activation key, just download the crack corresponding to the version you downloaded, vr or non-vr then paste it to *\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64 then start the game using the file you've just pasted, there is no need to replace or delete the original exe and rememeber to always start the game using that file

Reactions: nopnop123

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
iAlcatrazZ Strange, I've never seen that problem come up in the thread. I'm not sure why it's doing that for you. Maybe someone else knows why but all I can really suggest is re-downloading/installing if you haven't already.

iAlcatrazZ

Mar 12, 2018
iAlcatrazZ Strange, I've never seen that problem come up in the thread. I'm not sure why it's doing that for you. Maybe someone else knows why but all I can really suggest is re-downloading/installing if you haven't already.
there is no installation for this game, it's just extracting then running. I also redownloaded many times but it didn't help. I guess it's something to do with hardware rendering, maybe my cpu, it's an FX processor; I know some cases where FX cpus may cause problem running a game and amd gpus may render shaders or postfx differently from nvida gpus, I know it sounds stupid since shoes are models not a shader or something but I think it's the case for me

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes