canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Just another AyyMD problem; best go with NoVideo. I thought driver issues were fixed a long time ago. Or is this not a driver problem?

t4gdfg4ggh

Aug 3, 2018
To answer you both, the developer has not updated this game in quite some time now. Chances are that the UE4 version used for this build is outdated. However you both have AMD cards so - it is also possible that AMD cards are not compatible.

If you are truly desperate to play this game, I would try to rollback your latest driver update and see if the game works then.
Tho Fallen Doll - Operation Lovecraft (Paralogue)(0.20) is working just fine on 2020

Dec 25, 2019
Just posted this in the Paralogue thread but the problem has turned up there as well, turns out to be AMD + Unreal Engine problem.
View attachment 497157
If you take the bottom line and replace "Paralouge" with "FallenDoll" you should get the same results
for those that just want the dll without downloading the whole driver. This comes right from the Project Helius posts, not my upload.
RX 5700 - confirmed working.
Thanks.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
View attachment 17810

Overview:
In summary, Fallen Doll is a real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 with VR support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Other Game: Paralogue
Genre:

Hotkeys:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
VR: - - -
Non-VR: - - -

CRACK
Replace '.\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe' with the crack below - more info
VR: - -
Non-VR: - -
Thanks to BupoTiling03 for sharing the crack!

View attachment 14250 View attachment 14251 View attachment 14252 View attachment 14253 View attachment 14254
after i downloaded the game and have the crack working the game just stop on where it says press the trigger button to start and i clicked on all the keys i have but still not working why ? ... excuse my poor english :D

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
after i downloaded the game and have the crack working the game just stop on where it says press the trigger button to start and i clicked on all the keys i have but still not working why ? ... excuse my poor english :D
Don't download the VR version if you don't intend to play the game in VR.

Reactions: ShamsElden

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
i wish there is way to have some games working on mobile with VR Glass like BOBO V4
There is a way - use streaming software like Riftcat. I play using Riftcat with galaxy s8+ and bobovr z4 mini - it's not perfect (no positional tracking, occasional lags and compression artifacts), but quite playable.

komodoman

Jan 19, 2018
There is a way - use streaming software like Riftcat. I play using Riftcat with galaxy s8+ and bobovr z4 mini - it's not perfect (no positional tracking, occasional lags and compression artifacts), but quite playable.
wow i didnt know this game can be played with vr in riftcat, can i use keyboard and mouse for the control?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
wow i didnt know this game can be played with vr in riftcat, can i use keyboard and mouse for the control?
Riftcat can emulate Vive controllers with keyboard and mouse (or any XInput-compatible gamepad), somewhat cumbersome, but enough for games with simple controls like Fallen Doll. You can also move with WASD keys or gamepad stick instead of positional tracking.

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
Help! I downloaded the game and the crack. Game runs fine, content is all there, but I am unable to pan the camera. Turning works (RMB), but pan doesn't (Help says click and drag middle mouse button). Well, nothing happens. Someone mentioned that WASD is an alternative. Well, it doesn't do anything except W and S controls the speed setting.

Couldn't find any setup or config files to change the key binds.

What does the "Eye tracking mode" do?

komodoman

Jan 19, 2018
Riftcat can emulate Vive controllers with keyboard and mouse (or any XInput-compatible gamepad), somewhat cumbersome, but enough for games with simple controls like Fallen Doll. You can also move with WASD keys or gamepad stick instead of positional tracking.
hey how do i start fallen doll with riftcat? do i just run the exe while my phone connected to riftcat? monitor screen is showing but my phone shows nothing. did i missed a step?

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
hey how do i start fallen doll with riftcat? do i just run the exe while my phone connected to riftcat? monitor screen is showing but my phone shows nothing. did i missed a step?
After riftcat connects with the phone, press Play button in riftcat - this will start Steam VR (you must have Steam VR installed via Steam). After that run fallen doll exe. Don't forget first to enable controller emulation by keyboard or gamepad in riftcat configuration.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes